What's new

Victory Of Taliban Is Victory Of Islam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed with Sher Khan

I think Mr Muse have much lower thinking level then public bath room sweeper .Who made him think tank !!

Agreed with Sher Khan

I think Mr Muse have much lower thinking level then public bath room sweeper .Who made him think tank !!

Admins and Mods choose "think tank" so better respect their "decisions" otherwise you will not last long.

You can disagree without stooping to low level :angry:.

look at Muse's writing the self proclaimed think tank

more like trash tank.. no ideas no thoughts.. pure rubbish..

trash tank

Agreed with Sher Khan

Who are these guys? Dumb and Dumber? :lol:

I understand that you both are intellectually challenged, still insulting a Think Tank member is a direct insult to the board and will not be tollerated.
Infractions for both of you, further insults may result in a ban.

Neo :wave:

Last edited:
Who are these guys? Dumb and Dumber? :lol:

I understand and you both are intellectually challenged, still insulting a Think Tank member is a direct insult to the board and will not be tollerated.
Infractions for both of you, further insults may result in a ban.

Neo :wave:

you too late boss :disagree:check posts of this 66 he abuse 3 time pakistan and army

You must differentiate between the Taliban fighting Pakistan Army in the tribal areas and the Taliban fighting in Afghanistan with NATO and Americans.

Tehreek e Taliban Pakistan (TTP) is a relatively new phenomenon. Ofcourse its terrorist operations inside Pakistan are the most cowardly, against Islam and against Muslim Ummah! but you have to look at why they are doing this regardless of whether they are right or wrong. They think that Pakistan Army is siding with the Americans while their Pashtoon brothers are being killed in Afghanistan by the US. You have to understand that TTP is more concerned with Pashtoon nationalism rather Islam. They use the Islam card only to appeal to tribals who are more loyal to Pakistan. I can only say that their acts of preventing girls from getting education, not allowing them to work is purely due to their educational backwardness and pure Jahalat!

Pakistan army MUST win the hearts of the tribes. F**K TTP but we must support the tribes, they can act as a concrete wall against any large incursion in our western border. Which Obama has already promised he would do and he is going to win. Do you think the Jew lobby will allow him to back away prom his promise after getting their vote? Creating large lashkars of tribes will eventually weaken these tribes. All of the previous peace aggrements were sabotaged by the US. US's only objective is to weaken Pakistan's first line of defence. Because they know that bound by Pashtoon wali tribals will all die before US can pass through their lands into Pakistan.

On the other hand Taliban fighting in Aghanistan are a whole new story. They have been friends with Pakistan since the Russian Invasion. They have always protected our interests inside Afghanistan. They ensured that Pakistan's western border is always safe because of which Pakistan didn't need to deployed any force on the western border. We always concentrated on our eastern front. But now our forces are divided, thanks to Musharraf!

We MUST look at the big picture. US's ultimate goal is the cesure of our precious nuclear program, our Islamic bomb. They think centuries ahead instead we only consider our immediate interests. They don't give a crap about what happens to Afghan people or the support our tribal areas give to the Afghans, as long as they are getting near their ultimate goal, they are ok.

Afghan people are a primitive nation they are not very welcoming towards change. Afghan resistance will win eventually, a year from now or a decade. We must persue our long term interests. People who don't understand the language of negotiations ofcourse must be dealt with force but Pakistan Army must not break the Pashtoon unity in our tribal areas. America has tried force as a setteling factor but in Iraq and Afghanistan and it has failed. We must change our tactics! We must force TTP into a strong peace aggrement force its members to return to their respective tribes.

But then this is only my personal opinion. :D And BTW my opinion is solely based on "sab se pehlay Pakistan"! :pakistan:

Mr Imran ,

Why dont you use your brain to embrace us about your golden ideas rather copy and past buisness.

After all you are senior member

Mr Imran ,

Why dont you use your brain to embrace us about your golden ideas rather copy and past buisness.

don't be personal with me:blah: what i am whats i do i know well comint on topic only. don't use my name in your posts
:disagree:

Mr Imran ,

Dear Mr. WH,

I see you live comfortably in the Saudi and for some innane wish want Pakistan to take on the Nato ? The people plagueing Pakistan in the name of Taliban have only brought misery to the people there.

Is burning girls schools and be-heading you wet dream ?

Regards

Ps You or one of your ilk mentioned something about carpet bombing by the PAF. please read up what it means before using it on a defence forum. Unless PAF is using B-52's i doubt they can carpet bomb anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom