What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Who will buying Civilization 6 here?i need some friends to play multiplayer with :D

i will be pre-ordering it today

Who will buying Civilization 6 here?i need some friends to play multiplayer with :D

i will be pre-ordering it today

I will buy it maybe after the release on steam.

Which civs excite you this time , they have the option of multiple leaders.
I play US or Russia in V

got back to playing fallout 4 after a long break, I'd forgotten how addictive this can be. 4 whole days wasted, I know others are much worse but wow, 3 whole days.. completely not wasted in the wasteland :D

just picked up the Far Harbor expansion, and I'm going to shift to survival mode, gotten way too easy like this with unlimited stimpacks and overpowered weapons with millions of each type of ammo.

I will buy it maybe after the release on steam.

Which civs excite you this time , they have the option of multiple leaders.
I play US or Russia in V
cool , im not sure man i havent looking into leaders much,i have fun with every leader in Civ5 so far :D
hit me up if u buy Civ 6,im so hyped for multiplayer

my younger cousin is asking me to come back to World of Warcraft . is anyone playing it or played it?
I think latest instalment is Legion

who?
14572283_1779996218926799_2785210511314903948_n.jpg

Gaz from CoD MW-4
aah, I remember now ! :D

man, that first MW game and the story ark for the next 2 was pretty good, captain Price, "Soap", "Roach" et all

back when they still bothered to stuff a campaign in CoD etc type games, shame the AAA FPS war games today only focus on the multiplayer aspect.

you should try Arma if you're on PC, very different from these senseless rambo style arcade games.

Back
Top Bottom