What's new

AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi’s house in Delhi vandalised by Hindu Sena members

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Five alleged members of Hindu Sena were arrested and a case under the relevant sections of Indian Penal Code and the Delhi Prevention of Defacement of Property Act, 2007, was registered, said deputy commissioner of police (New Delhi) Deepak Yadav. The Hyderabad MP, who was in Lucknow at the time of the alleged vandalism, criticised the incident
By HT Correspondent, New Delhi
PUBLISHED ON SEP 22, 2021 12:36 AM IST
The official residence of All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul-Muslimeen’s chief (AIMIM) and Member of Parliament (MP) from Hyderabad, Asaduddin Owaisi, was vandalised during a protest by some alleged members of right-wing organisation, Hindu Sena, in central Delhi’s Ashoka Road on Tuesday evening, police said. The incident happened close to the Delhi Police headquarters.

Five alleged members of the outfit were arrested and a case under the relevant sections of Indian Penal Code and the Delhi Prevention of Defacement of Property Act, 2007, was registered, said deputy commissioner of police (New Delhi) Deepak Yadav.
Later in the evening, Hindu Sena chief Vishnu Gupta released a press statement and took the responsibility of the incident by saying that “Hindu Sena workers staged a protest at Owaisi’s house as they were offended by his anti-Hindu statement.”
The Hyderabad MP, who was in Lucknow at the time of the alleged vandalism, criticised the incident by saying that similar incidents at his house had taken place during 2015-16 and despite many police complaints nothing has been done to prevent such acts. Owaisi also alleged that the caretaker of the house, Raju, was assaulted by the people involved in the vandalism on Tuesday.

“This is not the first time that such vandalism had taken place at my house. During 2015-16, when Rajnath Singh (senior BJP leader and Union defence minister) was my neighbor, such incidents had happened. Several complaints were given but I don’t know why this keeps on happening. We have given another complaint following today’s (Tuesday’s) incident,” said Owaisi over the phone.
According to the police, six to seven alleged members of the Hindu Sena reached outside Owaisi’s residence at Ashoka Road and involved in vandalism during their protest. They allegedly broke the MP’s name plate, a tubelight and a window glass. A police team arrived after being informed about the vandalism and they caught five men.
In a video released by the Hindu Sena, Lalit Kumar, state president of the group, is seen saying that they have come at the residence of Owaisi to teach him a lesson as he always gives speech against Hindus in his raillies.

Awaisi should threaten Pakistan with nukes as it seems his anti pakistan antics so far, were not enough. :D
If he wants a real protection from this vandalism, he shall rename himself as "Lala Ram Dyal". :lol:

He had it coming for running his mouth uncontrolled I have no sympathy for him, they can lynch and flog him for all I care.

How so? Because he chooses to fight elections?

Let us recall that stage in Bangalore in 2020 on which the young female progressive activist Amulya Leona was on the mic calling out the names of all South Asian countries and saying "Zindabad" for them. When she took the name of Pakistan immediately the organizers, at least one policeman and Owaisi stopped her and she was led away by the police to be jailed on charge of sedition. Owaisi neither helped her on that stage nor during her jail time.

She was just speaking for peace between South Asian countries including between India and Pakistan. Was she wrong ? And her statements were also part of her protest against the CAA act. What is Owaisi's contribution to the anti-CAA protests ?

Owaisi presents his party as a "Muslim party" but India neither requires a Hindu party nor a Muslim party.

He speaks of oppression against Indian Muslims so in all these years he should have allied with other oppressed and progressive groups like farmers, women, Communists, students etc but did he ?

Unless he changes I don't want him to represent me. I as an old-style Muslim want to be represented by progressive Muslims like Shehla Rashid and Umar Khalid.

Owaisi, unless he changes, will remain BJP's B Team and Vote Cutter like @STREANH said.

Last edited:
He had it coming for running his mouth uncontrolled I have no sympathy for him, they can lynch and flog him for all I care.

I have a certain degree of sympathy for Indian Muslims, in spite of whatever they say against Pakistan, perhaps, because, in my opinion, they are not as free as we are. Freedom is a great blessing.

What if Indiana Jones find a temple beneath his house? Will he become powerful or lynched from its powers?

I have a certain degree of sympathy for Indian Muslims, in spite of whatever they say against Pakistan, perhaps, because, in my opinion, they are not as free as we are. Freedom is a great blessing.

Well, for most of India's history, Indian Muslims sometimes not so secretly cheered for Pakistan. Forget IoK, even in other Indian States, Muslims would often openly cheer for Pakistani cricket team against India. I have lots of relatives in at least 2 Indian states and I have been there and knew their sentiments. The pro Pakistan feelings were ill-advised, of course, but represented their true sentiments. But the massacres around the Babri Mosque demolitions and then in Godhra had to have tamed the Indian Muslim desire to be pro Pakistan. Safety and security is any human being's number one requirement!! Let's not lose sight of that fact. And so The Indian Muslims often have to bash Pakistan to prove their loyalty and even then Bollywood Muslim stars are under suspicious.

Well, for most of India's history, Indian Muslims sometimes not so secretly cheered for Pakistan. Forget IoK, even in other Indian States, Muslims would often openly cheer for Pakistani cricket team against India. I have lots of relatives in at least 2 Indian states and I have been there and knew their sentiments. The pro Pakistan feelings were ill-advised, of course, but represented their true sentiments. But the massacres around the Babri Mosque demolitions and then in Godhra had to have tamed the Indian Muslim desire to be pro Pakistan. Safety and security is any human being's number one requirement!! Let's not lose sight of that fact. And so The Indian Muslims often have to bash Pakistan to prove their loyalty and even then Bollywood Muslim stars are under suspicious.

Fully agree.

Yes, and I cannot forget that they are descendents of those Muslims, who voted for AIML, and thus in favor of Pakistan, in 1945-46 elections, which in fact lead to the formation of Pakistan. I, therefore, feel indepted to them for my freedom. They voted for Muslim League, knowing well, that they would not be able to live in that country, for which they are voting. A great sacrifice, in my opinion. AIML swept election in the present day India.

Back
Top Bottom