What's new

Varanasi court allows ASI survey of Gyanvapi Mosque, located next to Kashi Vishwanath Temple

Minorities are happy and loyal to Pakistan than you think

YOU'RE THE BIGGEST THREAT/MESS FOR THE PEACE OF SUBCONTINENT

JAY TERRORIST HIND
Like I care what you think. When do you think Indian muslims start exodus to Pakistan like the Pakistani hindus do? Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. Indian muslims are living gloriously in Pakistan and Bangladesh. May be you should go there instead. You made a mistake back then.

I am actually inviting my Pakistani and Bangladeshi brethren to India so that they can make this country a better place to live.

I am actually inviting my Pakistani and Bangladeshi brethren to India so that they can make this country a better place to live.
Lol. As long as you stay in US that is. You want them to be cannon fodder. First try to start a revolution with muslims we already have. You'll sure be taught a lesson.
yes all Muslims of Pakistan and Bangladesh are happy within their country now get a hike
So why not invite @xeuss as well?

Let me say why I said losers :
1) They dint went when they got a country for their religious securities and now crying for the same.
2) They need a secular govt but at the same time accept Haj subsidy for their religious duties.
3) They preach to all others about the things which they themselves do.
4) They want reservation in Muslim universities like (AMU and Jamia Milia ) but oppose the same in BHU
5) They can justify the demolition of a temple and a mosque over it but cry when vice versa happens.
6) They say Hindus have a caste system but do you know how much filth have within them, do you know the julahas who got converted how they get treated by these fair skin upper echelon Salman Khurshid type Muslims.

I can give you multiple examples but I think these are enough
Can you please tell me what percentage of Hindus think this way?

Both you and I know that what you are writing is all lies, but then again, the only way to build hate is with lies. So no surprise here.
Which one is lie?
don't you guys get a Haj subsidy ?
Why the Imam of Jama Masjid in Delhi is always Bukhari not from some julaha convert ?
didnt you guys get Pakistan exclusive for Muslims ?
Don't you know how maos ( the sona belt converts ) were branded as Hindus by these so-called upper-class Muslims .
Don't you remember that 55% reservation in AMU proposal by UPA which was shot down by the HODs in 2005.
But how all Muslim bodies opposed the same in BHU

Find out how a julaha convert cricketer of UP get treated by the so-called upper class Muslims in India :

Like I care what you think. When do you think Indian muslims start exodus to Pakistan like the Pakistani hindus do? Lol.
anything you lefts in your tank, instead of trolling, if Indian Muslims want to migrate to Pakistan they are most welcome you're suppressing them all over India especially in IOK and consider yourself you are the heaven no but you're the slum for Minorities, WHY DON'T YOU GUYS CHANGE THE NAME OF YOUR COUNTRY LIKE FUNDAMENTISLT HINDU REPUBLIC OF INDIA

Since this thread has gotten so long, let me provide a summary for those who came in late.

Time Period: Glorious Mughal Era
1. Nepali Princess was raped in a temple by Hindu priests
2. Nepali King asks Aurangzeb to punish the culprits and raze the temple.
3. Aurangzeb punishes the culprits and razes the temple and builds a nice mosque in its place
4. Maharani of Holkar builds Kashi Vishwanath temple next to it. Other Hindu kings enlarge it and improve it.
5. Everyone lives happily ever after.

Fast forward....
Time Period; Fascist SaffronNazi Era
1. Fascists decide to unleash murder and mayhem on minorities.
2. SaffronNazis identify 3 mosques to destroy
3. SaffronNazis destory Babri Mosque
4. SaffronNazis now turn their attention to mosque in Varanasi
5. SaffronNazis now fervently justifying how destruction of mosque is necessary for survival of the Brown Reich.

anything you lefts in your tank, instead of trolling, if Indian Muslims want to migrate to Pakistan they are most welcome you're suppressing them all over India especially in IOK and consider yourself you are the heaven no but you're the slum for Minorities, WHY DON'T YOU GUYS CHANGE THE NAME OF YOUR COUNTRY LIKE FUNDAMENTISLT HINDU REPUBLIC OF INDIA
Make sure that your bias is not coming from you being a muslim. Lol. Obviously a Hindu would want a Hindu rashtra. In this construct, we want nationalist muslims not jihadis or islamists. You can free to have them. I still don't think there would be many takers.

View attachment 732131

By Muslim Mirror Staff
New Delhi: A Varanasi court has ordered the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) to constitute a five member committee to carry out a survey of the Gyanvapi Mosque, located next to the famous Kashi Vishwanath Temple.

The court ordered the survey while ruling on a three-decade old petition, which contended that Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb had demolished an ancient temple of “Lord Vishweshwar” and “constructed a mosque with the help of the ruins of the said temple”.

In its order, the court asked the Director General of the ASI to “constitute a five-member committee of eminent persons who are experts and well-versed in the science of archaeology, two out of which should preferably belong to the minority community”.

The court also asked the ASI Chief to appoint an eminent person — a scholar or an established academician — as an observer for the committee.

The court has issues the following directions, among others.

• The Committee is to trace if any temple belonging to the Hindu community ever existed before the mosque was built or superimposed or added at the disputed site. If so, the Committee is to find out the age, size, monumental and architectural design or style etc. and what Hindu deity or deities the same was devoted to.
  • The Committee is expected to be aware of the sensitivity of the matter and ensure that both Hindus and Muslims are equally respected.
  • No general public or media will be allowed access to witness the survey work. No media briefings by the committee are allowed on survey work.
The matter will be taken up next on May 31, 2021.

http://muslimmirror.com/eng/varanas...sque-located-next-to-kashi-vishwanath-temple/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UP Sunni Waqf Board to challenge “unwarranted’ order of Varanasi court on Gyanvapi mosque

• Mosque status is beyond question: Faruqi
  • Order violates the Places of Worship (Special Provisions) Act, 1991 which has been upheld by the Supreme Court on many occasions.
By Adbul Bari Masoud

New Delhi/ Lucknow: Expressing deep unhappiness over the Varanasi civil court order of an archaeological survey of the Gyanvapi mosque complex, Uttar Pradesh Sunni Central Waqf Board on Thursday announced it will challenge the order in higher court. Asserting that The status of Gyanvapi Masjid is beyond question, the UP Board said the order violates the Places of Worship (Special Provisions) Act, 1991 which has been upheld by the Supreme Court on many occasions.

A civil court in Varanasi today gave its approval for survey of Gyanvapi Mosque and Kashi Vishwanath temple Mosque complex by Archaeological Survey of India (ASI). The court further directed the Uttar Pradesh government to bear the cost of the survey. The ASI is likely to set up a five-member team that will visit the campus soon.

Speaking to Muslim Mirror, Zufar Ahmad Faruqi, Chairman, U P Sunni Central Waqf Board, said the order of the Civil Judge, Varanasi ordering a survey by the Archaeological Survey of India will be challenged before the Allahabad High Court.

“Our understanding is clear that this case is barred by the Places of Worship (Special Provisions) Act, 1991. The Places of Worship Act was upheld by a 5 judge Constitution Bench of the Supreme Court in the Ayodhya judgment. The status of Gyanvapi Masjid is, as such, beyond question, Faruqi said.

He also underlined that the order of survey is questionable because technical evidence can only supplement certain foundational facts.

In this connection, no evidence has been produced before the Ld. Court that suggests that there was a prior existing temple at the site of the mosque.

Referring to Babri Masjid title judgment, the Board chairman pointed out that even in the Ayodhya judgment, the ASI excavation was ultimately of no use and the ASI did not find proof that the Babri Masjid was built upon demolition of a temple. He also underscored that the Supreme Court has specifically observed that there was no such evidence.

The UP Waqf board wants that this practice of mosques being ‘investigated’ by the ASI has to be stopped and it will approach the High court immediately against this unwarranted order, he added.

http://muslimmirror.com/eng/up-sunn...d-order-of-varanasi-court-on-gyanvapi-mosque/

'Modi G' and the RSS led BJP is the best thing ever happened to Pakistan!

Pakistanis just need to sit down and watch :) If this Mosque is also taken down, this current RSS revisionist momentum will take up the pace.

How do i know what percentage thinks everyone has their own brain ?
I see that it hit a nerve there..! hmm. Well good, something for you to think about. I will leave you now in your hateful self. Islam will still be here well after you are dead and gone. How you live until your death is your choice. Mongols tried to erase Islam. But in there campaign, they themselves accepted Islam as their religion.. This isn't the first time.

Since this thread has gotten so long, let me provide a summary for those who came in late.

Time Period: Glorious Mughal Era
1. Nepali Princess was raped in a temple by Hindu priests
2. Nepali King asks Aurangzeb to punish the culprits and raze the temple.
3. Aurangzeb punishes the culprits and razes the temple and build a nice mosque in its place
4. Maharani of Holkar builds Kashi Vishwanath temple next to it. Other Hindu kings enlarge it and improve it.
5. Everyone lives happily ever after.

Fast forward....
Time Period; Fascist SaffronNazi Era
1. Fascists decide to unleash murder and mayhem on minorities.
2. SaffronNazis identify 3 mosques to destroy
3. SaffronNazis destory Babri Mosque
4. SaffronNazis now turn their attention to mosque in Varanasi
5. SaffronNazis now fervently justifying how destruction of mosque is necessary for survival of the Brown Reich.

Aurangazeb had to raze the temple for rape. It was not enough to punish the culprits. Aurangazeb had to be a hero for momins. Lol.

History you forgot.

Muslims wanted a separate country in 1947 much after Aurangazeb. They got one. Today they have no right to decide what happens in India as a result. Lol.

But don't let something like that stop you to vent on PDF. However India/Indians won't bother.

Aurangazeb had to raze the temple for rape. It was not enough to punish the culprits. Aurangazeb had to be a hero for momins. Lol.

History you forgot.

Muslims wanted a separate country in 1947 much after Aurangazeb. They got one. Today they have no right to decide what happens in India as a result. Lol.

I get that. Kinda same like how lower castes had no rights for 5000 years?

I get that. Kinda same like how lower castes had no rights for 5000 years?
Lower castes are for India to worry about. India chose a majoritarian democracy. This republic and its laws were adopted based on Hindu scriptures not Quran or Bible. This constitution was drafted by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, a Dalit champion.

You had a choice in 1947. You didn't take it. Don't start cribbing about it now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom