What's new

Video Gamers report in!

my Favorite the good old KING of Fighters 95,,,,,,,,,,,, and no body can beat me in this game8-)

I know what I'm playing:D.

View attachment 350122

This isn't my full list, btw. I have some games on my hidden list too. Like Borderlands 2, Borderland: The Pre-Sequal, Fallout 3, STALKER SoC, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and a few others. Games I've played a bit too much.

And I got Skyrim SE for free because I already had all the DLC, and I tried it but went back to the original Skyrim. Mods just make the original look better, and without any good mods for Skyrim Special Edition yet, why switch?

The SE looks better then vanilla Skyrim, but is just as buggy. A modded original Skyrim beats it hands down.

Mechromancer I hope? I only play as Gaige.

There's something about the Anarchy tree and a Giant Death Robot that just feels right. Of course because of Anarchy I can't use sniper rifles, but meh, the only one I liked was the unique Jakobs rifle Cobra which has the massive critical hit multiplier Jakobs brings AND has the explosive element, which is practically unheard of for a Jakobs gun which don't spawn with elemental effects.

latest

But I only used it when playing as Axton to get an achievement because he gets a bonus to explosive damage from several skills, including ones that increase explosive damage as their only effect, and ones that increase grenade damage, which also effects the Cobra.

Great game!! But those last three missionso_O??

I've played through it three times:D. Really a great pure stealth game and I say pure because the combat is so bad that it's not even worth it. I can't wait for Styx: Shards of Darkness!!

1456229833-styx-shards-of-darkness-1.jpg

Ugh no!!! That name is banned in my house:angry:! My girlfriend (wife now) used to play it competitively for an all female European team.

I tried it once too, but only played as that ice dragon - Winter Wyvern I think was its name. I still don't know half the dynamics or terminology of the game.

This guy. I liked this guy, but didn't know what the heck I was doing. But the game was free so whatevs.

Winter%2BWyvern.jpg

I've heard the campaign is kick*ss, but this time it's the multiplayer that's a bit :wacko:.

cdrln2jssw1s3tnpm2uz.png

Kotaku is pretty much the gospel as far as I'm concerned.

Is Dishonored 2 out?

Is Dishonored 2 out?

Sure is. I've played through it twice (once as each character). Dishonored took me around 40 hours for the main campaign and about 15 per DLC, but Dishorored 2, even though it has more missions is shorter and took me about 18 hours to complete pre character.

That's a full ghost run. No detections, no kills or KOs except for mission targets and exploring and finding every collectable I could.

Despite the occasional performance hiccup (not as much a problem with the new patch) it's a solid game. The story feels weaker and the powers are largely ignorable if you're not into killing enemies, but its gameplay and top notch.

9/10. Performance and a meh story weigh it down for me.

I picked up Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen on the cheap, it's pretty good. Kind of a mix of Skyrim and Dead Souls.

dragons-dogma-dark-arisen-wallpaper.jpg

You children. What do you know about video games? When I was in high school back in 1980 we used to spend our lunchtime standing next to huge electronic boxes using up all our dinner money playing Pac Man, Donkey Kong and of course the fav of our generation - Space Invaders.

this-is-the-incredibly-complicated-way-they-made-the-simple-music-in-1980s-video-games.jpg

Sure is. I've played through it twice (once as each character). Dishonored took me around 40 hours for the main campaign and about 15 per DLC, but Dishorored 2, even though it has more missions is shorter and took me about 18 hours to complete pre character.

That's a full ghost run. No detections, no kills or KOs except for mission targets and exploring and finding every collectable I could.

Despite the occasional performance hiccup (not as much a problem with the new patch) it's a solid game. The story feels weaker and the powers are largely ignorable if you're not into killing enemies, but its gameplay and top notch.

9/10. Performance and a meh story weigh it down for me.

I picked up Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen on the cheap, it's pretty good. Kind of a mix of Skyrim and Dead Souls.

dragons-dogma-dark-arisen-wallpaper.jpg

Wow, I really love Dishonored 1 , I am playing it twice a year since 2013 :D

Wow, I really love Dishonored 1 , I am playing it twice a year since 2013 :D
Really? looks like you're real fan of it i bought the defenitive edition a few days ago and i am finding it really hard to complete it i mean to me this games feels really boring although i love stealth games don't know why but with this one i just don't get that feeling... :/ i don't think i am even gonna play those DLC's cuz hopefully i am going to get busy with WD2 which looks so goooooooooood. :smitten:

You give it sometime and you will start enjoying it, I have played all the DLCs.

I usually play regularly the game i have played before... Dishonored and Far Cry 3 are my Love. I am w8ing for Dishonored 2 to be releases and cracked, its not been cracked yet i think.

Do any of you guys play War Robots?
I started playing it some days ago.Gives a good gaming experience in a bracket of 9-10 minutes.Runs well on android and iOS and can be managed on the windows via some software.

http://pixonic.com/game-45/

Does anyone know where I can get a WiFi adapter for a MSI Z170 Gaming M5 MoBo?

I've been using an Ethernet connection, since the MoBo doesn't have a built in WiFi adapter, just a Wifi chip, but I need to move the tower and don't want to run an Ethernet cable across the hallway into a room without connectivity. So I'm looking for a WiFi adapter for said MoBo. Can anyone help me:angel:?

MSI-Z170A-GamingM5_021_642_87ae4.JPG

Am I stuck with a USB adapter?
Just buy a wifi card will cost you around $30.

Back
Top Bottom