What's new

US warns India of ‘serious implications’ if it picks Russian S-400 over American defense promises

Some actually have got fat wallets and can pay for expensive items, others go door to door with a begging bowl begging for some coins:D but i understand, you can put the things your way to soothe your little hole.

what difference does it make if begging bowl kick fat wallet's asses in bright day light for every one to see and then fat wallet cries raphail raphail.

Now imagine your condition if we do get fat wallet

I totally agree with you my friend, you people are still here, and that the the universe is a dynamic place, what is here today will not be here forever.
Thanks for understanding the bits you have quoted. However, the bits you haven't quoted are equally true.
Here we are and here we stay staring you right between the eyes.

Thanks for understanding the bits you have quoted. However, the bits you haven't quoted are equally true.
Here we are and here we stay staring you right between the eyes.

We shall find out in times to come mate. till that time its better to say less and keep watching.

Eurofighters have defeated even F22s many times in red flag exercises, F16 do not stand a chances. And the finest and most potent A2A missile is the french Meteor and not AMRAAM.

The meteor is more British than anything else !!!!!

Indian pilots in an F35 would still be crap

I hope and pray that the decision makers do not share your unguided enthusiasm!

Eurofighters have defeated even F22s many times in red flag exercises, F16 do not stand a chances. And the finest and most potent A2A missile is the french Meteor and not AMRAAM.

In which imaginary world would a Eurofighter defeat an F-22 is beyond my imagination.

Anyway, the F-16's and AMRAAM's I was referring to are NOT in production yet! The F-16 version is just a technology demonstrator which can be refined to beat the crap out of Rafale........and the new AMRAAM, under production, would out-range and out-perform the current Meteor.

F-16 are stealth?

The version being offered to India has a very low observable radar cross section and caries weapons internally. Yes, it is indeed stealth.

In which imaginary world would a Eurofighter defeat an F-22 is beyond my imagination.

Anyway, the F-16's and AMRAAM's I was referring to are NOT in production yet! The F-16 version is just a technology demonstrator which can be refined to beat the crap out of Rafale........and the new AMRAAM, under production, would out-range and out-perform the current Meteor.

The version being offered to India has a very low observable radar cross section and caries weapons internally. Yes, it is indeed stealth.
American marketing is amazing. We are told how amazing F35 is yet it still has so many issues. Cant even go supersonic. Has oxygen issues and I could go on all day. Problem is some people buy everything the white man tells us and everything we do is rubbish. I am indeed misguided. Bug an airforce that heavily outnumbers us with modern fighters and access to every weapon on the planet jsuf forbidden butt kicked. They were dominated so much they didnt even get airborne.
What more do u people want? Thank God PAF is not run by people like u who fear an enemy so much that they panic without even a shot being fired

Some actually have got fat wallets and can pay for expensive items, others go door to door with a begging bowl begging for some coins:D but i understand, you can put the things your way to soothe your little hole.
we will buy iranian oil usa is no one to dictate us . indians few months ago :D

American marketing is amazing. We are told how amazing F35 is yet it still has so many issues. Cant even go supersonic. Has oxygen issues and I could go on all day. Problem is some people buy everything the white man tells us and everything we do is rubbish. I am indeed misguided. Bug an airforce that heavily outnumbers us with modern fighters and access to every weapon on the planet jsuf forbidden butt kicked. They were dominated so much they didnt even get airborne.
What more do u people want? Thank God PAF is not run by people like u who fear an enemy so much that they panic without even a shot being fired

I can only be amused at your incorrect assumption on how much I fear the enemy.

My post was NOT based on American marketing but rather the supremacy that PAF has always enjoyed over IAF because of American Fighter Jets; even in the recent engagements, PAF's decade old F-16's reigned supreme over top of the line, and recently modernized, IAF's Russian based SU-30MKI.

American has NOT reigned supreme over the entire world because of her marketing but rather because of the potency of her weapons which are dependable and more advanced than any other country's weapon systems. Especially in the Air, US dominance is unchallenged and unrivaled. The US, unfortunately, is atleast 2 decades ahead of the rest of the world in avionics, EW, integrated systems & situational awareness, stealth and aerial weapons etc.

I very seriously doubt the Eurofighter or Typhoon would be superior to a new generation of F-16's which are not only stealth but also include the latest and most advanced US military technology from top of the line AESA radars to EW capabilities to the finest and most potent AMRAAM's in the world, not to forget the situational awareness and native integration with other US systems.

I don't know how good either of the systems are, however since the US is to extremely comfortable with THAAD as Russia is with S-400, they must both be very very capable systems.

It is generally well-known that in the field of anti-missile systems Russia is ahead of almost any country.

This probably also explains why despite so much pressure the Indians are not willing to ditch the S-400 deal.

This is gonna be an interesting time ... the two views are

a) that India should not be a 'strategic' partner of US, because that is a 1 way street..
b) but, at the same time every russian weapon is tried and tested by chinese and given the lack of manufacturing depth in India.. may be get a true western system with as less strings as possible

Either ways.. it will be a very interesting space to watch

There is no Pakistan in any Russia-China Axis.. That is just a wet dream.

Russia China has been the long standing defence partnership betwen one of the biggest arms supplier and one of the biggest/strongest economy of this world. you guys need to sort your economy first, else there won't be much left to buy anyways.

Don't get ahead of yourself. Money is not always everything. In fact, in politics it is merely one aspect of the whole spectrum.

Pakistan, China and Russia alignment has many dynamics to it. Pakistan is geostrategically a vital country. This is Pakistan's biggest strength. China is already reaping the benefits through CPEC. By the way, also the reason why India and Afghanistan keep asking for trade route access. What also unites these countries is US hegemonic policies aimed against them.

Whilst Pakistan might not have the economic muscles, it has other credible strengths which cannot be overlooked.

The clearest example is US war in Afghanistan. The US has fought for almost two full decades in Afghanistan. US position on this war is that Pakistan is the main culprit for failure in Afghanistan. Yet, all Trump the tough guy could do until now is write a few tweets and hand out FATF threats which haven't been followed through. You don't merely handout threats on Twitter when your claim is as bold as "Pakistan is the root cause of all problems". Clearly even a superpower is experiencing some hurdles to say the least.

Last edited:

I looked up F-21 and could not find any source that says it will carry weapons internally.

Back
Top Bottom