What's new

Video Gamers report in!

omg, The Technomancer, wow :smitten:

broken, clunky and frustrating as hell, but man, this is where Batman and Mass effect meet, such a shame the combat mechanics aren't nearly as tight as those 2 but what a great vibe.. if you liked mass effect and earlier Bioware stuff, and the atmosphere of the batman games, this is for you.

Put it on (not) easy and learn the combat, it'll be worth your while... good stuff, while we wait for ME Andromeda and CDProjekt's Cyberpunk 2077. 8-)

#WD2FreeTrial @Zibago @Mentee @dexter @Hell hound
WATCH_DOGS® 2_20170118195332.jpg
WATCH_DOGS® 2_20170118202923.jpg
WATCH_DOGS® 2_20170118203033.jpg
WATCH_DOGS® 2_20170118203306.jpg
WATCH_DOGS® 2_20170118205124.jpg
WATCH_DOGS® 2_20170118210256.jpg
WATCH_DOGS® 2_20170118212521.jpg

Ye kiya hey?
Kiya genre hay is game ka story kiya hey
You don't know about watch dogs? :o: kher it's an open world game by ubisoft the guys who made assassins creed the first watch dogs was a meh but this one oh man this one is so much fun you can hack everything in this cars, bikes, robots, forklifter, soooo many things you've a drone and rc jumper to play with you've a smartphone with which you can take selfies of famous landmarks etc and this takes place in San francisco.

You don't know about watch dogs? :o: kher it's an open world game by ubisoft the guys who made assassins creed the first watch dogs was a meh but this one oh man this one is so much fun you can hack everything in this cars, bikes, robots, forklifter, soooo many things you've a drone and rc jumper to play with you've a smartphone with which you can take selfies of famous landmarks etc and this takes place in San francisco.
Arey uni, intership and pdf key baad time kahan bachta hay :D

anyone played The Technomancer yet ?

about 30 hours in, and it's really beginning to open up, both the story and the combat, which is a lot less hard after some of the upgrades, beautiful and smooth even (though still challenging). The story too, while it's no mass effect or witcher etc and suffers from not great voice acting, but it kind of adds to the charm. You're basically playing a campy b-movie here, a low budget Riddick meets Douglas Quaid/Hauser (Total Recall). It aces the crafting/skill trees aspect of traditional RPGs.

summary/tl;dr: not a big budget AAA smooth button masher but it will delight sci-fi geeks to no end.

@Fenrir = Transhumanist/Technogaia something etc too right ? if so, check it out.. sorry for any mixups otherwise.

I play a few games:

Starcraft
League of Legends
Hearthstone

Oh and every single civ game :)

NFS most wanted.

Great game to learn about modifying cars. Excellent performance and visual upgrade options.

Finally new dlcs, hype train choo choo :D

Last edited:
$30... ha!! Maybe in the US, but prices here aren't so serendipitous. Newegg doesn't even ship to Norway and Amazon's prices are exorbitant, and not having a local supplier is a problem too. I'm not driving two hours into Oslo to buy a damn WiFi adapter.

Nah, I'll just take the older SATA-1 from my current setup and port it with my new MoBo. SATA's backwards compatible and it'll save me a lot.

As for what I'm playing - CIV VI.

View attachment 359280
I am still playing civ 5. It has more factions at the moment than the new one. I will wait for a long time before I play civ 6 so that their dlc comes.

omg, The Technomancer, wow :smitten:

broken, clunky and frustrating as hell, but man, this is where Batman and Mass effect meet, such a shame the combat mechanics aren't nearly as tight as those 2 but what a great vibe.. if you liked mass effect and earlier Bioware stuff, and the atmosphere of the batman games, this is for you.

Put it on (not) easy and learn the combat, it'll be worth your while... good stuff, while we wait for ME Andromeda and CDProjekt's Cyberpunk 2077. 8-)
Its a B grade game. I just took a look today because I hadn't heard of it before.

Finally new dlcs, hype train choo choo :D
Wow, the crusader kings II dlc seems like it will completely change the game. I am very interested in what monks and mystics has to offer.

NFS most wanted.

Great game to learn about modifying cars. Excellent performance and visual upgrade options.
NFS lost its touch with rivals. I hope the new need for speed is up for it. NFS hasn't been entertaining for a while now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom