What's new

Video Gamers report in!

i get what ur talking about

but for the online card isnt it US or UK ??

im just stating on what the shopkeeper told me to check :) as he said its either US or UK

Not sure what the gamestore is asking you better find it out again from him, tell him if you change the country to Canada which card would you use and if you change it to Pakistan which XBL card would you use.

which medal of honor and how so?

Medal of Honor Warfighter is the Title.

A level it shows androon Karachi. Bought it for $14.99 good game not the best one.

medal-of-honor-karachi-mission.jpg

Not sure what the gamestore is asking you better find it out again from him, tell him if you change the country to Canada which card would you use and if you change it to Pakistan which XBL card would you use.

Medal of Honor Warfighter is the Title.

A level it shows androon Karachi. Bought it for $14.99 good game not the best one.

medal-of-honor-karachi-mission.jpg
yarr i was asking for a game involving Pak army and its wars against indians......not some piece of propaganda and western brain farts.

Last edited:

ok thats helpful.....now how do i change the country ??

please dont mind my ridiculous question :)

yarr i was asking for a game involving Pak army and its wars against indians......And this piece of propaganda and western brain farts.

This game is just a shooting game not a high rated game, or you can just assume in your mind your fighter/shooter is a Pakistani heh.

I think it is high game developers create something Pakistan-india specific...

ok thats helpful.....now how do i change the country ??

please don't mind my ridiculous question :)

Conditions that prevent you from changing your region
You won’t be able to change your region if any of the following conditions apply:
  • You changed regions within the last three months.
  • Your account is currently suspended (for example, if the credit card on one of your memberships has expired).
  • You have an Xbox 360 Entertainment For All contract.
  • You are a minor (as defined by applicable law) in your current region and will not be a minor in the region that you want to change to.
  • You are currently not a minor (as defined by applicable law) in your current region and will become a minor in the region that you want to change to.
Lol it is funny my Xbox is disconnected kept it somewhere this kid new people from KPK near to our house came political agent's family and he is just crazy about my console...I've told his father uncle jee buy him an Xbox but he won't do it even with haram mall in hands. Anyway i'm planning to move it to basement.

- Go to System Settings
- Click Console Settings
- Inside it Click Language & Locale
- Further inside select the Country

However don't buy XBL card first change Country/Region first.

I suspect a few more things have to be done I would check it later as mine is set already i don't know maybe some microsoft security question or asking email something just first change country.

Conditions that prevent you from changing your region
You won’t be able to change your region if any of the following conditions apply:
  • You changed regions within the last three months.
  • Your account is currently suspended (for example, if the credit card on one of your memberships has expired).
  • You have an Xbox 360 Entertainment For All contract.
  • You are a minor (as defined by applicable law) in your current region and will not be a minor in the region that you want to change to.
  • You are currently not a minor (as defined by applicable law) in your current region and will become a minor in the region that you want to change to.
Lol it is funny my Xbox is disconnected kept it somewhere this kid new people from KPK near to our house came political agent's family and he is just crazy about my console...I've told his father uncle jee buy him an Xbox but he won't do it even with haram mall in hands. Anyway i'm planning to move it to basement.

- Go to System Settings
- Click Console Settings
- Inside it Click Language & Locale
- Further inside select the Country

However don't buy XBL card first change Country/Region first.

I suspect a few more things have to be done I would check it later as mine is set already i don't know maybe some microsoft security question or asking email something just first change country.

ok THANKS BRO :D :D

you made it alot easier for me to check it out.....yes indeed thats why i didnt buy the XBL card because he asked me the region and i didnt know :P

:lol: i have issues with the kids but i used diplomatic means, kept it in the living room where every one sits....no one allows us to play it neither my dad nor his as too much hangama while elders talk :D :D XBOX bhi safe IZZAT bhi safe ;)

ok THANKS BRO :D :D

you made it alot easier for me to check it out.....yes indeed thats why i didnt buy the XBL card because he asked me the region and i didnt know :P

:lol: i have issues with the kids but i used diplomatic means, kept it in the living room where every one sits....no one allows us to play it neither my dad nor his as too much hangama while elders talk :D :D XBOX bhi safe IZZAT bhi safe ;)

:D No one goes near my Xbox 360, No fly zone is enforced.

Hey Gamers go to EA or origin.com website and download DeadSpace for Free. No cracks required Total Legit.

This game is just a shooting game not a high rated game, or you can just assume in your mind your fighter/shooter is a Pakistani heh.

I think it is high game developers create something Pakistan-india specific...
That would be great. There's a great potential, imagine the online version. MOH is biased against Pakistan imho.

That would be great. There's a great potential, imagine the online version. MOH is biased against Pakistan imho.

Almost all games these days are... probably because of the OBL raid.....

MoH WF, Ghost Recon FS and Call of Duty BO2 (In which you fight ISI agents armed with MSMCs xD)

anybody who likes games like mercnaries or farcry ... played farcry 3 recently .. was quite nice.

Back
Top Bottom