What's new

USA vs Pakistan scenario.

StandForInsaf

Reaction score
Lets suppose USA becomes mad and ignores all relation with Pakistan and decides to attacks us from sea and from Indian and afghan border.
(just ignore political solutions)
My question is that.

1- Have we prepared for the worst?
2- How hard can we hit enemy which is thousands of miles ways?
3- Can we hit Enemy (supposedly US) in its heart i.e Washington DC , new york , instead of nuking/attacking its proxies like israel / india.
3- Do we have defense pacts with Russia and china or other countries ?
4- How our country should be reformed to face every threat even America.
5- What would be British and EU strategy if racist or mad white man of US starts war.

Defense experts/analysts shed some light.

In my opinion there are two outcomes:
1. Becoming a loose cannon and threatening with nukes on neighboring nations.
2. Getting occupied by US troops and becoming an insurgency.
In any of the outcomes I personally don't see Pakistan giving a good enough fight to make the invading forces to retreat.

In my opinion there are two outcomes:
1. Becoming a loose cannon and threatening with nukes on neighboring nations.
2. Getting occupied by US troops and becoming an insurgency.
In any of the outcomes I personally don't see Pakistan giving a good enough fight to make the invading forces to retreat.
you do not understand our nation neither military , neither it seems expert opinion.

The US simply does not have the resources to carry out a war with Pakistan, this is not Napoleonic Wars or WW2 anymore. The most they can do is covert and economic warfare. Strikes, incursions and skirmishes would also be common.

Pakistan can reply in the same matter by giving US forces in Afghanistan a very hard time. But overall, Pakistan will be taking more damage.

Lets suppose USA becomes mad and ignores all relation with Pakistan and decides to attacks us from sea and from Indian and afghan border.
My question is that.

3- Can we hit Enemy (supposedly US) in its heart i.e Washington DC , new york , instead of nuking/attacking its proxies like israel / india.
5- What would be British and EU strategy if racist or mad white man of US starts war.

Yes you have pacts, Russia, China , north korea, Saudi Arabia, Muslim world vs Poor US.. Pak alone can hit US.. because you got nukes... Nukes can solve everything..

My question is that.

its highly unlikly that America will get so mad for the sake of Afghanistan but anyways.

1.No, in my opinion Pakistan never imagined in their dream that darling America can be hostile.
2. We have missile capability to hit India and Israel (around 3000KM)
3.No
3(a). No, never reported military pact in media.
4. We, can not conventionally fight US no matter what, we should build strong nuclear triad with ICBM's, SLBM's.
5. They will support them like other wars.

My question is that.

we can't fight US directly we got only 2 options
1) develop ICBMs as soon as possible.(according to our scientist know how and basic R&D is there)
2)just don't fucking mess with them.be practical no one right now can take USA head on.

you do not understand our nation neither military , neither it seems expert opinion.

In a conventional war if your ground forces mass USAF bombers will destroy you. A Single F-15 can destroy multiple tanks or artillery guns. Pakistani army can withdraw to densely populated cities. it would depend on how the Pakistani populace wants to resist.

Build or squire an ICBM (both possible) ... that's the end of it

its highly unlikly that America will get so mad but anyways.

5. They will support them like other wars.

Why you think that Brits and EU blindly follow US , they don't have their own democracy and independent decisions.
Do they require some kind of consensus meetings to makeup mind or just follow us like slave.

Pakistan has China's support but i don't think that it's enough.

Signing a military pact with Iran and possibly with Russia looks to be necessary for now.

You cannot expect these clowns to come for helping Pakistan :
23orb-master768.jpg

Build or squire an ICBM (both possible) ... that's the end of it
Don't give them what they want!!!

One thing for sure, USA will not be fighting 600,000+ Pakistanis soldiers. It will be fight over 200millions Pakistanis, if the worst comes to it, every Pakistani citizen regardless of religion, ethnicity, etc will be fighting the invading forces together.

Why you think that Brits and EU blindly follow US , they don't have their own democracy and independent decisions.
Do they require some kind of consensus meetings to makeup mind or just follow us like slave.

till now they have followed them blindly like slaves, so i guess they will support US no matter what.

We can fight conventionally if you have defeated policy like Iran, they dont plan to counter American attack conventionally, they will fire rockets at American bases and allies and fight asymmetric war in their own territory. even for that we have to insure logistics for insurgency..

Pakistan has China's support but i don't think that it's enough.

Signing a military pact with Iran and possibly with Russia looks to be necessary for now.

You cannot expect these clowns to come for helping Pakistan :
23orb-master768.jpg

Don't give them what they want!!!

I have never seen any world president married with a prostitute who sells nudes , US morality has gone down to garbage. And look at that picture she stands tall with so called leaders.

In a conventional war if your ground forces mass USAF bombers will destroy you. A Single F-15 can destroy multiple tanks or artillery guns. Pakistani army can withdraw to densely populated cities. it would depend on how the Pakistani populace wants to resist.

Why would US create another Afghanistan ? for nurturing ISIS new modern breed?
What exactly US will achieve by attacking Pakistan directly ?

Back
Top Bottom