What's new

Valentine's Day vs Haya Day: Liberal, conservative students clash over Valentine’s Day in Peshawar

im not a blind supporter bro.
i just want best for my country weather its from mom ppp or pti or pml n.
to me advancement of pakistan is always first before anything.

personally i have no problems with valentines but i think its western culture not ours.
we have great cultures already in pakistan we should stick to them. why be like everybody else? we should stay unique.
obviously what jamet e islami is doing is wrong, i hate those guys.
Why should be people be asked to stick to a specific culture, If someone likes a particular part of Western culture why would you stop them it is for them to decide how they should live?

It is for us to decide what we want or not?We believe in secularism therefore we ant to support it? want a mullahstan go to Saudi Arabia or Iran. Liberals are not shoving any of their beliefs that is something the other side is doing.
if it was up to pakistani to decide what they want then the 95 percent of pakistanis would kick the likes of you out of the country you know that right lol?
if you want to be secular then move to india. pakistan is a conservative country.

Why should be people be asked to stick to a specific culture, If someone likes a particular part of Western culture why would you stop them it is for them to decide how they should live?
I'm not stopping nobody but I'm still going to oppose the idea of it being integrated into pakistani culture. in the end pakistanis will choose conservatism and desi culture. we all know that so I'm done arguing with you on that

Your location shows the United States of America , bon ami . You enjoy the freedom of speech and actions under the same secular law to the extent that you wouldn't like to live/work in Pakistan but here , you will act all conservative and religious . You like/love to live/work in the same country/culture/society but you wouldn't like us to enjoy the same freedom . Why is that ? I am quite sure their daughters possess a free and critical thinking mind and are mature enough to make right choices unlike toddlers or children who need to be told constantly , what is good for them . Its an insult on a person's intelligence . Do not you think ? :D

Valentines day is a day of love these yahoos think God would be upset over people showing affection to one another.... :hitwall:

if it was up to pakistani to decide what they want then the 95 percent of pakistanis would kick the likes of you out of the country you know that right lol?
if you want to be secular then move to india. pakistan is a conservative country.
If you want to be a mullah move to Saudi Arabia, oh but dear oh dear they won't even let you in their deserts right? :cheesy:
You have no problems with Arabization but oh Westernism such a dreaded thing?right
I am a Pakistani just as much as anyone nobody shoukd have the right to dictate where i should live.

If you want to be a mullah move to Saudi Arabia, oh but dear oh dear they won't even let you in their deserts right? :cheesy:
You have no problems with Arabization but oh Westernism such a dreaded thing?right
I am a Pakistani just as much as anyone nobody shoukd have the right to dictate where i should live.

I'm not stopping nobody but I'm still going to oppose the idea of it being integrated into pakistani culture. in the end pakistanis will choose conservatism and desi culture. we all know that so I'm done arguing with you on that
Haha I would like you to visit Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad times have changed and in the better educated areas people have adopted a more liberal outlook.With better education people will learn to respect other's rights and live their lives as they please

For what we follow this Spam of foreign intelligence.

1) Are not we loved to our intimate and legal relationships?:azn:

2) Why we follow every declared social reality?:police:

3) Can we not give a flower or any gift to our lover on another day?:pleasantry:

I think I do not require any material or ordinary or extra ordinary thing to clarifying my love coz I live in hearts……..:wub: :pakistan:

Happy Valentine day to everyone!

Its not necessary to have bf/gf to celebrate this day. Wish your loved ones on this day i.e your parents, cousins etc.

I'm not with IJT on this event but I would differ to you that this event is not for wishing parents, siblings & cousins ... This is totally for bf & gf ...........

Those who celebrated didnt have any problem with people who want to celebrate Haya day but the people who celebrate haya day have problem and must clash with others celebrating a love day. stupid people!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom