What's new

Victim’s father to CM: Fix a price for your life, I’ll pay

children behaviour depends on sorrounding environment. its clear the next generation of kashmiris is full of hate towards india. you cannot change the facts.
neither i am trying to. its very worrying and shameful for us too. i dunno who started the war, but its not the ppl living in bombay or karachi who are suffering. its the ppl of kashmir who are crushed under the ego of pakistan n india
my question is what will you do when you hear the news of someone blinded or killed by the forces on dialy basis?
well, what can i do when its done. however, i could do a lot of things when its not yet done.
to answer what u might have intended to question, yes, i would have been very furious if i knew ppl are getting hurt for no reason. but to add to that, neither the kashmiris are protesting non violently, nor they are averse to check out minors from their processions/protests.
whether i am a parent or simply an adult, I would never allow my kids, to come with me when i go pelting stones on police. nor would i allow any other kids to join in.

Dont you guys think that If I had any interest in arguing with psychopath, kid killing, extremists, I have would quoted you directly?

Dont quote me again.
That's usually how forums work. The whole experience might be new to someone who is used to hearing nonsense spewed from a pulpit - but you will get used to it.

You dumb kid killing extremist hindu filth, I told you do not disgust me by quoting me, I have no interest talking to a terrorist that endorses killing a kid protesting for his right, you people are so disgusting and full of hatred that you cant even see how your terrorist forces have killed 100s of innocent people just for protesting for their rights and that includes kids, you are so inhuman and bloodthirsty hatred filled scums.

Dont dare quoting me again, you disgusting filth.

Yup I am used to hearing nonsense from retarded indian disgusting filth.

Dont quote me again.
What a quality post. Could not find any subject matter to post? We know how you where raised, I know the religious hatred has been imbibed in you from a very tender age. And you never asked questions.

Ppl like you are the reason Muslims have a bad name. Grow up.

Your grandfather probably used to say the same, then your father, now you. I'm sure your children will say the same, followed by their grand children.
Thats solid proof Kashmiri are brave heart nation and until they set free they will keep gv finger to Indians and ? To Indian gov that send more troops we are not bowing down to 700000 troops in Kashmir
SALUTE TO KASHMIRI PEOPLE

Attachments

• IMG_20160714_044927.jpg
    IMG_20160714_044927.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20160725_121150.jpg
    IMG_20160725_121150.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 27
Thats solid proof Kashmiri are brave heart nation and until they set free they will keep gv finger to Indians and ? To Indian gov that send more troops we are not bowing down to 700000 troops in Kashmir
SALUTE TO KASHMIRI PEOPLE

This person in the picture should be tried for tearing Pakistani flag and wearing it on face.Violation of national flag on which a Pakistani taking pride?? :disagree::disagree:

Plus,what literal meaning that picture is giving??

Middle Finger,Torn Pakistani Flag and stone(aur katora,couldn't figure it out)?? :rofl:

This person in the picture should be tried for tearing Pakistani flag and wearing it on face.Violation of national flag on which a Pakistani taking pride?? :disagree::disagree:

Plus,what literal meaning that picture is giving??

Middle Finger,Torn Pakistani Flag and stone(aur katora,couldn't figure it out)?? :rofl:
Failed attempt try again

Control your words please gents. I'm not deleting any more posts. You will be banned for a short period if you choose to use insults.

He is not indian, normally indians have more than one...

Guys this is how typical hindu thinks, no need to waste time and argue!

When mujahideen kill their filthy army with fire they will not consider it as fire....

Oh blackie..even your forefathers was one of blackie or you have lineage of Arabs?

Control your words please gents. I'm not deleting any more posts. You will be banned for a short period if you choose to use insults.
I guess you can ban the person who started it why just delete his post?

@Lycurgus is the id

You dumb kid killing extremist hindu filth, I told you do not disgust me by quoting me, I have no interest talking to a terrorist that endorses killing a kid protesting for his right, you people are so disgusting and full of hatred that you cant even see how your terrorist forces have killed 100s of innocent people just for protesting for their rights and that includes kids, you are so inhuman and bloodthirsty hatred filled scums.

Dont dare quoting me again, you disgusting filth.

Yup I am used to hearing nonsense from retarded indian disgusting filth.

Dont quote me again.

Some nerve you have giving guns and training to the poor kids and brainwashing them and then sending them to their certain deaths against the Indian Army to score a few brownie points. Do these Kashmiri kids walk into the local kirana store and buy AK 47s? Shame on you for training our kids to be terrorists - nothing can be more disgusting than using young innocent kids to score some diplomatic points.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom