Hellraid//Techland//
Far Cry 4//Ubisoft//
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor//WBIE//
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham//WBIE//
Mortal Kombat X//WBIE//

SOURCE:

GAMESPOT

E3 2014: Xbox 360 Games Announced, Demonstrated, or Detailed - GameSpot

@pkuser2k12 Thanks for the hard work...:woot:I intend to get atleast 115 Titles for both XB 360 and XB1 Consoles but I would only get XB1 after specs bump in 2016 most likely.

I am building both Disc based Library as well as virtual download Library.

@pkuser2k12 Thanks for the hard work...:woot:I intend to get atleast 115 Titles for both XB 360 and XB1 Consoles but I would only get XB1 after specs bump in 2016 most likely.

I am building both Disc based Library as well as virtual download Library.

try to share your disc based games library pictures here if you get some time........

i mostly have a digital library of ps3 and pc games .some hard copies of xbox 360 and pc games games and a hell lot of ps2 games from way back

Last edited:
try to share your games library pictures here if you get some time........

Sure I will since I have XB 360 North American version so lot of games has to be purchased in Canada and I am going after Eid rest will be downloaded slowly from XB Live.

This is my ambitious project so it will take time naturally but I will share pics once things get going.

E3 2014: Every Video Game Release Date Announcement

Here's a full list of every release date announced so far at this year's E3 for Xbox One, PS4, Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3, PC, and 3DS.

PlayStation 4

Xbox One

Wii U

PlayStation 3

Xbox 360

3DS

PC

SOURCE

GAMESPOT

E3 2014: Every Video Game Release Date Announcement - GameSpot

hi all :)

and flight simmers here ? combat or civvie ?

I sim on fsx, both military and civvie ,lockon fc2 for combat and have dcs a10c but none of the other dcs world expansions.. thinking about getting black shark as well, but helos are such a bitch to fly :tsk:

single player simming all the way, not fond of multiplayer... cod4 'modern warfare1' was the only game I properly played online, can't stand those anymore :P

also, milsim shooters.. currently replaying operation flashpoint: red rising, and the arma 3 campaign :D

hi all :)

and flight simmers here ? combat or civvie ?

I sim on fsx, both military and civvie ,lockon fc2 for combat and have dcs a10c but none of the other dcs world expansions.. thinking about getting black shark as well, but helos are such a bitch to fly :tsk:

single player simming all the way, not fond of multiplayer... cod4 'modern warfare1' was the only game I properly played online, can't stand those anymore :P

also, milsim shooters.. currently replaying operation flashpoint: red rising, and the arma 3 campaign :D

I play War Thunder like crazy :)

If you like flight sims, you have to take a look at it.

The only new games I am interested in, right now, are Assassin's Creed Unity (yes, AC series can be given another chance) & Dragon Age Inquisition..

& Mirror's Edge 2, whenever it comes out

The only new games I am interested in, right now, are Assassin's Creed Unity (yes, AC series can be given another chance) & Dragon Age Inquisition..

& Mirror's Edge 2, whenever it comes out

Behenji , Kaha Gayi thi itne din ?

For member who buys games often let me offer you a game selling site its fairly new site but its trustworty(tried myself couple times) and its really cheap(prices are only half of their steam/origin price).

G2A.COM Marketplace

Back
Top Bottom