What's new

Victim’s father to CM: Fix a price for your life, I’ll pay

What caused the comprehension problem for you..the word rat or what?
Reported for personal insults. First you quoted me with an insulting reply and then you continued.

@waz @Khafee please take care of this troll.

One small question, What was his son doing in the clash area in the first place??

He was trying to protest

Doesn't his son's should be at school??

Schools closed due to curfew

If anybody attacks a security personnel, he has full right to retaliate.

He didn't attacked anyone....

For all the sympathy i have for Kashmiris, I would rather exercise a strict control over my children when my place is under some sort of curfew. and when the curfew changes itself to a protest with 'marauding' security personnel, i ll lock them in their rooms, if necessary.
u play with fire, u burn. Period.
children involved in protest means india won't see peace in kashmir for next 2 generations unless india pakistan solve he issue through dialog or war.

Would you have said the same to Gandhi? Or those who wanted to free India from British rule?
yes of course.
more so than the hapless father who might have lost his only child.
fire is fire , it doesnt change itself to ice if the person is a saint.

The boy shouldn't have gone there in the first place. Think of a situation where few dozen of security personals were surrounded by hundreds of protestors and marching towards them, for their own safety they have to take such actions.

children involved in protest means india won't see peace in kashmir for next 2 generations unless india pakistan solve he issue through dialog or war.
thanks a lot for putting up a sane viewpoint, unlike many of your fellow countrymen.
yes sir, it does mean a lot. its serious when school going kids involve themselves in protest. it means something is seriously fkd up, no matter whose fault it is. i also understand that parents cant lock up their children every time. but, this time is not everytime. ppl are dying there. kids are to be monitored very very strictly. its a sign of weakness on the part of the parents/adults who leave their kids unsupervised. its simply unpardonable.
i am not, in any way, condoning the actions of the security forces. but when you start pelting stones on them, you should be aware and ready for the consequences. expecting mercy from the other side is foolishness.
i dont blame the kids. they are emotional, they are joshilaay. but what about the adults ? are they trying to use these kids as human shields ?

Taimur was Babur's 3rd great grandfather on his father's side. You know, people have many forefathers. It's really not difficult to understand for someone with more than 4 working brain cells.

Did i hurt your feelings little snitch?
Grow up or you wont be here long kiddo .

My forefather Babur said it, then butchered you blackies. My forefather Taimur said it, then took delhi and burned 100.000 blackies. Don't worry, we'll have other Babur's and Taimur's.
How do you know that for sure ?

I bet you Cannot And Had not, stake claim to any of your ancestral property either in India or Pakistan.

Stop Bragging or post a DNA proof.

On a serious note to parents in the valley is its not anymore a matter of pride to encourage the kids to become a mujahedin with beard & gun else the fate will be sealed in same manner as wani bros , in the process of sensing false religious pride cocktailed with terrorism they would lose their beloved ones & precious human life. Instead they should guide & mentor their kids to participate in more constructive manner in the society/nation otherwise parents like of wani bros will live in remorse of having none around to shoulder their bodies in their own rights...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom