What's new

Video Gamers report in!

WarThunder
BF4
DCS (Planning to get the MiG-21 module, for some good old conventional flying)
Black Ops (Old but Gold, beautiful multiplayer)

Now this is the thing I'm really into..
Hearts of Iron 3
Anyone who plays this, please reply!!
I've never been more crazy about a game than this!!
If any of you have played it, let me know, and I shall share my Order of Battle (ORBAT) (OOB).

Currently, I'm on a Lenovo Y50-70 with 4GB GTX 860M. Handles all games, some really fast, the new ones a bit on the low side.

Tell me when you get it maybe we can try out Multiplayer, If it works LOL.

But let's be real,Paradox makes Multiplayer a living hell.

ll give it another 6 months I think, since Paradox games are essentially an unfinished product on release. It takes several patches and DLC to beef up the game.

I know what I'm playing:D.

Capture.JPG

This isn't my full list, btw. I have some games on my hidden list too. Like Borderlands 2, Borderland: The Pre-Sequal, Fallout 3, STALKER SoC, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and a few others. Games I've played a bit too much.

And I got Skyrim SE for free because I already had all the DLC, and I tried it but went back to the original Skyrim. Mods just make the original look better, and without any good mods for Skyrim Special Edition yet, why switch?

The SE looks better then vanilla Skyrim, but is just as buggy. A modded original Skyrim beats it hands down.

Borderlands 2 (PC)

Mechromancer I hope? I only play as Gaige.

There's something about the Anarchy tree and a Giant Death Robot that just feels right. Of course because of Anarchy I can't use sniper rifles, but meh, the only one I liked was the unique Jakobs rifle Cobra which has the massive critical hit multiplier Jakobs brings AND has the explosive element, which is practically unheard of for a Jakobs gun which don't spawn with elemental effects.

latest

But I only used it when playing as Axton to get an achievement because he gets a bonus to explosive damage from several skills, including ones that increase explosive damage as their only effect, and ones that increase grenade damage, which also effects the Cobra.

don't know how I missed this earlier but, Styx: Master Of Shadows
Styx-Review.jpg

what a great stealth game :ph34r:

Great game!! But those last three missionso_O??

I've played through it three times:D. Really a great pure stealth game and I say pure because the combat is so bad that it's not even worth it. I can't wait for Styx: Shards of Darkness!!

1456229833-styx-shards-of-darkness-1.jpg

I play DOTA 2 if that counts :P

Ugh no!!! That name is banned in my house:angry:! My girlfriend (wife now) used to play it competitively for an all female European team.

I tried it once too, but only played as that ice dragon - Winter Wyvern I think was its name. I still don't know half the dynamics or terminology of the game.

This guy. I liked this guy, but didn't know what the heck I was doing. But the game was free so whatevs.

Winter%2BWyvern.jpg

Titanfall 2 out on Friday, I can't wait! I'm pumped.

I've heard the campaign is kick*ss, but this time it's the multiplayer that's a bit :wacko:.

cdrln2jssw1s3tnpm2uz.png

Kotaku is pretty much the gospel as far as I'm concerned.

Great game!! But those last three missionso_O??

I've played through it three times:D. Really a great pure stealth game and I say pure because the combat is so bad that it's not even worth it. I can't wait for Styx: Shards of Darkness!!
no idea, I'm just barely past the tutorial bit (no much time :( ) no spoilers pls. Its just as well that the combat is an annoying qt event, you're not supposed to get caught ! They nailed the atmosphere though, part bioshock, part dishonored, and part one other one like some reviewer said.

Shards of Darkness should be a lot of fun, puking into guards' water supply to poison them looks like a lot of fun. :ph34r:

Stormcloak or Imperial?

D2E4DB60C5A8AFD5F61E26B82C21242F3B8244B0

Gah!! Why do you ask me these question:unsure:. I am as Norwegian as Norwegian gets. The Stormcloaks are like looking in a mirror and seeing myself. Sons and daughters of the Frozen North, kickers of Mer Arse and appreciators of true Scandinavian Metal... but I always pick Imperial:D. The first time I played through Skyrim I went Stormcloak, but every time afterwards it's always been Imperial without a second thought. I dunno, Vlfric just doesn't do it for me.

And I'm always ending up a Werewolf instead of a vampire.

skyrim-werewolf-1.png

To be fair I always side with the NCR in New Vegas and Brotherhood in Fallout 4, I'm weird like that.

no idea, I'm just barely past the tutorial bit (no much time :( ) no spoilers pls.

Ya, Ok. I thought you'd be farther. It's a damn great game and if you're interested in it, and haven't yet explore the series, give Thief 2 a try. I like the mysticism of the first game, but Thief 2 is just on another level.

I don't have it on Steam, rather on GOG where I play a few older games like KOTOR 1 and 2, System Shock and Deus Ex: GOTY.

Does anyone know where I can get a WiFi adapter for a MSI Z170 Gaming M5 MoBo?

I've been using an Ethernet connection, since the MoBo doesn't have a built in WiFi adapter, just a Wifi chip, but I need to move the tower and don't want to run an Ethernet cable across the hallway into a room without connectivity. So I'm looking for a WiFi adapter for said MoBo. Can anyone help me:angel:?

MSI-Z170A-GamingM5_021_642_87ae4.JPG

Am I stuck with a USB adapter?

looks like it, I'm guessing its reliable and will be fast enough if your hub is in the next room, or, get a bunch of wire wall clips and run a cable into it. :shrug:

SATA is backwards compatible right? I know my MoBo only supports DDR4 RAM (though some models of the Z170A M5 also support DDR3 - depends on the maker), and I also know it only has SATA 3, would I be able to use an older SATA 1 PCI-E Wirelss Adapter plugged into a SATA 3 port? Or would I need to get a modern SATA 3 PCI-E bus?

I have a wireless adapter for an older tower supporting a much older MoBo, but if SATA is backwards compatible, then this might work. And I'd rather not go with a USB dongle, since their single antenna doesn't support stable connections the same way a wireless chipset does.

dsc09142.jpg

Back
Top Bottom