What's new

USAF drills a Chinese mainland bombing run

I think Indian thermonuclear bombs are regular WWII type bombs. And regular bombs are dirty bombs.

As for why I even answer this post, its because you had successfully derail the thread and change the topic to be about India.

buddy...scroll few more replies and you'll see why i replied about india.chinesetiger posted about fake indian tests.don't accuse anyone unnecessarily.now,you may believe whatever you want,but i stated it clearly,we don't need czar bomb...so low yield nukes are fine..

LOL China already humiliated USA in the Korean War. We even captured Seoul and brutally occupied the population.

Who cares if USA wants to practice a "bombing run"? That is their own prerogative. China practices JL-2A launches all the time. We'll wipe out USA bases in Asia-Pacific first, and then escalate on to New York City, Washington DC, Los Angeles and so on as needed.

:coffee:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....... O Hongwu......hahahahahahahah..... My dear little Hongwu.....hahahahahaha..... today i want to laugh a full and not just write LOL... hahahahahahahaha.......

You are our comedy masala....hahahahahahahaha

I think I would have a better chance of winning the powerball lottery than correctly guess the number of nukes China has. Its such a secretive strategic military force. At least for common people like me. Any one who knows won't be posting it online here. US and Russia are more open because of the treaties that require them to limit the missiles. For sure, we know China's strategic missile force is less than the last figure that US and Russia agree to.

It's more like we have 400 missiles.

Anyone that thinks we only have 12 ICBMs is delusional. We showed 12 ICBMs at the military parade. Who thinks we're going to take our whole country's strategic defense offline just for a parade? :lol:

More likely this, 200 DF-31As, 100 JL-2As, 100 DF-41s, and 20-40 DF-5As (soon to be phased out in the next decade).

Consider that US has 450 Minuteman III and 336 Trident II, our nuclear arsenal isn't too overkilled, but pretty moderate in comparison. :coffee:

It's more like we have 400 missiles.

Anyone that thinks we only have 12 ICBMs is delusional. We showed 12 ICBMs at the military parade. Who thinks we're going to take our whole country's strategic defense offline just for a parade? :lol:

where did you get 12 icbm figure???

More likely this, 200 DF-31As, 100 JL-2As, 100 DF-41s, and 20-40 DF-5As (soon to be phased out in the next decade).

Consider that US has 450 Minuteman III and 336 Trident II, our nuclear arsenal isn't too overkilled, but pretty moderate in comparison. :coffee:

And where do you get your numbers. Not the US # but the China #. Is DF41 real or its just another name for DF-31A?

I think I would have a better chance of winning the powerball lottery than correctly guess the number of nukes China has. Its such a secretive strategic military force. At least for common people like me. Any one who knows won't be posting it online here. US and Russia are more open because of the treaties that require them to limit the missiles. For sure, we know China's strategic missile force is less than the last figure that US and Russia agree to.

Bigger question is, whether Chinese nukes will really work? As we all know the quality of chinese products.

And where do you get your numbers. Not the US # but the China #. Is DF41 real or its just another name for DF-31A?

DF-41 is real, it has already been deployed many years ago.

Well, it has better miniaturization technology with longer range and more MIRVs, so you could consider it an improvement variant of the DF-31A if you want. :coffee:

China to USA is same as Bangladesh is to India.

No match at all.

US can level china in 1 hour. Even before CCP realize that its time to wakeup.

DF-41 is real, it has already been deployed many years ago.

Well, it has better miniaturization technology with longer range and more MIRVs, so you could consider it an improvement variant of the DF-31A if you want. :coffee:

Can we see pictures of both missile type?

Bigger question is, whether Chinese nukes will really work? As we all know the quality of chinese products.
LOL you delude yourself that China is some kind of third world hole like india with **** everywhere.

Can we see pictures of both missile type?
DF-41

DF-41intercontinental_ballistic_missile.jpg

DF-31A

AzKcQ.jpg

My friend, you have no idea how powerful China is.
I certainly do.

We kicked USA's buttocks in the 1950's and it gave them such an inferiority complex that they spread a ton of propaganda about how "evil" our leader Mao Zedong was.
Your forces saved North Korea. This I give to them. :tup:

The more buttocks we kick (india in 1962, USSR in 1969, Vietnam in 1979 and 1988), the more USA tried to delude themselves, because they slowly realized Napoleon's prediction was coming true -- "When China rises, the whole world will tremble."
Your forces did well against India. However, it was a clash to establish borders. Nothing significant in the grand picture.

And Vietnam put hell of a fight against your forces, killing thousands on your side. Do not forget this.

Then came the Persian Gulf War 1991, and Chinese military planners were stunned by remarkable change in US military capability: Modernizing China

The first Gulf War was a watershed for Chinese military analysts. In 1991, the impressive onslaught of American military power against an opponent similar to the PLA in both weaponry and operational thinking raised concerns that China’s military was woefully ill-prepared to fight a war against a technologically superior opponent, a lesson that subsequent conflicts have reinforced.

Source: http://www.rusi.org/downloads/assets/AN00039.pdf

This is when Chinese leaders decided to modernize Chinese armed forces. However, according to a Chinese general; China: military 'decades behind' US - Telegraph - disparity still is remains and is big.

Now even the USA cannot hold back the truth anymore. China tested a thermonuclear fusion weapon in 1967. Our stockpile of fissile material is HUGE, and our ballistic missiles are the #1 most advanced on the planet Earth.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ay-have-3-000-nuclear-warheads-us-report.html
Here;

AFP: US experts skeptical over China nuclear force report

Arms control experts are dismissing a report by US university students that suggests China's nuclear arsenal may be much larger than previously estimated, saying the research is shoddy and unreliable.

The unconventional study by students at Georgetown University, under the supervision of a former Pentagon official, examines China's vast network of tunnels for storing missiles and concludes the country could have up to 3,000 nuclear warheads, far higher than the current estimates of roughly 250.

The 363-page study has not been published but it has been circulated at the Pentagon and a Washington Post article Wednesday revealed its findings, which attracted global media attention.

But experts who track nuclear weapons and China's arsenal in particular slammed the report's methods, and a Pentagon official said there were no plans to alter the US government's estimate of China's arsenal.

"China has not produced enough fissile material to produce 3,000 nuclear weapons," said Hans Kristensen, director of the nuclear information project at the Federation of American Scientists.

"Nor do they have delivery systems for so many weapons. It's just inaccurate on all fronts, that estimate," he told AFP.

You assume that US military planners do not know how to spy on Chinese strategic assets?

College students are college students; military professionals are military professionals. Try to understand the difference between them.

And Chinese ICBM are not the most advanced in the world. US and Russia not just have better ICBM but also much greater number of delivery systems in place.

The information you posted is nothing more than USA's attempt to intimidate others into surrender. No more credible than a Hollywood script about invincible Superman always prevailing against bad guys in the end. This only works on weak countries. When the time comes, the Chinese civilization will wipe that grotesque thing off the face of the planet, 100% guaranteed.
This my own assessment. USA takes Chinese threat very seriously. And USA is war-gaming on this.

Stop underestimating your opponents. Friendly advice from me.

Yes, we do have it. :coffee:
Prove it.

We have much more nukes than France+UK combined, but we don't need the Cold War USA/USSR sized stockpile, this is simply a waste of money. :coffee:
Both USA and China have vast quantity of delivery systems in place. Major edge over China.

LOL you delude yourself that China is some kind of third world hole like india with **** everywhere.

practically,everybody in the world still counts China as a third world country in some respect...now dont claim that your are 2nd world country of "outdated 3 world model".. :lol: :lol:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom