What's new

Varanasi court allows ASI survey of Gyanvapi Mosque, located next to Kashi Vishwanath Temple

So let me get this straight......you want to destroy my mosque and are accusing me of religious bigotry and ISIS?
The only thing I want is to free my land from the mosque if it turns out that a temple was destroyed there. The mosque can be relocated to a different land in India, sent to Uzbekistan or any other thing that the trustees of the mosque want. I do not care.

I accuse you of religious bigotry because you violate the essence of decency when talking about Hindus. Your behaviour is of a typical crybully.

Last edited:
Yes why not? Eventually there will be a reckoning for everything the British did. Maybe an apology or something.
So all the looting, killing, pillaging just 200 years back is on the back burner...not even on the radar...
...while stuff that happened much much further back is on the agenda? So no chronological order that I can see...
...hmm is it perhaps that u can arm twist/force one group(Indian Muslims) but can't exercise such power over the other group(Europeans)? :azn:

Last edited:
That's pretty much it boss. None of these wankers probably even visited a temple. They probably make fun of their own religion. But hey, if there is a chance to subjugate a Muslim, they are all on board with that.

It's pretty clear now the state of India and what's happening internally amongst a incredibly divided population (and these fuckers want to add Kashmir's into the mix🤪🤪🤪)

The question is even with a incredibly biased and hindutva influenced judiciary not worthy of the name

The structure is a existing in use religious site

Legally their are Indian laws in the back.of my mind which refer specifically to EXISTING religious structures that might just defend Indian Muslims rights and history

But I will be honest the way India is going any hope Indian Muslims had in the country must be hanging by a thread

But let me say in clear terms this is a battle
This is a war and Indian Muslims must give no ground against this enemy that is intent on making Indian Muslims today pay for Hindu humilation and defeat of past centuries

It's pretty clear now the state of India and what's happening internally amongst a incredibly divided population (and these fuckers want to add Kashmir's into the mix🤪🤪🤪)

The question is even with a incredibly biased and hindutva influenced judiciary not worthy of the name

The structure is a existing in use religious site

Legally their are Indian laws in the back.of my mind which refer specifically to EXISTING religious structures that might just defend Indian Muslims rights and history

But I will be honest the way India is going any hope Indian Muslims had in the country must be hanging by a thread
But let me say in clear terms this is a battle
This is a war and Indian Muslims must give no ground against this enemy that is intent on making Indian Muslims today pay for Hindu humilation and defeat of past centuries

Indian muslims know what has been done here. They have hindu neighbour, hindu family. A wrong is a wrong and it is easy to correct in this case.

That's pretty much it boss. None of these wankers probably even visited a temple. They probably make fun of their own religion. But hey, if there is a chance to subjugate a Muslim, they are all on board with that.
Now you become a judge of Hindus , we have no concept like good Muslim or bad Muslim, hey by the way in which category the converted lot of India Muslims come in the eyes of your Arab masters.

I just know in the eyes of ISIS your lot worth is nothing more than toilet cleaners

The only thing I want is to free my land from the mosque if it turns out that a temple was destroyed there. The mosque can be relocated to a different land in India, sent to Uzbekistan or any other thing that the trustees of the mosque want. I do not care.

I accuse you of religious bigotry because you violate the essence of decency when talking about Hindus. Your behaviour is of a typical crybully.

I talk about a depraved society. Not Hindus. Why do you make that relation? Are you suggesting that Hindus are a depraved society?

Now you become a judge of Hindus , we have no concept like good Muslim or bad Muslim, hey by the way in which category the converted lot of India Muslims come in the eyes of your Arab masters.

I just know in the eyes of ISIS your worth is nothing more than toilet cleaners

Yaar they dumped hinduism, get over it

Constantly crying about why people don't want to be hindus is tiresome

You can't expect hundreds of millions of Indian Muslims to indulge in idol worship just because you have ego driven hangups

India is becoming a hatefilled disaster and it's being pushed further day after day
Indian muslims know what has been done here. They have hindu neighbour, hindu family. A wrong is a wrong and it is easy to correct in this case.

Not really, you want to attack Indian Muslims because you guys were humilated in the past

It's simple yes but not easy

Last edited by a moderator:

What was wrong? Punishing the priests by destroying the place where they raped a Nepali princess?

Only in a depraved society will people consider punishing the rapists as wrong.

What was wrong? Punishing the priests by destroying the place where they raped a Nepali princess?

Only in a depraved society will people consider punishing the rapists as wrong.

Punish the rapist then, not the innocent worshipers. Only a depraved society person would punish the innocent. Are you saying that muslims are a depraved society?

Then why do you want to punish Muslims by destroying their mosque?

We want to move it not destroy it and they are not being punished. This is to right an old wrong. This is not out of vengence.

Back
Top Bottom