What's new

Victory Of Taliban Is Victory Of Islam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must differentiate between the Taliban fighting Pakistan Army in the tribal areas and the Taliban fighting in Afghanistan with NATO and Americans.

My dear recall your memories .when US attacked in Afghanistan more than 10000 Pakistani tribles men went their for fight against US forces.

Please be informed that talaban are graduated from same maradsas in different places in pakistan.Mulla Omer gratuated from pakistan madrasa.

This is the problem Gen Musharaf played a rule of agent ,he has given facilities to US army against talaban in afghanistan with out understanding that these trible putoons and talaban are from same school of thaught.They will help each other and have more than 2000 madrasas having more than 2 million students may be converted to talaban any time.

Army can fight with Army but cannot fight with people of any country.

sir we use there f-7p with light pods he have sence what is loading of f-7p some time f-7p use guns only ah-1h cobras i think use there guns and tow missles.were is carpet here?

You must differentiate between the Taliban fighting Pakistan Army in the tribal areas and the Taliban fighting in Afghanistan with NATO and Americans.

Army can fight with Army but cannot fight with people of any country.

So do you want the Army to walk away and watch the fun while they burn the girls schools and do nothing ?

Regards

Pakistan army and government should learn lesson from US and NATO in Afghnistan and resolve this issue through dialogue not through war

Pakistan army and government should learn lesson from US and NATO in Afghnistan and resolve this issue through dialogue not through war
We already did. We have given the terrorists the option to lay down their weapons and surrender and they would be shown leniency.

But they are like "No we want to destroy Pakistan and overthrow our democratic government and rule each and every Pakistani under their own stupid laws".

So you understand why we have to continue killing them.

Negotiations are not taking place out of fear but due to ground reality that certain Afghans like the ways of Taliban but not because Nato is loosing.

Its not for Nato to decide who rules Afghanistan but to ensure that Al quaida does not flourish there again.

Regards

My dear your dont look like american but you think and act like americans.
No we have bones to pick against America too for attacking and killing Pakistanis. But that doesn't mean we'll leave you alone for supporting the murder of Pakistanis either.

We fart on all murdering scum alike.

American paying money to pakistan from lasr seven years to fight against talaban.Pakistan started war with out thinking that one day US can make deal with talaban and ran away from Afghanistan.
Quite frankly Pakistan wants America to butt out of the equation. Then we can take on this Taliban + Indian combo easily. The day America leaves from this region, that will be the end of terrorists like you.

Now US want to talk with talaban but now foolish poor pakistani army is real trouble ,they dont know what to do.They standing in the middle of road.
As I said we do know what to do. We'll fart/piss on all enemies of Pakistan alike.

Biggest thing which pakistan lost is miltary strategic depth in Afghanistan.
BS. You think when Pakistan is facing the threat of Indian invasion we'll make do thinking we have strategic depth in a city like Kabul? BS!

And once the Americans leave, Afghanistan would be ours for the taking again. You know you Talibanis are at our mercy. We can just shove you all to the Arabian sea if you piss us off too much.

If you kill their women and children they will not send you flowers .I think you are not listning news of carpet bombing by Pakistan air force on NWFP.
Again BS. We have not stepped into Afghanistan. Their women are in Afghanistan, our women are in Pakistan. They have killed our people. We need to kill them.

Same mistake did by Yahya khan and Niazi in Bangladesh.They killed more than 20 million bangalies through arial bombing and what was the result ?????
Yeah right.

Always Neutral said:
So do you want the Army to walk away and watch the fun while they burn the girls schools and do nothing ?

I know my post is a little big but comeon man you have to read the whole post before commenting! I am talking about a different approach not a complete halt to military operations. And the second sentence you quoted isn't mine!

waraich66 said:
My dear recall your memories .when US attacked in Afghanistan more than 10000 Pakistani tribles men went their for fight against US forces.

Please be informed that talaban are graduated from same maradsas in different places in pakistan.Mulla Omer gratuated from pakistan madrasa.

Regardless of where they got their primary education the people fighting in Afghanistan are solely opposed to the NATO occupation, they have commented on Pakistani involement in this fictitious war on terror but never threatened Pakistan, infact Mullah Omar gave a statement some months or years back that Pakistan is not our enemy. Taliban in Afghanistan have never owned TTP as its branch or have expressed support for them. TTP's are mostly Uzbeks and Tajiks. And everybody knows who they represent, the Nothern Alliance. About 200 of these were captured alone in the past week.

I know my post is a little big but comeon man you have to read the whole post before commenting! I am talking about a different approach not a complete halt to military operations. And the second sentence you quoted isn't mine!

QUOTE]

Dear Thorosius,

I replied to post 64 in which W 66 used ur words and not to ur original post.

Regards

I appreciate your you last answer.Now your brain is is little bit start working.

Please try to understand that army can not win war without support of people.Pakistan army should first convince tribe elders and then talaban with stop the war.
But problem is Talaban wants shariat law which is not acceptable to masters of pakistan (USA,UNO,IMF,WORLD BANK)
How can you take your dicIsion when you are living with money of others.

Infact pakistan is not independent country sorry to say but it is fact.

Taliban is the nenemy of the world as well as pakistan.

sir you little wrong they are enemy of humainty.they are dangrus for world peace.stone age taliban if become in power world must go for WW3.

I appreciate your you last answer.Now your brain is is little bit start working.

Please try to understand that army can not win war without support of people.Pakistan army should first convince tribe elders and then talaban with stop the war.
But problem is Talaban wants shariat law which is not acceptable to masters of pakistan (USA,UNO,IMF,WORLD BANK)
How can you take your dicIsion when you are living with money of others.

Infact pakistan is not independent country sorry to say but it is fact.

No one is forcing you to borrow money from anybody if you don't wish but how will you feed the poor people ?

Islam may be good for the soul but will not help feeding the hungry. Even Saudi and China are reluctant to help at this time ?

Regards

warrich, jevay, assorted talib wannabes

Come on now,No need to get your turban in a twist - all I asked was if you guys listen to music, dated women or girls or at least thought about about being with women for a change -- and you get all hissy, tsk, tsk.

I realize you are terribly talib but do you guys like music, what's your favorite song or band, - for instance, do you hum a tune when you shower?, Do you go to parties? DO you have any women or girls as friends?? That's not "unIslamic or anti-talib" is it ??

The reason I ask you this is to establish some kind of connection, because we have heard a lot of things about you talib types and I just want remove any misunderstanding abut you guys - now, that's not anti-talib is it?

"Like a talib, touched for the very first time" - it's a take on a bad, read kafir western song, by the evil madonna - she even studies something jewish sorry, zionist. Have you heard that one?

Do you know mullah madness and the fabulous dancing talib? Is that a great act or what?

How about the Afghan handsome boy modeling school, ever heard of them? You know the fabulous dancing talib were even offered a chance to perform with a traveliing circus, yes, it's true; they could have been big.

You do remember, don't you? Pakistan was created by the Quaid, Mohammad Ali Jinnah and the poet hero of Pakistan is Allama Mohammad Iqbal, AKA Lahori - repeat after me, Pakistan Zindabad, Pakistan Paayandabad - Talib Murdabad! - don't you feel better already?
:cheers:

Reactions: Neo
warrich, jevay, assorted talib wannabes

Come on now,No need to get your turban in a twist - all I asked was if you guys listen to music, dated women or girls or at least thought about about being with women for a change -- and you get all hissy, tsk, tsk.

I realize you are terribly talib but do you guys like music, what's your favorite song or band, - for instance, do you hum a tune when you shower?, Do you go to parties? DO you have any women or girls as friends?? That's not "unIslamic or anti-talib" is it ??

The reason I ask you this is to establish some kind of connection, because we have heard a lot of things about you talib types and I just want remove any misunderstanding abut you guys - now, that's not anti-talib is it?

"Like a talib, touched for the very first time" - it's a take on a bad, read kafir western song, by the evil madonna - she even studies something jewish sorry, zionist. Have you heard that one?

Do you know mullah madness and the fabulous dancing talib? Is that a great act or what?

How about the Afghan handsome boy modeling school, ever heard of them? You know the fabulous dancing talib were even offered a chance to perform with a traveliing circus, yes, it's true; they could have been big.

You do remember, don't you? Pakistan was created by the Quaid, Mohammad Ali Jinnah and the poet hero of Pakistan is Allama Mohammad Iqbal, AKA Lahori - repeat after me, Pakistan Zindabad, Pakistan Paayandabad - Talib Murdabad! - don't you feel better already?
:cheers:

wow muse you realy think tank.:cheers:from were you bring this man:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom