What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Who said about buying anything :P
b4f.jpg

:astagh:
Nah man, I don't pirate stuff. Mainly to support the developer and to avoid TTV's

Its a B grade game. I just took a look today because I hadn't heard of it before.
Well, it's no Witcher, that's for sure, but still nice if you're into the genre, and the combat becomes much better as you level up and gain new abilities.

Well, it's no Witcher, that's for sure, but still nice if you're into the genre, and the combat becomes much better as you level up and gain new abilities.
Maybe I will try it in the future. But right now witcher 3 and battlefield 1 are at the top of my list.

Maybe I will try it in the future. But right now witcher 3 and battlefield 1 are at the top of my list.
The Witcher 3 is quite possibly the most awesome RPG ever, just got back into it after a few months of a break and there's just tons of stuff to do, still have the main story to finish, and the 2 expansions... haven't even been to Toussaint yet and Mass Effect Andromeda is already looming over the horizon.

also, I must say I'm kind of surprised (pleasantly so) to see you here. Always figured you to be a grumpy old senior lol.

anywho, happy gamings :cheers:

Has anyone played L.A. Noire here ?? If not, do a blind walkthrough. Its not a game, its an experience of a life time. Real class game, should appeal to young and old alike if you are into Jazz and retro things. Its a Rockstar game, 'nuff said.

Has anyone played L.A. Noire here ?? If not, do a blind walkthrough. Its not a game, its an experience of a life time. Real class game, should appeal to young and old alike if you are into Jazz and retro things. Its a Rockstar game, 'nuff said.

been meaning to for years but just never got around to it but maybe I will.. medieval dragon and deep space alien worlds generally make for more interesting stories though, no ?

dunno about the Rockstar games, 'nuff said bit though, don't they require you to create 3 different accounts just to be able to play on Steam ? not cool :tdown:

been meaning to for years but just never got around to it but maybe I will.. medieval dragon and deep space alien worlds generally make for more interesting stories though, no ?

Never liked medieval dragon stuff however i am big fan of DOOM and DEAD SPACE series. DS1, DS2 were great, DS3 not so much but its weapon design is revolutionary and stepping stone for future.

dunno about the Rockstar games, 'nuff said bit though, don't they require you to create 3 different accounts just to be able to play on Steam ? not cool :tdown:

They got their proprietary app the time i played back in 2012. But if you like crime thriller and suspense with topping of retro environment, i think its a good break from current genre mindless shooting into a poetic world, if you will.

Never liked medieval dragon stuff however i am big fan of DOOM and DEAD SPACE series. DS1, DS2 were great, DS3 not so much but its weapon design is revolutionary and stepping stone for future.
Dead space was great, loved the first one, haven't played the others. Alien: Isolation had a great spooky theme as well, true to the original movie but I found it boring after a while. The new DOOM is super satisfying, love the old school feel to the mechanics and all the gun mods. 8-)

I wasn't a big fan of the medieval dragons and sorcerers etc stuff either, avoided those themes like the plague even, until I played the Witcher 2, and with 3 they just smashed it out of the park, give it a go, it's quite cheap on steam now.

They got their proprietary app the time i played back in 2012. But if you like crime thriller and suspense with topping of retro environment, i think its a good break from current genre mindless shooting into a poetic world, if you will.
Mafia 3 too.

sequel to middle earth shadow of mordor(2014)
looks amazing

Battlefeild 1 for the multiplayer
CoD Infinite Warfare for the story. It's got the best.

Hello gaming freaks and my brothers in joysticks.

Have anyone decided to purchase Mass Effect Andromeda? By watching the reviews online it is getting very negative reviews. A lot a glitches and graphics are similar to Nintendo Games we use to play in childhood. As a big fan of Mass effect series and Commander Shepherd it kinda break my heart

Hello gaming freaks and my brothers in joysticks.

Have anyone decided to purchase Mass Effect Andromeda? By watching the reviews online it is getting very negative reviews. A lot a glitches and graphics are similar to Nintendo Games we use to play in childhood. As a big fan of Mass effect series and Commander Shepherd it kinda break my heart

Nope wont buy

Back
Top Bottom