What's new

Victim’s father to CM: Fix a price for your life, I’ll pay

My forefather Babur said it, then butchered you blackies. My forefather Taimur said it, then took delhi and burned 100.000 blackies. Don't worry, we'll have other Babur's and Taimur's.
I really don't understand why dose this makes you proud. If what you say is true then how come we see everyday people from your clan raising the religion card as soon as someone faces hostility towards them. Your history gives his/her hate a good reason. Also what dose it say about yourself when you idolise a psychopathic killer? Do you know what irony is? The set of people who do the above also stay in a country whose name literally means land of the pure.

Indians will have better life if they let Kashmiri people decide what they want.... but unfortunately the Hindu Mentality in Indin Army will never let this happen...

So you have two fathers?

He is not indian, normally indians have more than one...

Guys this is how typical hindu thinks, no need to waste time and argue!

When mujahideen kill their filthy army with fire they will not consider it as fire....

We care for the Indian Muslims otherwise.... There are Mughals in Punjabi and Sindhi.... we dont have cast system like Dalits etc where you cannot marry lower caste... probably that is why rapes in india are highest in the world

How can a person base his entire ideology around an archaic parameter, which actually is an invalid construct of human mind, decided for him by others without even consulting him? You need to go out more and see the world for yourself.
Haha - so anthropologically speaking, how many of the 190 million+ population of Pakistan can trace its ancestry back to Babur?
I hope not many for their own sake. If not then I suppose Babur went on a bangathon or he Mastered IVF treatment back then.

I really don't understand why dose this makes you proud. If what you say is true then how come we see everyday people from your clan raising the religion card as soon as someone faces hostility towards them. Your history gives his/her hate a good reason. Also what dose it say about yourself when you idolise a psychopathic killer? Do you know what irony is? The set of people who do the above also stay in a country whose name literally means land of the pure.

How can a person base his entire ideology around an archaic parameter, which actually is an invalid construct of human mind, decided for him by others without even consulting him? You need to go out more and see the world for yourself.

I hope not many for their own sake. If not then I suppose Babur went on a bangathon or he Mastered IVF treatment back then.

LOL. But what would we "low-life" Hindus know? Who cares for logic? Also, his dear Pakistan's founding father's grandfather was a "low-life" Hindu. I wonder how Jinnah then becomes of Mongol-Turkic descent? Maybe Babur had a Time Machine.

I don't know, not many i think. But we're still all the sons of Islam, the army of Muhammad (saw) who promised us that we or our sons will take over india before the end of times. And he (saw) never failed in his promises. Our sons, sons of Pakistan, will once again submit your oppressing and barbaric people to our rule and we will force peace.

But doesn't that contradict your two nation theory? That we are two separate nations and can't be one?

LOL. But what would we "low-life" Hindus know? Who cares for logic? Also, his dear Pakistan's founding father's grandfather was a "low-life" Hindu. I wonder how Jinnah then becomes of Mongol-Turkic descent? Maybe Babur had a Time Machine.
Nobody said Jinnah was descendant of Babur. Don't make stuff up. And yes probably at some point all of our ancestors were hindu or some other sort of pagan idol worshipper. If they had heard the truth of Tawheed (Islamic monotheism, monotheis of Abraham) and still disbelieved, then may they be cursed. I thank the one ancestor who converted to the truth and fought in the ranks of the muslims in the armies of Taimur, Babur, the arab caliphs, the mamluks et cetera against the enemies.

But doesn't that contradict your two nation theory? That we are two separate nations and can't be one?
Whose two nation theory? Not mine at least.

Nobody said Jinnah was descendant of Babur. Don't make stuff up. And yes probably at some point all of our ancestors were hindu or some other sort of pagan idol worshipper. If they had heard the truth of Tawheed (Islamic monotheism, monotheis of Abraham) and still disbelieved, then may they be cursed. I thank the one ancestor who converted to the truth and fought in the ranks of the muslims in the armies of Taimur, Babur, the arab caliphs, the mamluks et cetera against the enemies.

Whose two nation theory? Not mine at least.
Err - the two nation theory which is the basis for the creation of the nation-state of Pakistan. You haven't heard of it?

Yeah i've heard of it. It said that muslims and hindus couldn't live together bcs of constant beef between the two. That doesn't mean it's forever. One day we'll come back and take everything and rule everything. No more beef then, we'll be in charge.
Same happened when Muhammad (saw) was told by Allah (awj) to leave Mecca because they were weak and oppressed. But Allah Ta'ala said Don't worry you'll come back. And come back our noble Prophet Muhammad (saw) did with the muslims, as victors. And those stubborn polytheists from Mecca realised what the deal was and they converted. The same will happen in Hind mark my words.

You are trying to knock sense in the psychopath extremists who are endorsing the killing of a kid just because their army did it? Seriously?, News for you boy!, you cant knock sense in an indiot.

My forefather Babur said it, then butchered you blackies. My forefather Taimur said it, then took delhi and burned 100.000 blackies. Don't worry, we'll have other Babur's and Taimur's.

Statistically speaking, there is a higher chances of you being born of a 'shudra', and your forefathers converted to save their throat. Because that's how you guys roll.

This father needs to look into the mirror to look at the image of his son's killer.

Had he been a better father, his son would not be attacking military.
Had he been a better father, his son would not have believed in twisted fantasies of Hurriyat.
Had he been a better father, he would have slapped his son to his senses and locked him inside his home..

Yeah i've heard of it. It said that muslims and hindus couldn't live together bcs of constant beef between the two. That doesn't mean it's forever. One day we'll come back and take everything and rule everything. No more beef then, we'll be in charge.
Same happened when Muhammad (saw) was told by Allah (awj) to leave Mecca because they were weak and oppressed. But Allah Ta'ala said Don't worry you'll come back. And come back our noble Prophet Muhammad (saw) did with the muslims, as victors. And those stubborn polytheists from Mecca realised what the deal was and they converted. The same will happen in Hind mark my words.

Oh, so you think some 800 odd million Hindus in India will convert to Islam because a few hundred in a village in the middle east did more than a 1000 years ago? Sound logic. But you could have done that more easily when they were one country - why float this two nation theory? Was Jinnah wrong?

You are trying to knock sense in the psychopath extremists who are endorsing the killing of a kid just because their army did it? Seriously?, News for you boy!, you cant knock sense in an indiot.

Yes, the guy talking about either exterminating or converting the entire sub-continent is talking perfect sense.

@waz

Reactions: waz
Says a man who belongs to a clan where they get mental orgasms talking about there ancestors killing millions of people and raping their women to produce "pure" offsprings.

Yes, the guy talking about either exterminating or converting the entire sub-continent is talking perfect sense.

Dont you guys think that If I had any interest in arguing with psychopath, kid killing, extremists, I have would quoted you directly?

Dont quote me again.

One small question, What was his son doing in the clash area in the first place??

Doesn't his son's should be at school??

His father needs to say the same thing to the person to took his child with him in the protest.

If anybody attacks a security personnel, he has full right to retaliate.

When your son of age 15 year caught in fight I will ask you the same question

It is easy to put salt on someone's wounds but hardest part is you don't know the reason how and why his son was doing there

But as a security personnel it is his duty he save life's as many as he can security personnel are well equipped can take few bullets on his bulletproof jacket but innocent child don't before firing blindly security must open it eyes who is creating violence and who dosent

Dont you guys think that If I had any interest in arguing with psychopath, kid killing, extremists, I have would quoted you directly?
How could you? The psychopath your kind of people are who keep kids as human sheild while disrupting peace by sending in teenagers with arms and amunition while being cowardly hiding behind women, you don't have balls to engage head on. Like the pigs we kill everyday on loc, your type of people hide like rats.

Did you know what killed that small kid? People like you who misuse the trust these innocent kids have in you and fill there head and hearts with hatred backed by extremists religious views. Ppl who this are no different from child molesters.

What grinds my gear is not your (your= terrorists supporter, not you personally ) actions but the way you align your actions to your religion. You call yourself Muslman? How can you say you have a "Musalam Iman" when your intentions and actions are darker than vanta black. Think for yourself, read quran for your own sake. Understand what actually is to be a Musalman. A few pigs are bringing bad name to your religion not bcoz of their action, but inaction of the learned people.

Dont quote me again.
Ya we know how your "Fight or Flight" response works.

Last edited:
When your son of age 15 year caught in fight I will ask you the same question

It is easy to put salt on someone's wounds but hardest part is you don't know the reason how and why his son was doing there

But as a security personnel it is his duty he save life's as many as he can security personnel are well equipped can take few bullets on his bulletproof jacket but innocent child don't before firing blindly security must open it eyes who is creating violence and who dosent
I donot say what was done was right. But I would like to see YOU in the place of the security forces and see a "Peaceful protest" mob charging towards you with molotove cocktail, stones and glass bottles. Any medical practioner will tell you a brain on adrenaline will fall back to muscle memory. And these security forces are not trained to lay red carpet in these type of situation. The absence of triple digit body count per day is the proof of the restrain and discipline these guys have.

thanks a lot for putting up a sane viewpoint, unlike many of your fellow countrymen.
yes sir, it does mean a lot. its serious when school going kids involve themselves in protest. it means something is seriously fkd up, no matter whose fault it is. i also understand that parents cant lock up their children every time. but, this time is not everytime. ppl are dying there. kids are to be monitored very very strictly. its a sign of weakness on the part of the parents/adults who leave their kids unsupervised. its simply unpardonable.
i am not, in any way, condoning the actions of the security forces. but when you start pelting stones on them, you should be aware and ready for the consequences. expecting mercy from the other side is foolishness.
i dont blame the kids. they are emotional, they are joshilaay. but what about the adults ? are they trying to use these kids as human shields ?

children behaviour depends on sorrounding environment. its clear the next generation of kashmiris is full of hate towards india. you cannot change the facts.
my question is what will you do when you hear the news of someone blinded or killed by the forces on dialy basis?

Back
Top Bottom