What's new

Varanasi court allows ASI survey of Gyanvapi Mosque, located next to Kashi Vishwanath Temple

Why is the land so important? Because a rape was committed there and you want to build a temple to honor the crime?
Does it matter to you?

We will decide on our own, I am not sure why are you excited about what we will do with the land

Does it matter to you?

We will decide on our own, I am not sure why are excited about , what we will do with the land

Obviously curious since you want to destroy my mosque.

If you want to build a temple to celebrate rape, then India will run out land real soon.

No this crime is still with us. That crime is gone.
The thing I'm pointing out is that how does one "correct" the past? Where does one draw the line? How far back do u have to go making "corrections" until some arbitrary perfection(which is going to be differently defined according to some x,y,z group based on their religion, ethnicity, identity, etc.) is achieved?
Our histories(the histories of men everywhere in the world) is a mixed bag of conquering and being conquered, injustices, looting, raping, pillaging. Besides all that conquering(by whichever group that was mighty during their respective time)...there were a lot of migrations, settling, displacement, mixing, conversions, formation of new identities, etc.

This is the world we inherited. It's not just about a mandir and a masjid...those are just buildings...it is a deeper question about society in general. In an effort to achieve some glorious past u end up alienating the groups u have now...sowing seeds of hatred(when a group feels sidelined for something that happened centuries ago and they are not responsible for it). So u r actually gambling away the future...to run after this mirage of some perfect past. Where is it gonna end? How many centuries of history do u have to erase? And at what cost?

But then again...not my country...not my problem. Ignore my post.

The land was sacred before there was a temple. Let me guess, rape is a problem for you but paedophilia is not. That's par for the depraved society you belong to.

Why was the land sacred? What happened there? More rapes in the past by a 5000 year culture?

Maybe Sadhguru was right about something.

Obviously curious since you want to destroy my mosque.

If you want to build a temple to celebrate rape, then India will run out land real soon.
Not interested in destroying your Mosque, take it where ever you want.

Believe me, I don't even want to touch it. We just need the remnants of the temple and the land on which your Mosque was constructed after destroying the temple in one of the holiest Hindu cities.

So leave the use of land on us

The hindutva state in India didn't even punish the mob or its leaders

It's like a jungle in India
And now the state wants to attack other Indian Muslim sites
Unfortunately, there is less scope of containing Hindutwa now, its only a matter of when. RSS/BJP is more united and cohesive force than opposition. RSS/BJP sacrifice to maintain unity, while opposition is just full of factions, pulling in all directions. With no opposition, there is no one to bell the cat.

Not interested in destroying your Mosque, take it where ever you want.

Believe me, I don't even want to touch it. We just need the remnants of the temple and the land on which your Mosque was constructed after destroying the temple in one of the holiest Hindu cities.

So leave the use of land on us

But why? Why is it so important to you?

But why? Why is it so important to you?
Is it your business? The bottom line is the Mosque was constructed after demolishing the temple and we need the same land back fair and square and you are free to take that existing structure anywhere you want.

Still, you dint explain which Quranic verse has a mention of Gyan Vyapi .

The thing I'm pointing out is that how does one "correct" the past? Where does one draw the line? How far back do u have to go making "corrections" until some arbitrary perfection(which is going to be differently defined according to some x,y,z group based on their religion, ethnicity, identity, etc.) is achieved?
Our histories(the histories of men everywhere in the world) is a mixed bag of conquering and being conquered, injustices, looting, raping, pillaging. Besides all that conquering(by whichever group that was mighty during their respective time)...there were a lot of migrations, settling, displacement, mixing, conversions, formation of new identities, etc.

This is the world we inherited. It's not just about a mandir and a masjid...those are just buildings...it is a deeper question about society in general. In an effort to achieve some glorious past u end up alienating the groups u have now...sowing seeds of hatred(when a group feels sidelined for something that happened centuries ago and they are not responsible for it). So u r actually gambling away the future...to run after this mirage of some perfect past. Where is it gonna end? How many centuries of history do u have to erase? And at what cost?

But then again...not my country...not my problem. Ignore my post.

That past is still here. You can see the mosque and you can see the temple underneath it.

Lol. You can correct the past. Just move the mosque and all is forgiven.

I am sure you were trying to say something sensible, but it all came across as a WhatsApp forward. But what I got out of it is that you like rape and celebrate it. I am not surprised. Sad to hear, but not surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:
It has less to do whether mosque should be removed or not.

If the temple is proven to have been existed then the land belongs to the temple committee.

The court will be deciding about the land ,once the temple gets it ,temple will be rebuilt & mosque will be relocated as it should be.

It's a historic mosque, it can't be relocated

It's a in use mosque

The temple was torn to pieces a long time ago

Attacking Indian Muslims and their religious sites by this state sanctioned oppression of a minority community is why India was broken in the first place

The Indian Muslims are under attack and the hindutva extremists are being sanctioned by a communal state
That past is still here. You can see the mosque and you can see the temple underneath it.

Lol. You can correct the past. Just move the mosque and all is forgiven.

The temple is gone, you need to get over it, attacking Indian Muslims religious sites in 2021 is a travesty

It's a historic mosque, it can't be relocated

It's a in use mosque

The temple was torn to pieces a long time ago

Attacking Indian Muslims and their religious sites by this state sanctioned oppression of a minority community is why India was broken in the first place

The Indian Muslims are under attack and the hindutva extremists are being sanctioned by a communal state

You keep calling it historic. What history does that mosque have other than being 400 years old?

"Historic" is not a product of time its product of significance. What is the significance of that mosque?

We know and the court knows. It doesn't matter whether you know or not. In any case, why have a mosque for celebrating paedophilia in far away arabia?

Either way, crixus said it right, nobody cares what you do with the mosque as long as it is removed from that land. It doesn't matter whether it is destroyed or relocated, it needs to go from that land. That is all.

Yeah but Indian Muslims don't want to remove the mosque, it's their historical mosque

And as a existing mosque that is still in use surely Indian law will be clear cut and ensure that the existing historical site of Indian Muslims is protected 🤔

Curious if members of the depraved society ever tried to rebuild these temples.
Forget about rebuilding, if there was no Constitution and democracy. RSS/BJP would have massacred all the people protesting and destroyed the temple over the dead bodies.

Back
Top Bottom