What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Titanfall 2 out on Friday, I can't wait! I'm pumped.

Titanfall 2 out on Friday, I can't wait! I'm pumped.

Really? Never understood the Hype behind Titanfall. The First one was pretty Much a Failure in my Eyes and the Trailers aren't even remotely interesting.

Really? Never understood the Hype behind Titanfall. The First one was pretty Much a Failure in my Eyes and the Trailers aren't even remotely interesting.

The first was the best FPS out there, it was rated by experts for its online play. It's mistake was the single player campaign, corrected with this version. It's going to be big my friend.

the community is getting very toxic these days

Definitely, too many angry Russians for me nowadays lol. I dont play too seriously though so its good fun. Some guys though, seems like they are literally crying when they lose a match.

http://store.steampowered.com/
page_bg_english.png

:victory::yahoo:

Everyone should play Battlefield 1. The game is freaking awesome!!
Other than that rainbow six siege is great as well.

any specific game you buying?
not really, but I love a good bargain, good time to pick up some gifts too lol, splinter cell blacklist so far, and I see the DCS modules are on sale, as are the rise of flight united ones, cool. :crazy_pilot:

Everyone should play Battlefield 1. The game is freaking awesome!!
Other than that rainbow six siege is great as well.
I only play single player and the campaign got trashed by TotalBiscuit

FPS rarely have good campaigns these days, the last Wolfenstein was pretty good though.

not really, but I love a good bargain, good time to pick up some gifts too lol, splinter cell blacklist so far, and I see the DCS modules are on sale, as are the rise of flight united ones, cool. :crazy_pilot:

I only play single player and the campaign got trashed by TotalBiscuit

FPS rarely have good campaigns these days, the last Wolfenstein was pretty good though.

Was thinking of getting hearts of iron v but only 10% sale. Will wait a couple of more months

Was thinking of getting hearts of iron v but only 10% sale. Will wait a couple of more months
yeah, I noticed, should have known.. it is mostly a halloween themed sale but worth it to check specific stuff, for eg the DCS modules were not on sale this summer but are now, doom isn't.. oh well.

don't know how I missed this earlier but, Styx: Master Of Shadows
Styx-Review.jpg

what a great stealth game :ph34r:

Back
Top Bottom