What's new

Varanasi court allows ASI survey of Gyanvapi Mosque, located next to Kashi Vishwanath Temple

Religious bigotry espoused by people like you and your compatriots like ISIS tends to bring out the worst in others. Don't worry about it. I am sure you will bring it out in all others around you in real life as well.

So let me get this straight......you want to destroy my mosque and are accusing me of religious bigotry and ISIS?

I'm sure the new mosque will be much nicer than the old one. Why are you so attached to this one building?

Indian Muslims simply want to defend their religious and historical sites against a hindutva state intent on targeting them
No just to move it.

It can't be moved without dismantling i.e destroying it, dosent Indian laws protect the Indian Muslim minority and their in use religious sites?

Indian Muslims simply want to defend their religious and historical sites against a hindutva state intent on targeting them

How is that mosque "historic"? What does it commemorate that's so "historic"?

The definition historic is: famous or important in history, or potentially so.

How is that mosque "historic"? What does it commemorate that's so "historic"?

Because it was made hundreds of years ago by a Muslim empire, again the fact that it 400 years old is historical in of itself

I'm sure the new mosque will be much nicer than the old one. Why are you so attached to this one building?

Why are you so attached to this one land. Go to the Akshardam Temple....it is so nice.

Not really, it's a very difficult task that starts with dismantling or destroying a site

This is a in use mosque, not some other building

I ask once again, do laws in India or your SC protect existing religious structures

I ask this because I want to know can Indian Muslims defend their religious sites against this attack because it's a current in use religious structure

Secondly can someone confirm whether this is the structure over which Indian Muslims and Hindus have a existing legal agreement from the past?

The temple was destroyed by a great emperor

Surely even though India is a communal shithole it has laws about trying to destroy historical religious structures like this mosque

Now also we have a great Emperor in India to reconstruct the Temple back.

If converted Indian Muslims have a bit of sanity they have to start moving such Mosques which are constructed on others places of worship and return the land to those communities

Why are you so attached to this one land. Go to the Akshardam Temple....it is so nice.

Quick question, is there an existing agreement between Hindu and Muslim communities in relation to this mosque which acceded control of this mosque to the Muslim community

Or is that a different mosque

If converted Indian Muslims have a bit of sanity they have to start moving such Mosques which are constructed on others place of worship and return the land to those communities

Yes. That could happen. I'm sure the Buddhists and Jains have a list of sites they want back.

If converted Indian Muslims have a bit of sanity they have to start moving such Mosques which are constructed on others places of worship and return the land to those communities

Yeah but you can reconstruct on some waste ground somewhere else

Indian Muslims today we're not alive hundreds of years ago when the temple was conquered and their rights to their existing religious and historical sites are surely protected by Indian law

History is subject to justice.

Heck it is in Canada. Look at the native land claims.

Yes. That could happen. I'm sure the Buddhists and Jains have a list of sites they want back.

Those sites are gone

Get over it

If those sites have existing religious structures belonging to the Indian Muslims of 2021 India then they surely are protected by Indian law
I don't know the importance of this Mosque to a Muslim sitting in the US or any Muslims and its importance in Islam. The only importance I can see is its constructed on the demolished temple which has special importance in Hinduism

It is vital Indian Muslim history

Those sites are gone

Get over it

If those sites have existing religious structures belonging to the Indian Muslims of 2021 India then they surely are protected by Indian law

Lol. When justice is served then we'll get over it.

Back
Top Bottom