What's new

Varanasi court allows ASI survey of Gyanvapi Mosque, located next to Kashi Vishwanath Temple

They found another Mosque built on temple ? :D
1617924522287.png

They don't find any church built on temple

Those visas of America and Europe are more important

Of course, only if our Custodians of Holy sites have half the honor the Christians have today for their own people, but hey lets hope for more Power to Hindu's finally taking their country and God and Goddesses back, they waited for hundreds of years for that after all :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaar they dumped hinduism, get over it

Constantly crying about why people don't want to be hindus is tiresome

You can't expect hundreds of millions of Indian Muslims to indulge in idol worship or other freakiness just because you have ego driven hangups

India is becoming a hatefilled disaster and it's being pushed further day after day

Not really, you want to attack Indian Muslims because you guys were humilated in the past

It's simple yes but not easy

believe me its good for Hinduism that they left it

Dude believe me no one wants this Indian filth back in Hinduism. The person who can ditch the religion once can ditch it again do you think they will stick to Islam once a converted always converted and will remain lower than Arabs, I think you might be from Arab ancestry you know it better

No one wants to attack anyone the whole thing is to get the land on which the mosque was constructed illegally after the demolition of the temple whose ruins are still quite visible. Historically the land belongs to Hindus since the existence of Banaras from 3000 years. And you still not explained the importance of Banaras in Indian Islamic History.

There is enough technology to move the Mosque to the place of their choosing no one is stopping them. No one is stopping them.

They don't find any church built on temple

Those visas of America and Europe are more important than all the millions of bhagwans :lol:

I don't think the British were depraved enough to destroy temples. The Portuguese did though.

I talk about a depraved society. Not Hindus. Why do you make that relation? Are you suggesting that Hindus are a depraved society?
These little tricks are pointless. I know what you talk about. My (and anyone's) response will be similar in nature.

These little tricks are pointless. I know what you talk about. My (and anyone's) response will be similar in nature.

Don't avoid the question. Why do you consider Hindus as a depraved society?

So Shia are not Muslims ???
Daam Owaisi become the savior of Indian Muslims is a Shia and you have declared him a nonmuslim .... LoL

Someone please tell this pajeet that many Muslims also drink alcohol and do all kinds of sins

That doesn't mean that their sins are approved by Islam

Same is the case with mutah

We follow Quran and Hadees and not shias or sunnis or anyone else

If pajeet can prove mutah from Quran or Hadees then be my guest

I can give clear narrations from both sunni and Shia books that mutah was made haram by Prophet Mohammed (PBUH)

Wrong question. Ask him if he knows fundamentals of Hinduism. He won't even able to answer that. He thinks that Hinduism is just hating Islam and Muslims. After all, society around him has convinced him that the only way he can be a Viraat Hindu is by hating Muslims.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrong question. Ask him if he knows fundamentals of Hinduism. He won't even able to answer that. He thinks that Hinduism is just hating Islam and Muslims. After all, society around him had convinced him that the only way he can be a Viraat Hindu is by hating Muslims.

I know, these low life idiots used same old " Gisse pitay " arguments against Islam, which has been debunked, answered and buried by highly educated scholars decades ago.

Back
Top Bottom