What's new

Video Clips of PLA Warriors Deployed Opposite to the Indian Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say about morale etc

Never heard them shooting themselves and fellow soldiers like Indian troops

Honestly, how could you hear anything? Do you expect the CCP and Global Times to speak of any of it when we see how they hid their soldier's deaths, recently? Have you ever had some audit or year-end study being released on their soldier's deaths, as we see in most Democracies?

OR could it be Chinese soldiers are the only ones in the world that never suffer suicides or a fratricide?

Honestly, how could you hear anything? Do you expect the CCP and Global Times to speak of any of it when we see how they hid their soldier's deaths, recently? Have you ever had some audit or year-end study being released on their soldier's deaths, as we see in most Democracies?

OR Could it be Chinese soldiers are the only ones in the world that never suffer suicides or a fratricide?

India itself is a joke of a democracy

Anyways i am saying what I have read. Never heard the same about PLA like we have for Indian military

That's because hearing, watching or writing about PLA is limited to CCP mouth pieces Globaltimes or CCtv of China, etc. While on the Indian side, from Reuters to BBC, DW urdu, etc all got free access.

Looks like an excuse

That's because hearing, watching or writing about PLA is limited to CCP mouth pieces Globaltimes or CCtv of China, etc. While on the Indian side, from Reuters to BBC, DW urdu, etc all got free access.

Don't lie mate. India doesn't allow international media anywhere near Kashmir.
What is wrong with Indians, they know nothing but lying!!

Last edited:
Does logic say they are the only military in the world without any suicides or fratricides?
Better yet, if it did not happen, they chose not to release that information?

you win! 👍

The logic says we don't have a proof to believe otherwise that they are hiding something

It is just an Indian "feel good" theory that China is hiding its deaths. We know how Indian "feel good" theories work

So what happened in amnesty? I don't even wnat to waste my time talking about Indian news media, just one word should suffice "pimp"

The logic says we don't have a proof to believe otherwise that they are hiding something

It is just an Indian "feel good" theory that China is hiding its deaths. We know how Indian "feel good" theories work

China, "we are not going to talk about our casualties because it may rile sentiments"
Areesh- "it's Indian feel-good theory they are hiding their deaths"

you win 👍 this is my last communication on this.

China, "we are not going to talk about our casualties because it may rile sentiments"
Areesh- "it's Indian feel-good theory they are hiding their deaths"

you win 👍

Because we know Indians always have a "feel good" theory to keep themselves happy

Just like they shot down a Pakistani F16 in their imagination after losing a mig 21 last year in February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom