What's new

Vandalism by Hindu Sena at Asaduddin Owaisi's house in Delhi

Israel has unconditional support of a super power. Who's unconditional support does india have? Afghanistan's?

Apart from Northern Alliance, no other Afghan has any love lost for India lol. Delusional people. They say why Pakistanis love Arabs so much at least Arabs are also Muslims like Pakistanis, what do Afghans have in common with a saffron chaddi wearing Hindutva troll?

Apart from Northern Alliance, no other Afghan has any love lost for India lol. Delusional people. They say why Pakistanis love Arabs so much at least Arabs are also Muslims like Pakistanis, what do Afghans have in common with a saffron chaddi wearing Hindutva troll?
:sarcastic:

Didn't you exit to the UK because you are regarded as kuffar in Pakistan ? And here you are talking big about Muslim this and Muslim that and saffron chaddi Hindutvas ? Trust me, on average a Muslim is far safer in Hindustan under any circumstances than they are in Pakistan. No need to fret about Indian Muslims now. Even the radicals here are treated with kids gloves. No bombings, beheadings, Blasphemy law allegations, Shia this-Ahmedi that-Sunni here-Deobandi there crap. Just plain Indians who have their usual gripes as in any democracy.

Secular India is long gone. Enjoy Modi's India where every Indian Muslim will have to prove his/her loyalty to India every day.

Not every Muslim...but those kind of Mujahid ..of course has to prove it....We do not ask APJ Abdul Kalam or our Chielf of I.B Asif Ibrahim kind of people to prove his loyality....

What to do dear...Those idiot Congi people and Gandhi baba made mistake in 1947 so we are paying now..

Indian Muslims have more right over this land than anybody else. You are free to immigrate to nepal anytime you like.

Wake up dude...it seems you are still in your Mujra time...It is early morning now...It is not good to dream so much...

Wake up dude...it seems you are still in your Mujra time...It is early morning now...It is not good to dream so much...
NRI mind your own Business!

We created this country. We civilized primitive non-Muslims. We transformed 3rd world India into world's richest country.

These idiots are giving unwanted importance to Owaisi's.. Just leave that dude alone.. He is nothing more than a blip..

NRI mind your own Business!

We created this country. We civilized primitive non-Muslims. We transformed 3rd world India into world's richest country.

You created this country?....Which University you read the histroy? From Jamia Milia or any religious university.....I am enjoying your answer now days..

You created this country?....Which University you read the histroy? From Jamia Milia or any religious university.....I am enjoying your answer now days..

Present India is very much created by the efforts of Muslims and British. Otherwise we could see dozens of countries here.

Are you a pdf version of Sadhvi pragya thakur?

Who is that lady man?...

Present India is very much created by the efforts of Muslims and British. Otherwise we could see dozens of countries here.

Again..i do not expect my nation histroy to be known to outsiders...But at least i can expect from Indian to know the correct Histroy..

Guys, don't you know there is a double standards that the majority of indian members on this forum follow where they turn a blind eye or excuse acts of extremists hindus or try to give justifications? I still can't see any Indians here condemning this case of hooliganism.

Modi-fied Media told you about attack on Shah Imam which happened yesterday evening, but did it tell what happened at Asaduddin Owaisi, President of the All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen, house in Delhi yesterday? There seems to be some "self-imposed" censorship that media is observing.

Locals of Trilokpuri informed Milli Gazette that when they contacted News Channels to cover the communal violence, they told them they wont cover it as that would escalate the violence. Some media houses have offices just 5 kilometers from Trilokpuri. News of attack on Shah Imam was comfortably shared by media as the attacker turned out to have a Muslim name. What was reason for "killing" the news of vandalism at Asaduddin Owaisi's house at Ashok Road in Delhi?

Is it the rising popularity of Masjlis after successful debut in Maharashtra assembly elections or the image of Modi, or both? Pictures of the act of Hindutva Brigade in Central Delhi as available here: Recent comment of Hindu lords | Demotix.com

According to Owaisi, some 20 Hindu Sena Youth came yesterday (26 October 2014) with TV media crews and damaged his name plate and blackened his party board and went away. His house was being renovated so only labourers where inside the premises, he informed Milli Gazette.

Vandalism by Hindu Sena at Asaduddin Owaisi's house in Delhi

Cowards indulging in cowardice ! When Indiam Musalmaan comes on the street, they hide behing army,police or their women :D . @Horus @SarthakGanguly @farhan_9909 @jbond197 @axisofevil @ranjeet

Owaisi bhai even beats up IPS officers on his own.
The Youtube Page says - Published on 27 Jan 2013

Since YT is banned in Pakistan they are unable to see this joke.

Owaisi is ISIS in India. So don't expect non Muslims to be tolerant to these intolerants.

So did our secularism and patriotism. Indian Muslims have realized being secular and patriotic for so many years hasn't done anything good for us.
Hindus in Kashmir can also take your cue. Same for other communities as well. Sounds good? :)

Classical Psychological over-compensation.

A fair advice: Irrespective of how hard you try, Muslims would never consider you a Muslim. You were and would always remain a münafiq in opinion of Muslims. Even if you support ISIS India branch like you are doing.

Since when did muslims start telling you this?

He is Anjem Chaudhrey of India. Frankly he had it coming.

It shows poorly of Hyderabadi muslims that they chose an ISIS supporting loon( who arranged for mujahids to be sent to Iraq ) as their representative.

Probably ISIS is real Islam.

probably real Hinduism:

The Thuggee

As al-Qaida steps out in India, local extremists continue their deadly dance | Ruchir Joshi | Comment is free | The Guardian

Hindu Extremists Resolve to Kill Christians They Beat in Bihar, India

These idiots are giving unwanted importance to Owaisi's.. Just leave that dude alone.. He is nothing more than a blip..
Actually these incidents are self inflicted by MIM as it want to grow out of old Hyderabad. I can not believe post 1984 any riot can happen in Delhi on stupid issue like durga statue in front of mosque. If that offends some so much then there would be riots every other day in Delhi because many temple and mosques exists nearby all over Delhi.
This Owaisi fellow wants to represent Muslims of India so is letting his people like @mujhahidind on lose and they are creating riot like situations, attacking owaisis's place( nobody even know owaisi has residence in delhi ) for publicity, sympathy from Muslims. But these pathetic folks don't know that Muslims of Delhi are not @rseholes like the razakar Muslims of Hyderabad. I am loving the desperation of MIM and its supporters though and we will hear some good news about them being exposed in instigating riots pretty soon.

Stop worrying about India! We have lots of short comings but tell me can you as an Ahmadi go back to Pakistan and live with your extremist brothers?

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom