What's new

Varanasi court allows ASI survey of Gyanvapi Mosque, located next to Kashi Vishwanath Temple

I know about my religion

Tell the fellow hindu to not act smart and don't talk about stuff about which he doesn't know anything

I have no religion.
I know about my religion

Tell the fellow hindu to not act smart and don't talk about stuff about which he doesn't know anything

These clowns are so confused that when countered and questioned about Hinduism then they say that Hinduism is not a religion but a "way of life"

Even they know that they can't defend that dogma

It is a way of life.

It was a wikipedia link. I never posted it, but its fairly clear about what is allowed and not allowed. You should read it.
Please don't talk about a religion you have no idea about. Keep your hatred of Islam to your self!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't talk about a religion you have no idea about. When Hindus are asked about Hinduism, they are themselves not sure what they believe in. Keep your hatred of Islam to your self!

What hatred of Islam? Did I post anything hateful?

Anyways discussion is getting very off topic.

Someone please tell this pajeet that many Muslims also drink alcohol and do all kinds of sins

That doesn't mean that their sins are approved by Islam

Same is the case with mutah

We follow Quran and Hadees and not shias or sunnis or anyone else

If pajeet can prove mutah from Quran or Hadees then be my guest

I can give clear narrations from both sunni and Shia books that mutah was made haram by Prophet Mohammed (PBUH)
Does Telangana in Pakistan, Dose Arabs come for a particular type of tourism in your country and pay up to 5 lakhs for special merchandise which is presented to them by their own parents. They justify it by quoting their own religion So please don't shoot the messenger.
I dint started it your fellow converted @xeuss started with the word rape, not me.
This Hyderabad scene is going on for years and this really like an IPL auction.

Why bother with Pakistanis? @xeuss can suck his thumb. He is inconsequential to this discussion. Let him vent on PDF.

Do you know the Fundamentals of Islam ? based on Quran and Sunnah ? Any idea about 6 articles of Faith, 5 pillars of Islam ? if you know the answer to all these question then you will know if they are Muslim or not.
I am not interested in your relegion or your religious fundamentals, I was just quoting something which is going on in India and done by Muslims for their Arab/Irani masters and when authorities raised it they have proper religious text to quote.

Does Telangana in Pakistan, Dose Arabs come for a particular type of tourism in your country and pay up to 5 lakhs for special merchandise which is presented to them by their own parents. They justify it by quoting their own religion So please don't shoot the messenger.
I dint started it your fellow converted @xeuss started with the word rape, not me.
This Hyderabad scene is going on for years and this really like an IPL auction.

Then that is personal act of those people in Hyderabad

Don't associate it with Islam. And if you want to associate it with Islam then be ready to prove it from Islam

Now prove it. Don't act like a typical brainless indian.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not interested in your relegion or your religious fundamentals, I was just quoting something which is going on in India and done by Muslims for their Arab/Irani masters and when authorities raised it they have proper religious text to quote.
If you are not interested then don't make generalized statements. If you want to have an educated discussion, please do some research about the topic. Otherwise you are welcome to keep the hatred towards Islam to your self.

Last edited:
This is the back of the mosque. I could be wrong, but to me that looks like the remains of a Hindu temple.

View attachment 732142
It is indeed built on a temple premises.
But why a so called secular country is hell bent to live in the past and correct something which was happened 600 years ago. That time there were both hindus and Muslims living together, actually those times were more secular than today's India. Now these RSS want to distort all that history but they get themselves distorted.
Warning one more babri mosque type incident coming.

It is indeed built on a temple premises.
But why a so called secular country is hell bent to live in the past and correct something which was happened 600 years ago. That time there were both hindus and Muslims living together, actually those times were more secular than today's India. Now these RSS want to distort all that history but they get themselves distorted.
Warning one more babri mosque type incident coming.
Muslims wanted a separate country left India for others. So it is upto us to decide whether we want to correct 600 year old travesty or 6000 years old. Worry about your own country.

As for Indian muslims, they should realise that they are not living in pathetic congress regime.

Muslims wanted a separate country left India for others. So it is upto us to decide whether we want to correct 600 year old travesty or 6000 years old. Worry about your own country.

As for Indian muslims, they should realise that they are not living in pathetic congress regime.
so you guys assume that every ancient mosques in India were being built upon some vedic temple temples??, and they why you called your country secular and world Biggest sh!t democracy where minorities rights goes in gutter

Back
Top Bottom