What's new

Video Gamers report in!

What games are you currently playing?

What games do you want to play?

What systems do you own?

1. I want to play more x-box one games : ryse of rome !!
1a. I am currently playing wolfestein for x-box one

2. Xbox one, Playstation 4. And my Toshiba Laptop? lol

I am playing Age of Wonders 3,this game impressed me so much,The last was Age of wonders:shadow magic IN 2003 Empire Building, Role Playing and Warfare, turn based Strategy game.
It has got it's lore and a good storyline worth playing.

I also played "The Wolf Among us" Good RPG.

Guys, you gotta check this out :D

Rookie farm in BF3

Metro(Metro is worst it's all about grenade and explosive spamming in no rules map),seine crossing and the Market gives you lot of kills in 64 player game.I like open spaces and big maps, makes it satisfactory to snipe a headshot over 1000+ meters :-).
The big maps are where Sniper battles happen.
Will buy BF4 game and premium edition soon. Why can't we people have a server dedicated for S-E Asia?especially SAARC countries?
Btw, anyone plays Galaxy online 2 from IGN on Fb? if so which servers you play, Eu,US,others?

Last edited:
My favorite at the moment:
Screen Shot 2014-06-09 at 3.42.07 AM.png

I am playing Age of Wonders 3,this game impressed me so much,The last was Age of wonders:shadow magic IN 2003 Empire Building, Role Playing and Warfare, turn based Strategy game.
It has got it's lore and a good storyline worth playing.

I also played "The Wolf Among us" Good RPG.

Metro(Metro is worst it's all about grenade and explosive spamming in no rules map),seine crossing and the Market gives you lot of kills in 64 player game.I like open spaces and big maps, makes it satisfactory to snipe a headshot over 1000+ meters :-).
The big maps are where Sniper battles happen.
Will buy BF4 game and premium edition soon. Why can't we people have a server dedicated for S-E Asia?especially SAARC countries?
Btw, anyone plays Galaxy online 2 from IGN on Fb? if so which servers you play, Eu,US,others?

No web games here i play :v

And go for BF4! :D its totally a good game.

Also, the reason we cant have dedicated server is because EA doesnt trust server providers around South asia as they are very secrective about their files (Best anti-piracy protection)

So yeah :D
you can play on Arabic servers.
Or germans with 100 ping

No web games here i play :v

And go for BF4! :D its totally a good game.

Also, the reason we cant have dedicated server is because EA doesnt trust server providers around South asia as they are very secrective about their files (Best anti-piracy protection)

So yeah :D
you can play on Arabic servers.
Or germans with 100 ping
Aww i hate it bro, When i was playing in china, Japanese banned me saying" Sorry IP from china are banned" i get it,
, i was searching for India in my search option and guess where it was located in SINGAPORE :hitwall::hitwall:. So much potential and so many people and internet connectivity, we should have a dedicated server and make EA work for it.
Btw, the games nowadays are not so high priced, well the latest are in range of 3.5k like BF4 without Premium.Try Flipkart.com you might get a cheap discount most past the day of release games are around 1000 RS. or the new Amazon.co.in (when i checked a year ago was only willing to sell online books or pay first and get it delivered scheme).I play Dota in pakistani servers and enjoy the play ,you know :P
Wait good times will come :D:pdf:

My favorite at the moment:
View attachment 34408
I am a fan of COD, but Battlefield gives you the feel of a real battle in a big map, Piloting, Helicopters and Jets is not so easy, you need real skill there, and what i like in Battlefield is when you snipe from a hill, you have to take into count the Ballistic Drop and makes you use the sights.

Last edited:
Aww i hate it bro, When i was playing in china, Japanese banned me saying" Sorry IP from china are banned" i get it,
, i was searching for India in my search option and guess where it was located in SINGAPORE :hitwall::hitwall:. So much potential and so many people and internet connectivity, we should have a dedicated server and make EA work for it.
Btw, the games nowadays are not so high priced, well the latest are in range of 3.5k like BF4 without Premium.Try Flipkart.com you might get a cheap discount most past the day of release games are around 1000 RS. or the new Amazon.co.in (when i checked a year ago was only willing to sell online books or pay first and get it delivered scheme).I play Dota in pakistani servers and enjoy the play ,you know :P
Wait good times will come :D:pdf:

I am a fan of COD, but Battlefield gives you the feel of a real battle in a big map, Piloting, Helicopters and Jets is not so easy, you need real skill there, and what i like in Battlefield is when you snipe from a hill, you have to take into count the Ballistic Drop and makes you use the sights.
you know most of my friends tell me the same, but I feel that starting battlefield now all of sudden i would feel like noob, how user friendly is it? i have battlefield 3 sitting around but never played it

you know most of my friends tell me the same, but I feel that starting battlefield now all of sudden i would feel like noob, how user friendly is it? i have battlefield 3 sitting around but never played it
You should try it bro, Enjoy the experience, till now i can't handle a helicopter as i wanted to do.Land vehicles are ok and you have this suicide jeeps which ram into tanks laden with C4 themselves,Watch some epcis of Battlefield ;)
some epics
But say you don't like these exploits
;)

You should try it bro, Enjoy the experience, till now i can't handle a helicopter as i wanted to do.Land vehicles are ok and you have this suicide jeeps which ram into tanks laden with C4 themselves,Watch some epcis of Battlefield ;)
some epics
But say you don't like these exploits
;)
Wow, looks hot! I'll give it a try later on today. Thanks

Who here is waiting for company of heroes 2 western front armies?
I do! And i also wait for Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of war series.THQ was sold recently i hope they continue the the Warhammer Series. "For the Emperor" :D

The first series
Made me a fan just out of the Intro Video! :D
The second one wow!
I like their fearlessness and rushing into battle without fear of death.
Bushido and others say, Once you think you are dead then fight as such,You are already dead what can harm you more? :D

Warhammer Mark of Chaos HD Movies - YouTube

Love these videos
Classics :D

Warhammer Online Cinematic Trailer 2 - YouTube

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom