What's new

Vestel to develop Karayel-2, UCAVs

Playing with desperate bütthürts are priceless but I didn't suppose Stupidy would reach such high levels. Yes dude Yes, HEMA doesn't produce any engine part, If It makes you feel better. Stp crying now :)

20130507130427.jpg
If you see HEMA website there is no single engine part there.
This picture is for national engine assembly project for land forces in SSM. The project is not even started yet based on SSM. They are looking for tenders.
Even after completion of the project it is another assembly job by turkey.
Two words mate: any engine.

@ ir.tab
I will be back to you. I am a bit tied up.

This picture is for national engine assembly project for land forces in SSM. The project is not even started yet based on SSM. They are looking for tenders.

@ ir.tab
I will be back to you. I am a bit tied up.

Hey Troll, i'm sick of your shıt. We have explained you countless times before, all you can do is trying to spread BS without backing with facts.

Here is some facts for you:

National Powerpack Development

Objective : To nationally design, development,production powerpacks to meet the requirements of naval and land platforms,particularly tanks.

Scope : Indigenous design, development, production, test and qualification of powerpacks for use in primarily Altay Tank by maximizing the utilization of national capabilities and by enlisting technical support and assistance from abroad when required.Ultimately gaining complete know-how for powerpack design,development,system integration,production,testing,qualification,modification and maintenance.

Project Model : Local development

Evaluation of the bids in response to the RfP is in progress.

P.S: To any reader, this farag guy is obsessed with Turkey, and comes around with false claims, please don't mind him.

Hey Troll, i sick of shıt. We explained you countless times, all you can do is trying to spread BS iwthout backing with facts.

Here is some facts for you:

National Powerpack Development

Objective : To nationally design, development,production powerpacks to meet the requirements of naval and land platforms,particularly tanks.

Scope : Indigenous design, development, production, test and qualification of powerpacks for use in primarily Altay Tank by maximizing the utilization of national capabilities and by enlisting technical support and assistance from abroad when required.Ultimately gaining complete know-how for powerpack design,development,system integration,production,testing,qualification,modification and maintenance.

Project Model : Local development

Evaluation of the bids in response to the RfP is in progress.

P.S: To any reader, this farag guy is obsessed with Turkey, and comes around with false claims, please don't mind him.

I am sick of you lies. The status of the project is " waiting for tender" which means it is not even started. Read SSM once more.

I am sick of you lies. The status of the project is " waiting for tender" which means it is not even started. Read SSM once more.

Look idiot, this what you write before.

And my answer is in my previous post. It is all abvious that you are trying to mispresent the facts. Now GTFO.

Even If You put the facts into his small brains with images and videos, He will not accpt. He claims that HEMA never manufactured any engine parts but As you and I shared, There are lots of source and images which emphasizing HEMA designed/manufactured engine subsystems and participation of HEMA for national powerpack projects. I have introduced them with source at previous discussion but As you see He is here to claim same things again and again. This idiot is here for babbling and trolling. Pay attention, He just memorized/concantrated on two words. "No Engine and assembly" and playing own idiotic game around them. Even If I kicked his sorrow arse so many times, He never ask himself What the f@ck He is doing with all those stupidy actions in Turkey's section... so Let this idiot believe whatever He want. The Turkey's facts regarding technological and industrial issueas are painfull to accept for Persian trolls hidden under Egyptian flag. They always imagined Turkey as assembly center of Europe. Whenever We proved their false propagandas with sources, They suddenly fall into depression and start trolling. After this period, The only benefical thing to do is saying f@ck off, While telling him However He feels himself better:

Yes Turkey don't have any engine, don't capable of designing/manufacturing
National powerpack project is also an assmbly project instead of design/development
Hema never manufactured any engine parts
Turkey is an assembly center of West, can't manufacture anything

:)

Actually, They also know How strong and professional Turkey's industrial achievements but They just want to believe What they imagined in their dreams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even If You put the facts into his small brains with images and videos, He will not accpt. He claims that HEMA never manufactured any engine parts but As you and I shared, There are lots of source and images which emphasizing HEMA designed/manufactured engine subsystems and participation of HEMA for national powerpack projects. I have introduced them with source at previous discussion but As you see He is here to claim same things again and again. This idiot is here for babbling and trolling. Pay attention, He just memorized/concantrated on two words. "No Engine and assembly" and playing own idiotic game around them. Even If I kicked his sorrow arse so many times, He never ask himself What the f@ck He is doing with all those stupidy actions in Turkey's section... so Let this idiot believe whatever He want. The Turkey's facts regarding technological and industrial issueas are painfull to accept for Persian trolls hidden under Egyptian flag. They always imagined Turkey as assembly center of Europe. Whenever We proved their false propagandas with sources, They suddenly fall into depression and start trolling. After this period, The only benefical thing to do is saying f@ck off, While telling him However He feels himself better:

Yes Turkey don't have any engine, don't capable of designing/manufacturing
National powerpack project is also an assmbly project instead of design/development
Hema never manufactured any engine parts
Turkey is an assembly center of West, can't manufacture anything

:)

Actually, They also know How strong and professional Turkey's industrial achievements but They just want to believe What they imagined in their dreams.

Turkey made Ford echtorq too. Is it used anywhere after several years?
No

This milli engine of SSM is just started and will join the same future of ford ecotorq and Anka A. Nowhere.

Name one car or anything that uses Turkish engine.

And in ford ecotorq, ford provided everything and turkey just assembled. Kindly Google scholar ford ecotorq paper and read it before any comment.
All authors are turk. You will learn stuff.

Remember when you claimed turkey makes image intensifier tube for aselflir? You guys finally agreed you import them. Another fanboy lie.

You criticize Turkey movement to be independent. I am sure every body know that independence wont come in a night! The point is Turkey is the only Islamic nation which is in the road of development. What ever is the performance of Turkey, it is far far more better than countries like Iran and Egypt in technology.

Their automotive industry have exported almost 20B $. What is outcome of yours?

You criticize Turkey movement to be independent. I am sure every body know that independence wont come in a night! The point is Turkey is the only Islamic nation which is in the road of development. What ever is the performance of Turkey, it is far far more better than countries like Iran and Egypt in technology.

Their automotive industry have exported almost 20B $. What is outcome of yours?

Absolutely not. I don't like Iran's way either. I am not religious at all. I am atheist.
I expect turkey to produce one engine being used some where.
Any engine any where.

Name one car or anything that uses Turkish engine.

What does it take to be such a dum@ss, you made me wonder for a while!
There are no "Turkish engines" that's the reason why they are developing an engine.

I won't be surprised if you end up winning a Darwin Award.

Absolutely not. I don't like Iran's way either. I am not religious at all. I am atheist.
I expect turkey to produce one engine being used some where.
Any engine any where.

Even the giant companies like KIA and Hyundai develop and produce their engines and cars in offices outside of Korea. It is too soon for turkey to do so. In their macro planing for automotive industry they will begin designing at about 2015 to 2023. Up to this point they are on their schedule. Lets hope for the future.

Turkey only develop a technology when it is so advanced which could be exported. Not only producing an engine with more than 20 years old technology.

What does it take to be such a dum@ss, you made me wonder for a while!
There are no "Turkish engines" that's the reason why they are developing an engine.

I won't be surprised if you end up winning a Darwin Award.

Bro, Actually, there are lots of institutes producing engines and subsystems such as Tumosan, Tulomsas, ITU R&D, HEMA, Otosan, BMC, Yildiz makina, Pi makina..etc but all have their own ways working completely seperate for their own markets and interests but Almost none of them have experience regarding 1500hp engines National powerpack project initially aims. I checked all their presentations regarding National powerpack project and Their common points are There is not huge differences between 100 or 1000 or 1500hp engines so All encouraged SSM to start national powerpack project. Only MTU Turkey supported an idea of difficulties for development schedule of 1500hp engines so offered licence production.

Farag is one of another iranian mullah's boy trolls under fake flag so that to be supposed an Egyptian.
BTW, vestel is a private owned company. It entered in defence industry for its own benefit and profit not for the sake of government. So Vestel must do the best in order to be able to sell its toys at domestic and internatonal markets.
Im sure that Vestel gonna to manage to produce something that will be higly worthing to be appreciated.
Karayel 2 planned to be multi functional and purposal not planned to be only military functional.

BTW, According to Vestel Mang., Deliveries of Karayel-II will be commenced in this year.

Where was the Baykar Makina with their Caldiran-II tactical UAV's in IDEF to be delivered to Turkish Army?

BAY-01(1).jpg

BAY-04.jpg

15201392533823.jpg

1520139279669.jpg

sheltir.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom