What's new

Varanasi court allows ASI survey of Gyanvapi Mosque, located next to Kashi Vishwanath Temple

What mosque celebrates paedophilia? Can you point one out?

Either way, crixus said it right, nobody cares what you do with the mosque as long as it is removed from that land. It doesn't matter whether it is destroyed or relocated, it needs to go from that land. That is all.

So from a few posts earlier with careful "IFs", now straight to the point that the mosque needs to go. Aww.....doesn't take to long to expose a Sanghi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but Indian Muslims don't want to remove the mosque, it's their historical mosque

And as a existing mosque that is still in use surely Indian law will be clear cut and ensure that the existing historical site of Indian Muslims is protected 🤔

What historical? Why is it historical?

You keep calling it historic. What history does that mosque have other than being 400 years old?

400 years old building is history in of itself

Whilst not really upto date with Indian law I ask myself whether Indian law would sanction the destruction of a historical in use mosque

It was a travesty of justice that Ayodya was sanctioned, but that was a destroyed site essentially

This is a functioning mosque of the Indian Muslim community

I question whether after repeated legal wrangling whether even the hindutva biased Indian SC could justify the state destroying a existing mosque over a destroyed temple

400 years old building is history in of itself

Whilst not really upto date with Indian law I ask myself whether Indian law would sanction the destruction of a historical in use mosque

It was a travesty of justice that Ayodya was sanctioned, but that was a destroyed site essentially

This is a functioning mosque of the Indian Muslim community

I question whether after repeated legal wrangling whether even the hindutva biased Indian SC could justify the state destroying a existing mosque over a destroyed temple

Its in a 3000 year old city and has no "historic" significance. No event is commemorated there.

What mosque celebrates paedophilia? Can you point one out?

So from a few posts earlier with careful "IFs", now straight to the point that the mosque needs to go. Aww.....doesn't take to long to expose a Sanghi.
Religious bigotry espoused by people like you and your compatriots like ISIS tends to bring out the worst in others. Don't worry about it. I am sure you will bring it out in all others around you in real life as well.
It's a historic mosque, it can't be relocated
It's a great opportunity to learn. Watch how it happens.

It's a historic mosque, it can't be relocated

It's a in use mosque

The temple was torn to pieces a long time ago

Attacking Indian Muslims and their religious sites by this state sanctioned oppression of a minority community is why India was broken in the first place

The Indian Muslims are under attack and the hindutva extremists are being sanctioned by a communal state

If someone breaks your house ,builts his own and starts using it ,you will still call it a robbery and an attack on yourself ,no matter how long it had happened.

Why have muslims built mosques on Hindu, Jain ,Buddhists temples ?

Its a land dispute and will be settled in court ,it has nothing to do with current Govt.

Just to remind you ,it was congress led by rajiv gandhi which opened the gates of babri masjid.

It's a great opportunity to learn. Watch how it happens.

Again wouldn't it be near impossible of a task that Indian Muslims would win any legal battle as the mosque is a existing structure in use???

It's a bit fuzzy in my memory, but I seem to recall some Indian laws in relation to existing structures that are in use at the same time wasn't their some existing agreement between the Muslim and Hindu communities that is the basis of any legal agreement or is that some other mosque?

I am sure you were trying to say something sensible, but it all came across as a WhatsApp forward. But what I got out of it is that you like rape and celebrate it. I am not surprised. Sad to hear, but not surprised.
Sorry my lord all Islamic past was the bhakti movement and all were treated equally and Jaziya, forced conversion, selling and taking slaves, demolition of temples are just a hoax created by RSS/BJP to paint the Islamic past of India in a bad light and evil Hindus are mistreating Muslims now by creating laws like CAA, NRC, triple talaq and Ayodhya verdict is a direct attack on converted Muslims of India
Happy now, we still need our land back you can take your mosque anywhere you want

Madam, believe me, we are just interested in our land which historically belongs to Hindus. Leave what we do with it on us.
You can take your Mosque anywhere you want.

If someone breaks your house ,builts his own and starts using it ,you will still call it a robbery and an attack on yourself ,no matter how long it had happened.

Why have muslims built mosques on Hindu, Jain ,Buddhists temples ?

Its a land dispute and will be settled in court ,it has nothing to do with current Govt.

Just to remind you ,it was congress led by rajiv gandhi which opened the gates of babri masjid.

Look what's the point of stories

The temple is gone, it was destroyed centuries ago by no one who is alive today

The mosque is a existing historical structure that is currently in use by worshippers

The attack on Indian Muslims is sanctioned by the hindutva state as is this latest attempt on trying to destroy their mosque

Sorry my lord all Islamic past was the bhakti movement and all were treated equally and Jaziya, forced conversion, selling and taking slaves, demolition of temples are just a hoax created by RSS/BJP to paint the Islamic past of India in a bad light and evil Hindus are mistreating Muslims now by creating laws like CAA, NRC , triple talaq and Ayodhya verdict is direct attack on converted Muslims of India
Happy now, we still need our land back you can take your mosque anywhere you want

Madam, believe me, we are just interested in our land which historically belongs to Hindus. Leave what we do with it on us .
You can take your Mosque anywhere you want .

The Indian Muslims want to keep it where is is, they are already using their mosque, just build your temple somewhere else

What are Indian laws in relation to existing religious structures?

Look what's the point of stories

The temple is gone, it was destroyed centuries ago by no one who is alive today

The mosque is a existing historical structure that is currently in use by worshippers

The attack on Indian Muslims is sanctioned by the hindutva state as is this latest attempt on trying to destroy their mosque

The temple is still there and it will be rebuilt. The mosque will just be moved.

Yes. We want to commemorate that historical rape with an annual rape fest.
Dude how dare you to say that about rape Muslim saint @xeuss will get angry with you LOL
The Indian Muslims want to keep it where is is, they are already using their mosque, just build your temple somewhere else

What are Indian laws in relation to existing religious structures?
Then it will face the same fate which our temple faced 400 years ago

sorry Mr. representative of Indian Muslim.

I don't know its more of illegal demolition of temple and real estate issue not sure under which laws will apply here

You can easily move a mosque.

Much larger structures have been moved before. Abu Simbel was moved in Egypt.

See link: Abu Simbel moved

Not really, it's a very difficult task that starts with dismantling or destroying a site

This is a in use mosque, not some other building

I ask once again, do laws in India or your SC protect existing religious structures

I ask this because I want to know can Indian Muslims defend their religious sites against this attack because it's a current in use religious structure

Secondly can someone confirm whether this is the structure over which Indian Muslims and Hindus have a existing legal agreement from the past?
Then it will face the same fate which our temple faced 400 years ago

sorry Mr. representative of Indian Muslim

The temple was destroyed by a great emperor

Surely even though India is a communal shithole it has laws about trying to destroy historical religious structures like this mosque

Not really, it's a very difficult task that starts with dismantling or destroying a site

This is a in use mosque, not some other building

I ask once again, do laws in India or your SC protect existing religious structures

I ask this because I want to know can Indian Muslims defend their religious sites against this attack because it's a current in use religious structure

Secondly can someone confirm whether this is the structure over which Indian Muslims and Hindus have a existing legal agreement from the past?

I'm sure the new mosque will be much nicer than the old one. Why are you so attached to this one building?

Back
Top Bottom