What's new

US will forget Vietnam if it attacks 'FATA'

Let us both apply for visa to iran for the greater good. It is a duty we must go. But I choose first cos it was my idea to assist iranians

galaxyboy1289770.jpg

For her I will do anything :D

Data from drone strikes:

Estimated Total Deaths from U.S. Drone Strikes in Pakistan, 2010 - 2011

Deaths (low) Deaths (high)
2011* 322 457
2010 607 993

Estimated Militant Deaths from U.S. Drone Strikes in Pakistan 2010 - 2011

2011* 306 421
2010 581 939

The Year of the Drone | NewAmerica.net

It has referred to data from local reports as well before coming up with the conclusions.

Pakistan and the U.S.: At a Strategic Crossroads - YouTube

Bilalbhai cant you think about anythingelse than american drones? We are thinking of helping Iran here

now i m also thinking so :lol:

Thats the spirit. We all in life have to make sacrifices. We should all assist Iran and give whatever we can to get their population increased. Thank you AkhandIndia to put your name forward. Now get to the back of the line!!

Thats the spirit. We all in life have to make sacrifices. We should all assist Iran and give whatever we can to get their population increased. Thank you AkhandIndia to put your name forward. Now get to the back of the line!!

Lets all hold hands and skip to Iran when it gets Invaded and defend it for women :D.

Data from drone strikes:

Estimated Total Deaths from U.S. Drone Strikes in Pakistan, 2010 - 2011

2011* 322 457
2010 607 993

Estimated Militant Deaths from U.S. Drone Strikes in Pakistan 2010 - 2011

2011* 306 421
2010 581 939

The Year of the Drone | NewAmerica.net

It has referred to data from local reports as well before coming up with the conclusions.

Pakistan and the U.S.: At a Strategic Crossroads - YouTube

The piece I read had quoted the same source, quoted in this NewAmerica link.

And this is what I read in it:
Our study shows that the 270 reported drone strikes in northwest Pakistan, including 57 in 2011, from 2004 to the present have killed approximately between 1,661 and 2,601 individuals, of whom around 1,368 to 2,130 were described as militants in reliable press accounts. Thus, the true non-militant fatality rate since 2004 according to our analysis is approximately 20 percent. In 2010, it was more like five percent.*

This is what the paper says:
One challenge in producing an accurate count is that it is often not possible to differentiate precisely between militants and civilians in these circumstances, as militants live among the population and don’t wear uniforms. For instance, when Baitullah Mehsud was killed by a drone last August, one of his wives and his father-in-law died in the strike as well. Further muddying the picture, government sources have an incentive to claim that all those killed in the strikes were militants, while the militants often do the opposite.

Our study shows that the 114 reported drone strikes in northwest Pakistan from 2004 to the present have killed between 830 and 1,210 individuals, of whom around 550 to 850 were described as militants in reliable press accounts, about two-thirds of the total on average. Thus, the true civilian fatality rate since 2004 according to our analysis is approximately 32 percent. Averaging the press reports in 2009 indicates that 502 people were killed, 382 of whom were described as militants, for an average civilian fatality rate of 24 percent.

i will take my time to get normal:lol:
let me to take dream

People are getting over-confidence. They just want to feel good by saying nothing will happen.

The day, When US will attack, All will look very easy and will be over sooner than later. US don't have intention to invade Pakistan whereas Vietnam, they wanted to invade. It's different. In Pakistan, Their purpose to destroy terrorist location with their intelligence sources.

People are getting over-confidence. They just want to feel good by saying nothing will happen.

The day, When US will attack, All will look very easy and will be over sooner than later. US don't have intention to invade Pakistan whereas Vietnam, they wanted to invade. It's different. In Pakistan, Their purpose to destroy terrorist location with their intelligence sources.

i told earlier,america dont have intention to invade pakistan,they want partition.
they want encirclement of iran ,for this baluchistan is important and there are a lot who are fighting for the freedom.
other is ,china factor with gwadar.

so wats the purpose of invading the whole pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom