What's new

USAF drills a Chinese mainland bombing run

LOL at indian with inferiority complex deluding himself silly. When you live in a third world hole, self-delusion is all you got!

Here come out true color of fake Chinese. I asked you to show picture of both missiles. But instead you posted picture of your army oil tankers. whole world knows how china fakes news.

What is the guarantee that it containers missile in it. Its just a bl**dy tube to demonstrate in your annual parade and make Chinese fool of how strong there forces are.

And regarding third world country.......... go and visit other countries and you will come to know, what impression ppl carry about china. You just take name china and ppl will respond you with chinese made Sh*t quality products. with absolutely no value.

Well, this applies China to India in reality. :coffee:

But last i heard your CCP singing a diff song altogether.

well,what world you belong my friend????:lol: :lol:

He belongs to a world, where ppl live in dreams of becoming world power. But fact is that since 18 days Philippines Navy is having standoff with this so called World power, & this worldpower does not have balls to fire even a single bullet.

Just.... Warning, one more warning. Last warning. final warning. Deadly warning. Warning warning.............. Lets start once again warning.

Our strategy is to use the SRBM/MRBM/IRBM to wipe out all the US military bases around us, then we can safely use our ICBM/SLBM against the US soil.

It seems that only few people here can get it. :coffee:

And what do you think 18 US Ballistic missile subs will be doing all this time? or US ICBM's while the outlaying areas are hit?

Seriously, do you understand what is a TEL or a canister? :coffee:

Dont change topic. I asked for missiles and not canister.

Why cant you guys post a proper picture of the missile? why just a canister?

Seriously........ You guys are just part of propaganda machine. either show me proper picture of both missiles or leave.

Dont change topic. I asked for missiles and not canister.

Why cant you guys post a proper picture of the missile? why just a canister?

Seriously........ You guys are just part of propaganda machine. either show me proper picture of both missiles or leave.

Damn..... One simple question and all chinese gone. Did i ask something hard to get???:confused:

Damn..... One simple question and all chinese gone. Did i ask something hard to get???:confused:

The launch of DF-31 (single warhead version). :coffee:

DF-31_launch.jpg

This old pic existed more than a decade, i am surprised that some people still question on DF-31.

The launch of DF-31 (single warhead version). :coffee:

DF-31_launch.jpg

This old pic existed more than decade, i am surprised that some people still question on DF-31.

Why always your biggest success are blotted pictures???? Why cant you have one clear image??

Its you who is making me doubt.

Speaking strictly on budgets, don't you think its unwise to compare military spending every year based on spending in US$? I mean if you consider the salaries, perks and benefits alone of the US Military you will take out a big chunk of that budget. Then how much of that is spent on wars in Afghanistan and Iraq every year?
Now do similar breakup for China too.

And spending in Iraq has significantly gone down.

On the other hand anything you buy in US can be purchased for 1/3 or 1/4th the cost in China.
And quality is lower in similar fashion.

When you consider the salaries, labor costs, utilities costs, raw material costs etc. in China and compare them to US the difference would be 3:1 or more. When you take these economic factors in to account the actual Chinese budget rises to 70-75% of the US budget. Not a huge gap by any means today especially when increase in US defense budget decreases every year and increase in defense budget in China actually increases every year.
China has the largest military in the world. Do the math now.

Here;

china-india-military.jpg

She is allowing the US to destroy herself through economic strains while China continues to grow.
China cannot afford this loss.

And US economy is back on track:

gdp_april.jpeg

If this trend continues, in 50 odd years we will witness China as a power with no equal.
And only China is growing, right? China also faces significant challenges in its future as has been the case with USA.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom