What's new

Vandalism by Hindu Sena at Asaduddin Owaisi's house in Delhi

Re read the conversation if you're so dull. All you picked out of my reply was maoists and I said in my previous post they are anti state. Which is almost the same thing. Did you even read the post i replied to
But , I was refering to your previous bullcrap post, why would you preach someone on getting facts correct when you yourself are not getting facts correct . That was my point ,are you so dimwit not to get that ??

But , I was refering to your previous bullcrap post, why would you preach someone on getting facts correct when you yourself are not getting facts correct . That was my point ,are you so dimwit not to get that ??
Instead of repeating your dumb self again and again why dont you point out the wrong facts. Or your dhoti is on fire because I showed you the mirror.

Instead of repeating your dumb self again and again why dont you point out the wrong facts. Or your dhoti is on fire because I showed you the mirror.

Why are you raising your salwar unnecessarly ?? How many times will have to screw into your head that your take on Maoist was wrong and off the mark on other host of subjects like there is difference in foreign power interference during war and during normal times ?? If you yourself can't get facts correct then don't bark on others who correct them.Idiot frustrated looser.

Why are you raising your salwar unnecessarly ?? How many times will have to screw into your head that your take on Maoist was wrong and off the mark on other host of subjects like there is difference in foreign power interference during war and during normal times ?? If you yourself can't get facts correct then don't bark on others who correct them.Idiot frustrated looser.
Replied to your worthless junk way back. Keep repeating you are not worth the time.

You indians come up with such baseless and senseless replies its shocking. When you say you will give weapon to each 1.25 billion you are counting women, children and old people in. Not to forget all those anti state organisations like naxals and maos who fight to be separated from India. So there goes that arguement. Then you say you dont need any country's support. The only thing you show by this comment is how ill-informed and unaware you are, if India did not need any support why would your prime minister be visiting usa and japan, or why would your country try to establish good relations with Afghanistan. Its a need of time to have as much countries allied up with you as possible. So clearly you dont even have any idea about your own country's policies. This arguement fails as well. Then you talk about drones about which you dont even know that its a deal between us and them and they target terrorists who kill our civillians and many of these terrorists die in drones. If you dont know TTP's ex chief Baitullah Mehsud was killed in a drone strike and you think that can be done without the help of Pakistani intelligence. You are a senior member on this forum, you should be able write things that atleast make sense.
When a Admin of this forum can make arguments like every Pakistani homes has guns and that it would be difficult for India to take over Pakistan with 200 million armed citizens, then i can make this argument too that we can arm 1.25 Billion Indians and yes if it comes to that even our women,children and old men will fight for our nation don't you see how Kurdish women are fighting Isis.India is the worlds youngest nation with over 550 million youth who are in 20 and 30's they all will join Army and take up guns if required to do so.
But it won't come to that any country or even your whole western muslim nations if they attack India together cannot take over it Nukes aside even without nukes they cannot take over.
Coming to maoists and naxals they are people who have grudge against administration and many are laying down arms their chiefs are being hunted and killed actively, the sole reason Army was not let loose on them because they are being given chance to surrender and many are doing it when they see development in the tribal areas.They exist only in 2 states Jharkhand and Bihar borders rest of states they are totally wiped out my state AP totally finished them off using police commandoes all those police outfits dealing with maoists are modelled on our AP state police structure.
We have good relations with other countries for business and mutual interests we are not asking for them like you do to Papa USA and Uncle China..We do business pure and simple Afghanisthan happens to be in our interest so we have good relations with them.
I know you had a agreement with usa for drones but pity you needed another nation to come into your nation to kill your own people which you couldnt do it. :D What were those rallies about drone attacks in Pakistan all about and the condemnation in your parliament for drones killing civilians?
Pakistan Says U.S. Drone Strikes Violate Its Sovereignty : NPR
What a joke! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The so called vandalism of under repair house when owaisi was not there by an obscure org sounds like the kind of bullshyte the typical victim mentality people thrive on.

And some shias and ahmedis from pakistan really try too hard. If Lashkar E Jhanghvi open an Indian branch tomorrow and indians show no sympathy for their antics, these people will post in support of them too LOL!

Hyderabad Muslim groups demand ban on the activities of Qadiyanis | TwoCircles.net
Oh god not Hyderabad again what is wrong with the sunnis here, they have problem with shias in Muharram and now Ahmediya Muslims.The arab Sectarian Iran,arab violence is spilling here too due to Salafi/Wahabi madarssas.

Oh god not Hyderabad again what is wrong with the sunnis here, they have problem with shias in Muharram and now Ahmediya Muslims.The arab Sectarian Iran,arab violence is spilling here too due to Salafi/Wahabi madarssas.
Don't poke your nose into matters of Muslim.

Hindus finished it pretty well :tup:..... by killing thousands of Muslims and by burning many many muslims houses and by damaging properties.
And this is a fact that no one can cross india in brutality, you guys have even crossed hitler in brutality. Thousands of women's were raped and thousands of Muslims were killed in Kashmir and in India by your army. Recently your Modi was jumping into joy when he killed 20+ civilians near loc, and he said that he will gonna do it again. He don't even have guts to face our army, he and his army is coward killing unarmed innocent civilians.
And the sectarian riots is spread over every where in pakistan, these indian aided terrorists are killing each and every Pakistani. But it's unfortunate for you guys that our army have launched operation and is killing indian aided rats.
Ask your army about our guts they saw it in all wars you lost and the recent shelling we gave you ran to P5,USA,UN and UK complaining. :D

Simple, if India keeps these kinds of oppression against Muslims.
Then KSA, UAE, Qatar and other Middle east countries should block any kinds of money flow from those countries to India.
There shouldn't be any job for any indians. And no products of India should enter those countries.
You Nation Bangladesh is our "ACT OF BENEVOLENCE".
You were crying Genocide and rape from your western pakistani Muslim brothers who called you "Kalu Bangalis" and we came and helped you have some respect and gratitude.
Yeah ask them to block all kinds of money let's see how a desert can get everything they want "Remember its a desert the Oil was found only in this century before that they were in tents, riding camels and fighting tribal wars.
Our Market size alone would deter any nation from any sanctions and no sane country would try it against India even the mighty USA tried sanctions against us after 1999 Nuclear blasts and what happened was the opposite we only grew and now USA is becoming our friend. Try those embargo and sanction shit with another country not us we are self sufficient and we desis know Jugaad when we need to get things done like our Mars mission. :D

Last edited:
Don't poke your nose into matters of Muslim.
Who are you? Muslim matters? when its in my city i will definitely poke what can you do to stop it?
If you want to stop something stop those sunnis from declaring those Ahmediyyas as kafirs and getting them banned.

If you want to stop something stop those sunnis from declaring those Ahmediyyas as kafirs and getting them banned.
They are kafir and they know it. If they stop claiming to be Muslims then no will target them.

Their leader was on payroll of the British.

They are kafir and they know it. If they stop claiming to be Muslims then no will target them.

Their leader was on payroll of the British.
Hear Hear Ahmediya Muslims you are kafirs for Sunnis.
HAHAHAHA
how come you tolerated them for the past 68 years? Since Independence of India? if they were non-muslims they proudly call themselves Muslims.
What about Shias are they kafir too?
Who was their leader on payroll of British?
This is interesting!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom