What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Creative Assemly is a joke and now they are venturing into survival horror? Rome 2 was the biggest disaster of last year, a bug ridden pile of excrement.

Well it seems they have put a lot of effort and resources to make this game. And they are making bold move.
There will be no guns in the game apparently.
So it probably means that they have put all the focus on making an atmospheric and high tense game.

Which is what we Aliean fans have been waiting for in ages.

Well it seems they have put a lot of effort and resources to make this game. And they are making bold move.
There will be no guns in the game apparently.
So it probably means that they have put all the focus on making an atmospheric and high tense game.

Which is what we Aliean fans have been waiting for in ages.

Alien, the 1979 movie was great not because of horror but rather its pacing and characters.( not to mention segourney Weaver young an beautiful). There is one alien, no one knows wtf was going on and the alien ruins were spectacular. Make it into a game being chased for hours on end by an alien as familiar as bread and what do you have? A licenced franchise cash in on the current wave of survival horror crap. And also, creative assembly is the laziest buggiest developers out there. Even worse than Bethesda.

Does anyone have the xbox one?

If yes do you have Titanfall?

If yes again, let's play!

:-)

guys I wanted to know on how to check what server your xbox is registered to

For the online gaming thing we need to buy a gaming card, now that card is either US or UK.....now I dont remember what I had registered it to

Now I want to check it out and get into the online fun

anyone who has any info kindly share PLEASE :D :)

@ResurgentIran @DRaisinHerald @waz

Last edited:
guys I wanted to know on how to check what server your xbox is registered to

For the online gaming thing we need to buy a gaming card, now that card is either US or UK.....now I dont remember what I had registered it to

Now I want to check it out and get into the online fun

anyone who has any info kindly share PLEASE :D :)

Check your country in Settings....even though these day I'm in Pakistan I have set it to Canada you can set it to Pakistan or UAE whichever you like. Once done go back buy Xbox Live card and enter.

Check your country in Settings....even though these day I'm in Pakistan I have set it to Canada you can set it to Pakistan or UAE whichever you like. Once done go back buy Xbox Live card and enter.

i get what ur talking about

but for the online card isnt it US or UK ??

im just stating on what the shopkeeper told me to check :) as he said its either US or UK

Back
Top Bottom