What's new

Varanasi court allows ASI survey of Gyanvapi Mosque, located next to Kashi Vishwanath Temple

Yeah but you can reconstruct on some waste ground somewhere else

Indian Muslims today we're not alive hundreds of years ago when the temple was conquered and their rights to their existing religious and historical sites are surely protected by Indian law
With the same logic, why not move this Mosque to some other place and Indian laws cant protect which is constructed on the land of the temple.
You are right Indian Muslims are not alive at that time so what's the issue in removing the Mosque which is illegally constructed on the ruins of the Vishwanath temple. This Mosque is irrelevant to Bnaras while Baba Vishwanath is in the city for the last 3000 years.

Even the name of Mosque Gyanvyapi is laughable. Any Islamic scholar can name which Quranic verse contain the name Gyan Vyapi . Move it from there give it some proper Islamic name @xeuss any suggestion for proper name , Gyan Vyapi is too Hindu

That past is still here. You can see the mosque and you can see the temple underneath it.

Lol. You can correct the past. Just move the mosque and all is forgiven.
Sure thing buddy...ur country ur rules...enjoy :enjoy:

Lol. When justice is served then we'll get over it.

Let me tell you what's happening, your trying to persecute Indian Muslims for centuries of Hindu defeat

You are unloading the burden of centuries of history upon the Indian Muslim community just as Jinnah was adamant you would

So rather than legally protect existing structures belonging to the 2021 Indian Muslim community you want to destroy them and Indian Muslim history for now non existent temples destroyed in the past by no one alive today

With the same logic, why not move this Mosque to some other place and Indian laws cant protect which is constructed on the land of the temple.
You are right Indian Muslims are not alive at that time so what's the issue in removing the Mosque which is illegally constructed on the ruins of the Vishwanath temple. This Mosque is irrelevant to Bnaras while Baba Vishwanath is in the city for the last 3000 years.

Even the name of Mosque Gyanvyapi is laughable. Any Islamic scholar can name which Quranic verse contain the name Gyan Vyapi . Move it from there give it some proper Islamic name @xeuss any suggestion for proper name , Gyan Vyapi is too Hindu

Not as Hindu as Atala Masjid in Jaunpur. It used to be Atala Devi Mandir. I assume you want it back too?

It's a historic mosque intertwined with Muslim history of the subcontinent

It wasn't illegally made, it was built legally by the ruler of India as per the laws of the empire

An attack upon this mosque in 2021 is a communal attack upon the entire Indian Muslim community which should be protected by Indian law

Let me tell you what's happening, your trying to persecute Indian Muslims for centuries of Hindu defeat

You are unloading the burden of centuries of history upon the Indian Muslim community just as Jinnah was adamant you would

So rather than legally protect existing structures belonging to the 2021 Indian Muslim community you want to destroy them and Indian Muslim history for now non existent temples destroyed in the past by no one alive today

There is no issue with Indian muslims. They are not responsible for these wrongs.

Those sites are gone

Get over it

If those sites have existing religious structures belonging to the Indian Muslims of 2021 India then they surely are protected by Indian law

It is vital Indian Muslim history
What is the importance of Banaras/Varanasi in Indian Muslim History?
And what is the importance of Gyan Vyapi in Indian Islamic History?
Maybe converted Indian Muslims consider baba Vishwanath as their lord too ??

How it is communal and attack on converted Muslims of India to claim and get the land back which belongs to Hindus from last 3000 years.
I don't know Islam has anything to do with India, It's an Arabic religion, it is an alien religion to India.

Those sites are gone

Get over it

If those sites have existing religious structures belonging to the Indian Muslims of 2021 India then they surely are protected by Indian law

It is vital Indian Muslim history
Why should we get over our historic religeous sites destroyed by foreign Mughals ?

These are Hindu temples ,they are our sites, it's a temple land ,a mosque was built their on orders of a foreign invader, now the disputed land has to be returned to the temple authorities.

Indian courts are asked to give judgement on land dispute, thus they have asked ASI to check the claims of temple, once the claim is identified the land will be given back.

Their is no muslim history, History is subjected to land not religion.

That's pretty much it boss. None of these wankers probably even visited a temple. They probably make fun of their own religion. But hey, if there is a chance to subjugate a Muslim, they are all on board with that.

It's a historic mosque intertwined with Muslim history of the subcontinent

It wasn't illegally made, it was built legally by the ruler of India as per the laws of the empire

An attack upon this mosque in 2021 is a communal attack upon the entire Indian Muslim community which should be protected by Indian law

Hitler didn't do anything illegal by that definition. or India in Kashmir or Israel in Palestine.

Lol. When justice is served then we'll get over it.
I assume India/Indians are gonna go against UK with this same devotion to right all the wrongs they did? What chronological order is being followed? U guys missed the angrez and jumped further back. Can I expect proceedings in Indian courts against UK? :pop:
@masterchief_mirza this is fun

I assume India/Indians are gonna go against UK with this same devotion to right all the wrongs they did? What chronological order is being followed? U guys missed the angrez and jumped further back. Can I expect proceedings in Indian courts against UK? :pop:

Yes why not? Eventually there will be a reckoning for everything the British did. Maybe an apology or something.

Sanghis are bootlickers of the British. That aint gonna happen.

Not as Hindu as Atala Masjid in Jaunpur. It used to be Atala Devi Mandir. I assume you want it back too?
Leave it for future generations, as of now I am ok with Gyan Vyapi in Varanasi and Eidgah in Mathura .
If Indian courts give decisions on time then Bhojh shala too.

Back
Top Bottom