What's new

Muslim homes, mosques, Madrassas vandalized by mob in Pune

Gentlemen,

This is a false news!!!

I am from Pune, in fact from the same area where the initial incident took place and situation is completely normal.

Whoever wrote that article is insane and spreading unnecessary rumours.

Moderators,

You might want to close this thread, it has already become a troll fest.

Guys news is false!!!

This was posted to reddit yesterday. This is not the caravan magazine that used to flame modi and the rss. That magazine is here:
caravanmagazine in

The portal that published this news is:
caravandaily com

The website is owned by some Aijaz Syed from UAE. It does not even have a proper domain info, just some a PO box in America and kashif urdustan com
Also , the news item received a large number of mysterious upvotes to make it go up in visibility, and number of anti-hindu,modi, bjp comments were also upvoted, something like 20 votes in one second, very strange. Anyone questioning the veracity of the source were also downvoted equally.
The news itself has been published by other websites that are barely working (no about, reporter name, came into existance 2 days ago etc), and seem spurious in nature. No reputable news agency, or channel has picked up this. Cmon, article says 2500 homes were attacked, something of this size cannot be under reported, especially in our rabid media, obsessed with showing hindu terror/violence.

Also many people living in Pune have confirmed nothing of this sort has happened there,t his is just the work of some shady org to spread discontent and anger.

Also..first post, hi!

Gentlemen,

This is a false news!!!

I am from Pune, in fact from the same area where the initial incident took place and situation is completely normal.

Whoever wrote that article is insane and spreading unnecessary rumours.

Moderators,

You might want to close this thread, it has already become a troll fest.

:lol: yeh you came to tell this ? what about the images ?

yeh you came to tell this ? what about the images ?

When this news itself false, do I need to justify on the images?

If at all there were riots in Pune, the secular Indian media would be the first to show them to the world! Turn on your TV and browse through secular news channels like, Aaj Tak, Times now and ND TV. Se for yourself if they are talking about vandalisation, loot, what not etc...

Good Job now these mischief mongers who were abusing Hindu leaders and gods will learn the lesson to live with their tail between legs.

Days when congress-I harmazadey were letting these fanatics have a go at Hindus are over. If you still itch to abuse hindu leaders and Gods, go to Pakistan; the Pakistanis are doing it 24x7. The two nation theory is still working in Pakistan and the alteration made to Hindu lands to cater Muslims are still there.

Disagree !!! We are and should be a civilised country. Mob justice is hazardous than anything else, if that is what you intend to say.

If at all there were riots in Pune, the secular Indian media would be the first to show them to the world! Turn on your TV and browse through secular news channels like, Aaj Tak, Times now and ND TV. Se for yourself if they are talking about vandalisation, loot, what not etc...
unlike Pakistan ur secular or hindu media is controlled by RAW yara

that is an emotional talk.

YES you have to justify the images :)

if these are from MARS ? and NOT an Indian area ? if so why dont you prove these are fake?

Guys news is false!!!

This was posted to reddit yesterday. This is not the caravan magazine that used to flame modi and the rss. That magazine is here:
caravanmagazine in

The portal that published this news is:
caravandaily com

The website is owned by some Aijaz Syed from UAE. It does not even have a proper domain info, just some a PO box in America and kashif urdustan com
Also , the news item received a large number of mysterious upvotes to make it go up in visibility, and number of anti-hindu,modi, bjp comments were also upvoted, something like 20 votes in one second, very strange. Anyone questioning the veracity of the source were also downvoted equally.
The news itself has been published by other websites that are barely working (no about, reporter name, came into existance 2 days ago etc), and seem spurious in nature. No reputable news agency, or channel has picked up this. Cmon, article says 2500 homes were attacked, something of this size cannot be under reported, especially in our rabid media, obsessed with showing hindu terror/violence.

Also many people living in Pune have confirmed nothing of this sort has happened there,t his is just the work of some shady org to spread discontent and anger.

Also..first post, hi!

Aijaz Syed is from Hyderabad and seasoned reporter based in Gulf for long time. He is highly articulate, however could not hold back his hate towards Hindus. Several attempts have been made in past to inflame the sentiments. Although I don't dismiss the context and few fringe incidents in this story but that is certainly blown out of proportion.

The only fact I agree is unfortunate loss of life of Mohsin

Shame on you Indians for democratically, under no force or coercion, electing fascist Hindu extremists as your leaders.

Thoo - SUPARCO spits on India's flag.
Dear...you spit on Indian flag any way..wheather we elect modi or sonia gandhi...

unlike Pakistan ur secular or hindu media is controlled by RAW yara

Bhai saab, if our media was controlled by RAW, then how did they manage to telecast Godhra Riots?

There's a difference between accusation and false news. The source of the news itself is questionable.

Moreover, the images put on the article are not the current ones.

I can't stop your imagination however, the reality is is Pune is peaceful as usual and there are no riots whatsoever.

Zia was a military dictator not a terrorist , if he is a terrorist then indra gandhi is maha terrorist because she killed innocent sikh of punjab in golden temple and in fake encounters throughout indian punjab

Coughing, uho uho, missing persons.

Back
Top Bottom