What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Can anyone tell me here is AMD HD7700 good for latest games?On medium settings.....

Hello gaming freaks and my brothers in joysticks.

Have anyone decided to purchase Mass Effect Andromeda? By watching the reviews online it is getting very negative reviews. A lot a glitches and graphics are similar to Nintendo Games we use to play in childhood. As a big fan of Mass effect series and Commander Shepherd it kinda break my heart

Nope wont buy

yep, not going to give them my money either, the facial animation and making fem Ryder so ugly is unforgivable.

Mass.Effect.Andromeda-CPY < grab this torrent, cracked and working. 8-)

yep, not going to give them my money either, the facial animation and making fem Ryder so ugly is unforgivable.

Mass.Effect.Andromeda-CPY < grab this torrent, cracked and working. 8-)
Excited for the new God of War?

should I buy ps4 I want to buy 1080 ti+7700k+64gb+1tb nvme drives but then I wake up the searing rays of reality starts pinching me so should I go for ps4 or ps4 pro

should I buy ps4 I want to buy 1080 ti+7700k+64gb+1tb nvme drives but then I wake up the searing rays of reality starts pinching me so should I go for ps4 or ps4 pro
PS4 pro ofcourse but try to buy a 120+ hz monitor for crisp graphics

Console is for peasant
Join the mighty Pc Race

Back
Top Bottom