What's new

US will forget Vietnam if it attacks 'FATA'

SyrianChristianPatriot said:
Vietnam is a strong country, they defeated pot pols, after they drove the USA out and beat south Vietnam, Vietnam and china fight ?? Didn't china support Vietnam against USA ?

Vietnam should promote the Afghan-Vietnamese friend Both countries have repelled foreign invading superpowers, I'm sure Vietnamese can supply weapons to taliban.
Unluckily, USSR collapsed soo quick, so if we help another countries fight against USA, USA embargo VN again, we will be very poor .

If you wanna win the war, you must have some Perfect spy whom can steal US secret tech without being detected like our perfect spy.
theperfectspy.jpg

btw: just come to VN and request military training, may be our Govt can help you secretly :D

Unluckily, USSR collapsed soo quick, so if we help another countries fight against USA, USA embargo VN again, we will be very poor .

If you wanna win the war, you must have some Perfect spy whom can steal US secret tech without being detected like our perfect spy.
theperfectspy.jpg

btw: just come to VN and request military training, may be our Govt can help you secretly :D

If Syria gets attacked by any foreign Invaders like Turkey or others, then yes I will go to Vietnam to train, Vietnamese are one of my role models.

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

Sino-Vietnam border conflict 1979 didnt leave a good after taste

Maybe if CHina and Vietnam share the Oil it will be a better taste :)

theperfectspy.jpg

Maybe Pakistan should train with Vietnam more, they could learn a thing or two and maybe finally beat India.

SyrianChristianPatriot said:
If Syria gets attacked by any foreign Invaders like Turkey or others, then yes I will go to Vietnam to train, Vietnamese are one of my role models.
What's the problem between you and Turkey ??can you have peaceful negotiation with her ??

Maybe Pakistan should train with Vietnam more, they could learn a thing or two and maybe finally beat India.
but India is our friend now , we can not help some one to beat up our friend:cry:, we only wish we can help both countries having peaceful negotiation
Maybe if CHina and Vietnam share the Oil it will be a better taste
It's impossible, bcz if we share the Oil, CHina will consider that we accept her Red line, and we will have No sea territory in SCS(east sea) any more.

What's the problem between you and Turkey ??can you have peaceful negotiation with her ??

but India is our friend now , we can not help some one to beat up our friend:cry:, we only wish we can help both countries having peaceful negotiation

It's impossible, bcz if we share the Oil, CHina will consider that we accept her Red line, and we will have No sea territory in SCS(east sea) any more.

Turkey had made threats against Syria now to intervene in our country, We Syrians are very Nationalists our army is not as strong as the turks however we will repel the turks back, hmmm agree, Hopefully China and Viet become friends again.

Turkey had made threats against Syria now to intervene in our country, We Syrians are very Nationalists our army is not as strong as the turks however we will repel the turks back, hmmm agree, Hopefully China and Viet become friends again.
So pls try to be friendly with her when you're still weak . You know, when we were weak, we had to be very friendly to France colony , after we got stronger, we stood up and defeated France in only 54 days ^^.

Be nice and be kind to all nations when you're weak, bro :D

btw: we don't wanna have trouble with Turkey , we just hope Turkey should not invade any countries , it's against International laws

So pls try to be friendly with Turkey when you're still weak . You know, when we were weak, we had to be very friendly to France colony , after we got stronger, we stood up and defeated France in only 54 days ^^.

Be nice and be kind to all nations when you're weak, bro :D

Our Army might be weaker however Syria is not weak in any way, indeed Syria is similar to Vietnam in some ways, if we had a better Economy we could fend off the foreign influence however the USA won't get off our backs :cry:, but our time will come.

Our Army might be weaker however Syria is not weak in any way, indeed Syria is similar to Vietnam in some ways, if we had a better Economy we could fend off the foreign influence however the USA won't get off our backs :cry:, but our time will come.

Just do your best in Negotiation , you will have more time to strengthen your Army.

btw: just come to VN, we may help you on how to defend (defend only :D). You have to take o lot of time to learn , so try to negotiate and be friendly . Making your people happy and you will gain their support against invader.

I wish you throw this idea of getting back at Turkey out of your mind.It is better to resolve the issues before they blow up and become impossible to handle.A long-standing conflict is nothing but a recurring pain,involving systematic loss of money and lives,gaining nothing in the end.

It's not easy to resist US jammer, look at Iraq and Kosovo , their Radar totaly got jammed , they jet fighter can not fly to engage US fighter , they air port totaly was destroyed.

Look at China, she also got heavy jammed in 80s, and can not take back Taiwan now

I don't think another countries axcept Russia-VN can resist US jammer and defeat US air force if she wage a war now.

we never tried retaking Taiwan militarily since 1959. its Taiwanese that's getting jammed right now :lol:

Taiwanese cannot even broadcast a radio across the strait, so what makes you think that their radars work?

in North Korea, our stated goal was to push the US back to the 38 line. In Vietnam, we were already at the 18 line, and the goal was to push USA off Asia, and both goals were met.

I wish you throw this idea of getting back at Turkey out of your mind.It is better to resolve the issues before they blow up and become impossible to handle.A long-standing conflict is nothing but a recurring pain,involving systematic loss of money and lives,gaining nothing in the end.

Sir were not the Ones Threatening Turkey, the Turks keep threatening to intervene in our Country, Turks take our weapon shipments if Turkey keeps doing this then Syria Will have no choice but to take action, remember we didn't start it the Turks are injecting themselves into it.

Sir were not the Ones Threatening Turkey, the Turks keep threatening to intervene in our Country, Turks take our weapon shipments if Turkey keeps doing this then Syria Will have no choice but to take action, remember we didn't start it the Turks are injecting themselves into it.

I hope both countries stay away from a fight. Or I fear another Iraq Iran war over here...

Indeed Vietnam seems like a good place to train if the VN is willing to train foreigners to defend their country It's something I respect.

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

I hope both countries stay away from a fight. Or I fear another Iraq Iran war over here...

Indeed I hope so but it seems the Turks are pushing us into a corner.

Back
Top Bottom