What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Anyone play Civilization V brave new world or Company of heroes 2???????????????????????????????????

Why can't uncles play? There are alot of games like Golf and other Kinetic based fun games.

If I survive life's WWIII i'll still continue to play even if I get to 70.

I'll be playing games too when Im older, but for their generations it's kinda of unusual.

Anyone play Civilization V brave new world or Company of heroes 2???????????????????????????????????
I played Civilization a brave new world.Except for campaign story and a few new leaders nothing much has changed.It's the same old story after 200 turns.:D

I played Civilization a brave new world.Except for campaign story and a few new leaders nothing much has changed.It's the same old story after 200 turns.:D
Playing it now wid japan
played slow and forgot it was lvl5
now stuck wid 5 cities and 6 largest army, the nearest civ i can attack is generating my 75 % of my gnp and it has 15 wonders including himeji and great wall. wht should i do?
conquer city states?
and i dnt have any bloody iron in around 50 tiles of my civ. NO samurais and no frigates. What am i supposed to do without iron?, i traded 7 pieces made samurai and upgraded them to keep promtions and to avoid iron penalty.
few months ago i played wid germany and God they were so much better than JAps, I rocked LVL 5 wid them. 1st at everything.

Last edited:
Playing it now wid japan
played slow and forgot it was lvl5
now stuck wid 5 cities and 6 largest army, the nearest civ i can attack is generating my 75 % of my gnp and it has 15 wonders including himeji and great wall. wht should i do?
conquer city states?
and i dnt have any bloody iron in around 50 tiles of my civ. NO samurais and no frigates. What am i supposed to do without iron?, i traded 7 pieces made samurai and upgraded them to keep promtions and to avoid iron penalty.
few months ago i played wid germany and God they were so much better than JAps, I rocked LVL 5 wid them. 1st at everything.
Hmm with japan you should have gone war mongering as in combat the japnese soldiers get more experience.You should plan ahead to colonize those areas which have more natural resources.I normally start my first city and then immediately start building a settler,once that settler is built in 16 turns i start developing the main capital, i make it a point to keep churning out settlers all the time and once you occupied enough area i go colonize near the enemy players squeezing or cutting off their cities from main capital.
Yes go after the city states,There might be some reaction and condemnation but you will get more gold on long run.You have to be expansionist with japan,otherwise it won't work.Is the map fully colonized? if no then colonize those areas first and keep churning out troops once you have around 4 samurais and 4 catapults go for the city states.

Hmm with japan you should have gone war mongering as in combat the japnese soldiers get more experience.You should plan ahead to colonize those areas which have more natural resources.I normally start my first city and then immediately start building a settler,once that settler is built in 16 turns i start developing the main capital, i make it a point to keep churning out settlers all the time and once you occupied enough area i go colonize near the enemy players squeezing or cutting off their cities from main capital.
Yes go after the city states,There might be some reaction and condemnation but you will get more gold on long run.You have to be expansionist with japan,otherwise it won't work.Is the map fully colonized? if no then colonize those areas first and keep churning out troops once you have around 4 samurais and 4 catapults go for the city states.
Thats the only blithering problem there is only about 20 pieces of iron from what i calculated from diplomacy screen. the rest must have been used. No FRIGATES AND SAMURAIS. i have cannons and now i hve to go after big guns. I generate a lot of gold but by trading with 2 civs.
And third problem is I have acces to 4 luxeries and there are only ivories left in 50-60 tiles of radius I already have 4 copies of it and whales which i used to trade.

Last edited:
Anyone here plays War Thunder? :o
Add me SGTMakoto :3

Btw, made a music video by featuring biplanes!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom