What's new

Vestel to develop Karayel-2, UCAVs

Finally i couldn't understand does Turkey is producing any part of engine or not? does it's electronic systems come from israel?

this is all your problem, whole the thread there is no clearly answers. all are mocking each other,

Could you show us Russia is producing any part of engine or not?

when someone ask such thing, It just shows how much he is stupid or living in another world.
check science History since a century ago..Its not Hard to find your answer. even you can ask all people in your country or your Air force crew, they can show you very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you show us Russia is producing any part of engine or not?

For example TEI of Turkey was producing more than 560 different engine parts in 2010. Now it reaches more than 700 different parts for 38 engine programs.

Brother, I think you misunderstood Greenn's intention behind his question. I think it was a honest and innocent question contrary to some trolls that might have made you think that he as well was trying to provocate.

when someone ask such thing, It just shows how much he is stupid or living in another world.
check science History since a century ago..Its not Hard to find your answer. even you can ask all people in your country or your Air force crew, they can show you very well.

I ask you to provide a link which show us, Russia is producing engine parts. You failed. Farag and its new coming versions! criticize Turkish member of such failing. So you answered yourself wise man.

Baykuş;4289625 said:
Brother, I think you misunderstood Greenn's intention behind his question. I think it was a honest and innocent question contrary to some trolls that might have made you think that he as well was trying to provocate.

You are right brother. I become over reactive to some members with limited number of posts which almost all of them are "pro-Iranian government and diplomacy" or "Posts against Turkish developments". In case of Green this wrong attitude of me was unfortunately true, again. I know it is not Green fault but my wrong way of thinking ...

Ortulu olsa da, gerCeki dedim kardeSim! ;)

You are right brother. I become over reactive to some members with limited number of posts which almost all of them are "pro-Iranian government and diplomacy" or "Posts against Turkish developments". In case of Green this wrong attitude of me was unfortunately true, again. I know it is not Green fault but my wrong way of thinking ...

Ortulu olsa da, gerCeki dedim kardeSim! ;)

Perfectly understandable though, as the amount of trolls here are way too high.
Am I the only one reporting their posts btw, or have the mods given up their hope for us? :undecided:

This type of trolling could be classified as kind of questioning. So if moderators react then they will be in position of being dictator! That's why you do not see any reaction

My brother you should face them. Not harshly, Not with out of control reaction. This is all they want. proposing a none logical personality of your nation in an international forum.

Always think about your answer. Is it all trustworthy! Is it all logical! This is an international thread. This is not a place for self satisfying. BaSarila oyle bir jevap verin ki aCmaz galsinlar.

This type of trolling could be classified as kind of questioning. So if moderators react then they will be in position of being dictator! That's why you do not see any reaction

My brother you should face them. Not harshly, Not with out of control reaction. This is all they want. proposing a none logical personality of your nation in an international forum.

Always think about your answer. Is it all trustworthy! Is it all logical! This is an international thread. This is not a place for self satisfying. BaSarila oyle bir jevap verin ki aCmaz galsinlar.

If only I had the patience required to do so. They are like a maggot infested carcass - the more you poke on it, even more maggots shows up. :hang2:

Back
Top Bottom