What's new

Victory Of Taliban Is Victory Of Islam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
warrich, jevay, assorted talib wannabes

Come on now,No need to get your turban in a twist - all I asked was if you guys listen to music, dated women or girls or at least thought about about being with women for a change -- and you get all hissy, tsk, tsk.

Lets fix them adate, I may have found the ideal candidates. :enjoy:

c974298d41cf305a51124cc3772a6553.jpg

may allah help Taliban Against Zionist

allah will never help killers drug mafia and why you forget prophit[PBUH] say learn even you go chaina.taliban distroy schools even you kill baby girls.allah give us rule of war taliban there is no rule in war.allah learn us who to treat women taliban kill beheded womwen.allah learn us who to treat surenders taliban kill every surender.allah learn us don''t be fasad on earth taliban we will fight fight fight its only mission.

if some one do this with our mother or sister what we do ? is this islam ?

Yup Taliban is the enemy of The Zionist World

If the world is Zionist then I the King of England.

:victory:

Why will Allah only help the Taliban and not the Pakistan Army. Both are muslims ?

Why will Allah help people who give him a bad name, murder woman and be head without reason ?

Please wake up and have a cup of coffee ?

:cheers:

Reactions: JK!
even our sisters do ant thing we will never do this

well we have two horny taligon idiots.. i think the desert heat is taking a tool on their brains. one thing is for sure.. they both are not too smart to come up with conspiracies on their own. and some one should tell these goons that KSA has the largest US NATO base in the world! lol.. It was also KSA who supported Israel attack Iraqi NUKE facilities in 1980s, and also supported 2003 Iraq war. i challenge him to take his own jehadi protest front of any government building and i bet you we will have a DAWN breaking news.. Pakistani immigrant in KSA beheaded from breaking government laws.. lol..

i think the desert heat is taking a tool on their brains

thats why i go beach every day\

KSA has the largest US NATO base in the world

oops what you talk man like these guys if say some thing here they never be back whole life.KSA workers same like rats here.

Pakistani immigrant in KSA beheaded from breaking government laws

remember no us or EU citizen beheded in history of KSA

@Always Neutral >> Sorry! I think there was a problem with the quotation tags.

Always Neutral said:
What a W66 said when made you have a ******** ? Taliban is the nenemy of the world as well as pakistan

Afghan Taliban have never threatened Pakistan. And how can you say that the Afghan Taliban are enemies of the world? They are waging a war in defence of their country! You have to accept that the real reason for invading Afghanistan has nothing to do with the treatment of women or what Al Qaida supposedly did in the New York, its purpose is to expand US empire, strip Pakistan's Nuclear capability, have bases a little closer to the chinese and the Iranian border. (Man did America F*** that up)

@muse >> Agreed! Taliban ideology is very backward and their barbaric acts are due to the general educational backwardness of the afghan people. This is their medieval Rawaj.

On the contrary TTP is a crappy outfit messing with the Pakistan Army. Army tactics were wrong from the start. Army could have easily prevented this war by isolating these people from the tribes by creating a trust between the army and tribes. Instead we bombed and raided and entered into tribal areas which we never entered before so suddenly. Internationally Mush was already acting as a vassal for Bush and guess what signal was sent to the tribes, when our Armies entered into FATA?
Is this how we will get rid of these vermin?
http://www.thenews.com.pk/top_story_detail.asp?Id=17903
We are only creating more of them!

Jeway Pakistan said:
Yup Taliban is the enemy of The Zionist World

:crazy:

waraich66 said:
But problem is Talaban wants shariat law which is not acceptable to masters of pakistan

That decision is not for the TTP to take!

Last edited:
I appreciate your you last answer.Now your brain is is little bit start working.

Please try to understand that army can not win war without support of people.Pakistan army should first convince tribe elders and then talaban with stop the war.
But problem is Talaban wants shariat law which is not acceptable to masters of pakistan (USA,UNO,IMF,WORLD BANK)
How can you take your dicIsion when you are living with money of others.

Infact pakistan is not independent country sorry to say but it is fact.
Money problems of Pakistan are as much a problem of terrorism as it is of our corrupt politicians.

Terrorists have ruined the security situation of Pakistan driving away investment.

if some one do this with our mother or sister what we do ? is this islam ?

Man, I've heard they actually do beat up their mothers!

Women aren't worth anything to them, they are inferior sex toys to them. Most of these Talibunnies grow up hitting their moms with slippers and generally slapping them around.

Last edited:
warrich, jevay, assorted talib wannabes

Come on now,No need to get your turban in a twist - all I asked was if you guys listen to music, dated women or girls or at least thought about about being with women for a change -- and you get all hissy, tsk, tsk.

I realize you are terribly talib but do you guys like music, what's your favorite song or band, - for instance, do you hum a tune when you shower?, Do you go to parties? DO you have any women or girls as friends?? That's not "unIslamic or anti-talib" is it ??

The reason I ask you this is to establish some kind of connection, because we have heard a lot of things about you talib types and I just want remove any misunderstanding abut you guys - now, that's not anti-talib is it?

"Like a talib, touched for the very first time" - it's a take on a bad, read kafir western song, by the evil madonna - she even studies something jewish sorry, zionist. Have you heard that one?

Do you know mullah madness and the fabulous dancing talib? Is that a great act or what?

How about the Afghan handsome boy modeling school, ever heard of them? You know the fabulous dancing talib were even offered a chance to perform with a traveliing circus, yes, it's true; they could have been big.

You do remember, don't you? Pakistan was created by the Quaid, Mohammad Ali Jinnah and the poet hero of Pakistan is Allama Mohammad Iqbal, AKA Lahori - repeat after me, Pakistan Zindabad, Pakistan Paayandabad - Talib Murdabad! - don't you feel better already?
:cheers:
Know what? I think they just need to get some. Too much frustration building inside or something.

Women aren't worth anything to them, they are inferior sex toys to them. Most of these Talibunnies grow up hitting their moms with slippers and slapping them generally around.

so thats islam and they enimals think we have to follow these ***** mulllas:sniper:

Women aren't worth anything to them, they are inferior sex toys to them. Most of these Talibunnies grow up hitting their moms with slippers and slapping them generally around.

These photos are caught from a video film that has been filmed by RAWA on August 26, 2001 in Kabul using a hidden camera. It shows two Taliban from department of Amro bil mahroof (Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice, Taliban religious police) beating a woman in public because she has dared to remove her burqa in public.

6420ac59ccf409005f1e1628058ef478.jpg

81d6d84748956aa5539b31663fbd7b97.jpg

c7b6bbc470bd8de8c35c7129f53d1301.jpg

shame shame shame

all of talibans there think is not islamic if you mixed afghan culutre with radicalsim its become taliban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom