What's new

Vandalism by Hindu Sena at Asaduddin Owaisi's house in Delhi

he is just a MP from a very very very small party.............who cares what he says!!!!
Punjabis regularly attack our MLA and MPs .............never made to news ....not even in local paper:partay:

even funny my MP dont even have a house in punjab ........well he hasnt visited punjab since elections:undecided: .....people are getting bored in here..........he should come often to get scold by people.........

Pakistanis are busy killing islamist goons in their own country but want the same islamist scum to become powerful in neighboring countries like india and afghanistan.

As to owaisi, such retards are alive in india because we let them live, otherwise in land of the pure Sardar Arif Shahid just gets shot and nobody is ever arrested (because one does not arrest oneself). He should be thankful for his pathetic hateful existence.

I know why this Owasi family is even hated in Hydrabad, someday he will be murdered by his own people, including his brother.

I am sorry, no offence meant but the 1st one has not yet become self sustaining or self supporting !

The next ?

This kind of post always reminds me of a filmi dialogue of movie Lakshya by AB, in which he says "Apna ghar tho basa nahi saka, nikla duniya pe raaz karne" (the wordings may be bit different)

Consult with the Western Muslim Countries. They can may be help you from these oppressions.

So did our secularism and patriotism. Indian Muslims have realized being secular and patriotic for so many years hasn't done anything good for us.

If you have such a problem with India , why don't you simply pack up and fcuk off to Pakistan? After all, that was the chosen land for you and your sort hey ? Leave this crappy place called India and go live in the land of plenty for heavens sake. I don't believe that there will be a crowd of Hindus waiting at the borders to stop you

If you have such a problem with India , why don't you simply pack up and fcuk off to Pakistan? After all, that was the chosen land for you and your sort hey ? Leave this crappy place called India and go live in the land of plenty for heavens sake. I don't believe that there will be a crowd of Hindus waiting at the borders to stop you
Indian Muslims have more right over this land than anybody else. You are free to immigrate to nepal anytime you like.

He is secular , this land belongs to him

Indian Muslims have more right over this land than anybody else. You are free to immigrate to nepal anytime you like.

Your bum. Stay behind and whine all you want to on this forum. The majority Indian Muslims whom I know of are patriotic Indians and hate your sort more than the RSS or any right wing Hindu movement does. The fact that your sort is a minute minority in India will always weigh in favor of the majority of the Muslims. That your sort exists cannot be denied. Neither can it be denied that you remain a miniscule and unimportant part of the whole

Stop taking his cue and posting nonsense

He like all radicals in our country belongs to an organization which the IB hasn't regarded as relevant enough to pose any threat to India
Fascist forces like you have to be defeated. We need a new secular party.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom