What's new

USA vs Pakistan scenario.

I think Iran could be a good ally of Pakistan china and Russia all along , it must happen soon.

Iran seems to be natural ally but dno why Pakistani rulers never gave our relations good importance.

Lets suppose USA becomes mad and ignores all relation with Pakistan and decides to attacks us from sea and from Indian and afghan border.
(just ignore political solutions)
My question is that.

1- Have we prepared for the worst?
2- How hard can we hit enemy which is thousands of miles ways?
3- Can we hit Enemy (supposedly US) in its heart i.e Washington DC , new york , instead of nuking/attacking its proxies like israel / india.
3- Do we have defense pacts with Russia and china or other countries ?
4- How our country should be reformed to face every threat even America.
5- What would be British and EU strategy if racist or mad white man of US starts war.

Defense experts/analysts shed some light.

What makes you think they will attack from indian border ?

I have never seen any world president married with a prostitute who sells nudes , US morality has gone down to garbage. And look at that picture she stands tall with so called leaders.

When did US have any morality? They have been at war for over 200 years. Their culture is like this, and they want to spread that around the world.

What makes you think they will attack from indian border ?

I presented hypothetical scenrio , modi with his attitude seems to be doing any thing which could harm Pakistan.
So we assume max damage modi could possibly do.

One thing for sure, USA will not be fighting 600,000+ Pakistanis soldiers. It will be fight over 200millions Pakistanis, if the worst comes to it, every Pakistani citizen regardless of religion, ethnicity, etc will be fighting the invading forces together.

That's what people don't understand about Pakistan and when Qaid said no power on earth can undo Pakistan

I presented hypothetical scenrio , modi with his attitude seems to be doing any thing which could harm Pakistan.

Another hypothetical scenario could be we do not allow other forces to attack from our land.

Maybe we will keep the border hot, but won't allow other forces to attack from our land.

If I was in command this is what I will do.
I would say to the world that pakistan doesn't war war and keep repeating it. Ensuring full pressure is on the USA. At the same time I would prepare my forces for the oncoming onslaught. Draw a line in the sand that if the Americans land and occupy any parting pakistan then nukes would be launched against American assets and European countries as they will for sure be supporting America. Most of all I would ensure the total destruction.of Israel. This would be my MAD scenario. There is no other option.

But reality is America would.never attack pakistan because it couldnt control 16 million population of afghanistan with illiterate poorly armed and trained Taliban as an enemy. Couldn't defeat Iraq and then how will it defeat 180million crazy Pakistanis. They know we will fight on.the land at sea and in the air. We will defend every inch of pakistan. Infant all our regional enemies know this and respect us for it. America also knows Pakistan's success against the Taliban compared to NATO's failures

Another hypothetical scenario could be we do not allow other forces to attack from our land.

Maybe we will keep the border hot, but won't allow other forces to attack from our land.

We are fully prepared to counter India in every move and years took in preparation noting new in that.

Why USA need india, when pakistan itself allowed US to target your own people....
That's not true , our rulers only supported counter terror operations which were conducted after intelligence sharing and secret coordination.

If the war does break out between US and Pakistan.... that will be the last war USA will fight..... like for ever

We will loose... so will they.... this is no iraq

One thing is for certain there will be no place for hindus to call home. Pakistan/Muslims will recover. Thats the worst.

Lets suppose USA becomes mad and ignores all relation with Pakistan and decides to attacks us from sea and from Indian and afghan border.
(just ignore political solutions)
My question is that.

1- Have we prepared for the worst?
2- How hard can we hit enemy which is thousands of miles ways?
3- Can we hit Enemy (supposedly US) in its heart i.e Washington DC , new york , instead of nuking/attacking its proxies like israel / india.
3- Do we have defense pacts with Russia and china or other countries ?
4- How our country should be reformed to face every threat even America.
5- What would be British and EU strategy if racist or mad white man of US starts war.

Defense experts/analysts shed some light.
1- No we don't have submarine launched ICBM.... We can't project power significantly away from our region.
2 - Pakistan Subs could go to America find American ships and torpedo them.
3 - We don't have any defence pact with countries you mentioned .
4 - Become modern, peoples republic of Pakistan... something among them lines, not allow Islam to influence politics, keep religion and state separate.... No more Blasphemy laws, no more human rights abuses, tolerance and freedom to all people...
5- They won't be happy, some of the EU may even help US....Some may push US to disarm Pakistan Nukes that would be terrible.... US and allies always monitoring Pakistan nuclear facilities and so is ISRAEL... Pakistan however don't have spy satellites to monitor and spy on American strategic assets. US may use shock-awe tactic or maybe destroy our tiny fragile navy, and then air force.... India would struggle to do either but Trump would send huge amount of troops, and would ask help from Afghanistan and India, this could be a 3 front war, afghan from the west, India from the east, and America from the South.... lets not forget they are the ones who found OBL not us.... And they would destroy Pakistan if they want to, if USA goes MAD they can destroy or wipe out any nation on earth.

Don't know how much damage we can cause to the U.S but the Indians are definitely gonna get nuked.

Why USA need india, when pakistan itself allowed US to target your own people....

Yes they directly allowed that - While pakistan indirectly returned the favour. Numbers might be up and down, should make sense as its the ..... nearly the entire..... race or the only superpower vs certain type of people. Considering the enemy recent and old statements looks like the "certain type of people" are winning;) Also read my above post. I am sure you got the message do not have time for off topic posts or useless chat. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom