What's new

Vestel to develop Karayel-2, UCAVs

One can not see Karayel II flying because in the schedule it is planned to made its maiden flight at 2013. There are some videos including Karayel I flight but my point is something else:

In fact seeing things which fly in the sky is not a solid proof of their performance. Putting things to air first time was done more than 100+ years ago! There are lots of remote control toys which could fly! So let to be sure what is the meaning of an advanced UAV and to how extend flying like a remote control toy has a share in this development procedure?

To see a new vehicle flying in the air is not meaning one developed the most advanced stealth high altitude long lasting UAV! By the way, do not worry! If Karayel II does not satisfy you, Egypt is gonna buy ANKA which is more capable UAV and there are lots of videos about it.

They do manufacture first class military products, nevertheless not all components of those products are home-made, and it's not only in Turkey, for instance, Israeli Merkava has a German engine, Russian T-90 has French optical devices, US frigates have Italian 76 mm Super Rapid Guns, and the last but not least the Egyptian Abram M1A1 has about 10% of foreign components. Even new 5th & 4.5 gen jets like F-35 and Europhiter components and parts are manufactured in several countries.

Yeah but they all make some type of engine.
You know Egypt makes car and marine engines and it is not just assembling imported parts.

One can not see Karayel II flying because in the schedule it is planned to made its maiden flight at 2013. There are some videos including Karayel I flight but my point is something else:

In fact seeing things which fly in the sky is not a solid proof of their performance. Putting things to air first time was done more than 100+ years ago! There are lots of remote control toys which could fly! So let to be sure what is the meaning of an advanced UAV and to how extend flying like a remote control toy has a share in this development procedure?

To see a new vehicle flying in the air is not meaning one developed the most advanced stealth high altitude long lasting UAV! By the way, do not worry! If Karayel II does not satisfy you, Egypt is gonna buy ANKA which is more capable UAV and there are lots of videos about it.

I liked your comment in general. Thank you.
But
Egypt will not buy israrli Anka. If we want to buy we buy from UAE. If we want to buy Israeli drones we can directly buy from Israel.

By the way anka was supposed to come a year ago but delays happened because of problems with Israel. 5 anka was produced and one of them crashed. That is a disaster.
I am expecting the same thing for karayel.

Yeah but they all make some type of engine.
You know Egypt makes car and marine engines and it is not just assembling imported parts.

I liked your comment in general. Thank you.
But
Egypt will not buy israrli Anka. If we want to buy we buy from UAE. If we want to buy Israeli drones we can directly buy from Israel.
UAE UNITED-40 is too expensive, it costs $40 million, which means as much as a 4th gen airfighter. However:
Egypt set to sign Anka UAV contract in June

Israeli? Any proof?

UAE program seems to be a huge design by itself but is not finished yet neither is gonna finished in near future.If you want my point, That UAV which has a long history sounds too much complicated as the first step in developing a strategic UAV. And you should be in hurry, your government officially have shown an extensive strong interest in acquiring ANKA.

By the way anka was supposed to come a year ago but delays happened because of problems with Israel. 5 anka was produced and one of them crashed. That is a disaster.

And you know what was very interesting for me, was how crystal is the defence industry in Turkey. Almost definitely after the crash (during the development procedure, albeit) they clearly informed the nation. You know truth is important for them.

Having crashed during development is not an unfamiliar thing:

Unmanned Boeing-Military Hypersonic Craft Fails
Alenia Aermacchi pilot ejects from stricken M-346
Cruise missile fails in maiden flight

Even the developed UAV fails:

Nearly 450 British military drones lost in Iraq and Afghanistan

then ...

Anka was developed because of problems with Israel, not delayed because of it.
That is not a disaster, it's a pretty normal thing. If americans had left space flight just because of Vanguard TV3 fell after 1.2m of lift off, they wouldn't have reached where they are today. But anyways, you wouldn't understand that because you never developed anything on your own.

Ignore him he talk a lot with no proof and backup.

I have proof when you ask for.
You guys don't have proof and lie
when you say you make image intensifier tubes and everything EO.
When cabatli53 says HEMA makes all parts of engines but it does not make any engine part.

Israeli? Any proof?

UAE program seems to be a huge design by itself but is not finished yet neither is gonna finished in near future.If you want my point, That UAV which has a long history sounds too much complicated as the first step in developing a strategic UAV. And you should be in hurry, your government officially have shown an extensive strong interest in acquiring ANKA.
I wish everyone had your technical knowledge on this thread. I will be back to reply. I need extra time to write large texts.

Vestel is a widely known and respected brand name the company is more than capable to produce high tech defense systems.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very excellent sort of design it's 20 hours endurance and 90kg payload makes it a good UAV.

I have proof when you ask for.
You guys don't have proof and lie
when you say you make image intensifier tubes and everything EO.
When cabatli53 says HEMA makes all parts of engines but it does not make any engine part.

I wish everyone had your technical knowledge on this thread. I will be back to reply. I need extra time to write large texts.

Playing with desperate bütthürts are priceless but I didn't suppose Stupidy would reach such high levels. Yes dude Yes, HEMA doesn't produce any engine part, If It makes you feel better. Stp crying now :)

20130507130427.jpg

Playing with desperate bütthürts are priceless but I didn't suppose Stupidy would reach such high levels. Yes dude Yes, HEMA doesn't produce any engine part, If It makes you feel better. Stp crying now :)

20130507130427.jpg

Just leave that bütthurt troll alone mate...He is only in PDF to troll Turk related threads...Just see his posts in his profile...45-50 posts out of his total 52 posts are of about Turkey

Back
Top Bottom