What's new

US wants better India-Bangladesh economic ties

All Indian states surrounding BD have higher HDI than Bangladesh. Actually there is no Indian state which has lower HDI than BD.

ck1Cs.png

Bangladesh HDI in 2011 - 0.5.

As someone has said, if Tripura is backward and poor then Bangladesh is sh!thole.

You must be talking sh!t when you say India has a higher HDI than Bangladesh. You have higher per capita GDP on paper, but your HDI falls below ours. Govt people in India manipulate figures to look them brighter to the people who have never visited India. India is a mess. People find it at the very moment he sets foot in India.

You must be talking sh!t when you say India has a higher HDI than Bangladesh. You have higher per capita GDP on paper, but your HDI falls below ours. Govt people in India manipulate figures to look them brighter to the people who have never visited India. India is a mess. People find it at the very moment he sets foot in India.

LOL , as for Bangladesh , people don't even need to set foot there to know how it is. Everyone knows what to expect when they go there and are never surprised. It looks worse than any slum in India. How the hell would you know what Indian government does Bangladeshi? India is way more transparent and democratic than what bangladesh could ever hope to become. Even i can claim bangladesh distorts figures to attract tourists. It actually makes sense , your country is so **** that it's actually a necessity. I can easily bet Bangladesh's real per capita income is less than one third that of india.

Yes India is a mess no doubt, but Bangladesh is bigger mess.

I think UN is also using much backdated datas to measure the HDI. The lower per capita GDP based on 1995 base year is also another reason. If it is updated to 2005 level then it will raise significantly.

Regarding Tripura there is virtually no industry in Tripura. Its per capita gdp is lower then Bangladesh and on top of it, it has higher percentage of people living below poverty line then Bangladesh. Then how come it has higher HDI then Bangladesh? The other reason behind this fake higher HDI is that India count anyone who can read and write as literate which also have affect here...

When India used to count its poverty level at 27% at that time Tripura had a poverty livel of 36%. Obviously we know later Indian national poverty level has been raised to 37%. So it should also raise for Tripura. This is pure strange to see higher HDI from all these backward Indian states. Another surprise is Bihar which has living standard below the level of sub saharan africa having higher HDI then Bangladesh.

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Northeast | Tripura draws flak on poverty

According to the Planning Commission, 36 per cent of the state’s population lives below the poverty line in comparison to the national average of 27.5 per cent. According to the state government, more than 66 per cent of the people of the state live below the poverty line, Narayanaswamy said.

Bangladesh government should update all its relevant data as quickly as possible.

LOL , as for Bangladesh , people don't even need to set foot there to know how it is. Everyone knows what to expect when they go there and are never surprised. It looks worse than any slum in India. How the hell would you know what Indian government does Bangladeshi? India is way more transparent and democratic than what bangladesh could ever hope to become. Even i can claim bangladesh distorts figures to attract tourists. It actually makes sense , your country is so **** that it's actually a necessity. I can easily bet Bangladesh's real per capita income is less than one third that of india.

For all of India's big mouth talking, India remains and will remain below the sub-sahara states of Africa. Everyone knows about it except a few keyboard warriors. Talikng big does not make a country big, learn that basic things first. If indians want to develop even to the level of Bangladesh, it should get rid of JATPAT and illiteracy.

Your claim that Tripura is far ahead of BD is a complete distortion of the reality. You guys need some psychiatric tests. Tripura govt always request BD industrialists to come to Tripura and invest in that poor State of India. What is the condition of other Indian States like Bihar, west Bengal, Jharkhand, NE States, Orissa, UP and others? Can any of these States be compared with BD?

Do not brag about your per capita GDP. It is only because of Rupee strength that the per capita GDP looks higher. BD needs to export cheap. So, it keeps its Taka weak. But, I will agree that india is ahead of BD in industrial development. But, this alone could not bring walled toilets to 60% of the Indians. India is a shame and a disgrace to SA. Both Pakistan and BD are far ahead in all the social indexes.

Come and see how BD has been transforming itself to a modern State only indians can dream of. It is only a matter of time that BD will be compared with the european countries, while the JATPAT infested Dalit country India will remain at the sub-saharan level.

@eastwatch bro dnt shatter their delusional dream. They will have a heart attack. Fantasy like "mera bharat mohan" is their only hope to forget day to day misery of them and to stay alive.

For all of India's big mouth talking, India remains and will remain below the sub-sahara states of Africa. Everyone knows about it except a few keyboard warriors. Talikng big does not make a country big, learn that basic things first. If indians want to develop even to the level of Bangladesh, it should get rid of JATPAT and illiteracy.

Your claim that Tripura is far ahead of BD is a complete distortion of the reality. You guys need some psychiatric tests. Tripura govt always request BD industrialists to come to Tripura and invest in that poor State of India. What is the condition of other Indian States like Bihar, west Bengal, Jharkhand, NE States, Orissa, UP and others? Can any of these States be compared with BD?

Do not brag about your per capita GDP. It is only because of Rupee strength that the per capita GDP looks higher. BD needs to export cheap. So, it keeps its Taka weak. But, I will agree that india is ahead of BD in industrial development. But, this alone could not bring walled toilets to 60% of the Indians. India is a shame and a disgrace to SA. Both Pakistan and BD are far ahead in all the social indexes.

Come and see how BD has been transforming itself to a modern State only indians can dream of. It is only a matter of time that BD will be compared with the european countries, while the JATPAT infested Dalit country India will remain at the sub-saharan level.

Bangladesh is worse than almost all African countries and will remain like that for decades to come. Bangladesh and modern ? Are you kidding me , and don't even embarrass yourself by comparing it to Europe. By the time Bangladesh looks like Europe , the world will be on a different planet. That's if your slum infested country doesn't get taken up by the bay Bengal. For now , Bangladesh is a dirty , slum infested overpopulated wasteland and will remain that way for many many years to come.

Talking of illiteracy , are you smoking up ? If literate bangladeshis are ignorant stupid as you , then i can't imagine about others
Bangladesh literacy rate - 75.06 %
Literacy in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bangladesh Literacy rate - 55%

UNICEF - Bangladesh - Statistics

Bangladesh has no space agency , it will take you technologically inferior people another decade to launch a 2kg weight into space. 0 IT companies originating in Bangladesh 0 software companies etc etc . You people can only be nice jute and rice farmers , nothing else. Cmparing Bangladesh to India , let alone Europe is Blasphemy :rofl: . If Bangladeshi want to develop even to the level of India, they should sit and pray for 24 hours and hope for a miracle to happen because there's no way in the world you people can catch up.

You have 0 knowledge of economics don't you ? Ruppee Strength doesn't affect the value of per capita GDP you dumbass. For the same reason , there is Per capita GDP PPP Purchasing power parity. Educational system is so poor and third class in your country that I'm not surprised you have never heard of it. If we compare that ,India is even further ahead than your 4th world country
India
List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
India 3,694 2011
Bangladesh 1,693 2011
Kenya , chad , gamia have better gdp per capita than bangladesh.

No one gives a rat's *** to whether you agree or not. I don't want your damn agreement. India is way ahead of Bangladesh not only in industrial development but in all social indicators. Your HDI is a disgrace to humanity , not just south asia. Because of your country , the first thing that comes to mind when people talk about south asia is slums and disease infested hungry people.

Yes , Tripura and every state in India is far ahead of Bangladesh. Each State's GDP per capita is atleast 200$ higher than Bangladesh. And please for the sake of god , don't compare UP (my state) to Bangladesh. It's historically been ruled by criminals , but even them , it looks like Europe compared to Bangladesh and any of the states you mentioned. My city "greater noida" is 20 years ahead of your third class dhaka (probably the only place that qualifies as a city in entire bangladesh)

It's you who needs a mental test to test your state of delusion and madness. No one requests Bangladeshis to invest in India. Hell , you people don't even have money to invest. Can you even name 1 Bangladeshi multinational? Any major telecom provider , any IT company , pharmaceutical or automobile ? No you can't , because there's none. I think i can name some bangladeshi company that produces basmati rice and cheap underwear , but that's it.

No thanks , i don't want to come to Bangladesh to see your "modern state" . Stay out of delusions , it will take forever for you just to catch up to Sub Saharan Africa. India will have to be nuked 200 times and even then , it will look much better than what Bangladesh looks now.

Yes , Tripura and every state in India is far ahead of Bangladesh. Each State's GDP per capita is atleast 200$ higher than Bangladesh. It's you who needs a mental test to test your state of delusion and madness.

Hold your horse Mr. Sarthak... There are numerous states which have lower per capita then Bangladesh. Not only tripura but also assam, bihar, uttar pradesh are only few to mention.

Bangladesh's per capita GDP based on stat department is 890 usd where as UN show 690 usd. But all these are based on 1995 base year which does not count most of the new emerging sector in counting GDP. It has been mentioned numerous time. On top of it black money account 46-81% of the economy which is highest in the world and is not counted in GDP.

Go look at the HDI break down structures. India is lagged behind in most of the indicator but only ahead cause of low per capita display due to measuring it with 1995 base year.

N Education... dnt fart here. The country which eat rates in place of rice does not suit for them to speak so loud here.

Bangladesh measures literacy based on having knowledge of grade 5 where as India does it just by measuring read and write as criteria.

It is true some people were missed out during 70s and 80s which is the only reason for remaining illiteracy. But now enrollment rate has reached 99% for primary and secondary level. Where is India in this case??

Enrollment rate at primary, and secondary levels 'reaches 99pc'

Female enrollment rate is now higher then boys and this is unique in south asia. In gender equality Bangladesh is also way ahead then India. We do not treat woman like thrash like you lot do in India.

Our unemployment rate is only 5% but in India it is 10%.

N about industry!!! Yes India has some and those billionaires makes up bulk of the Indian GDP. where as majority of the poor Indians sleep hungry and ask to eat rats by their minister.

It is the country where poverty level is higher then Bangladesh but also has poverty higher then sub saharan african country. One third of the country people go for sleeping hungry. Farmers commit suicide for not paying loan.

India always was much lagged behind then Bangladesh only the 1971 war held us back by 2 decades. Do not forget your country had to steal even furniture and sink from Bangladesh. But the way Bangladesh has bounced back is wonder to the whole world. Its micro economics business is the role model for the whole world. Here a big portion of the poor woman are self sufficient but where is India here.

India is a country full of jaat paat people and full of poor people and a big shame for south asia...

Bangladeshis get angry when I show them the mirror. :lol:

Why has "US wants better India-Bangladesh economic ties" taken a back seat and all other nonsense front seat .... alas :hitwall:

forget what Uncle Sam says , Doesnt better Indo-BD relations sound good for both parties ?

India will have to be nuked 200 times and even then , it will look much better than what Bangladesh looks now.

I can understand your frustration ... If India looks like this even without nuking I will never even prefer it to be nuked even once...

Shining India... n these delusional India really amaze me.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
What can you expect from these low lives, as they have significant amount of poor people who eat rats. And yet they say they are super power.

@Labong babu, I think that you have mistakenly posted a incorrect map of your
motherland.At least being patriotic , you should know the correct map of your country.:eek:

It's good to see Bangladeshis know Indian map better than Indian themselves! You guys are all prepared to be colonized by India, we only are waiting for a misadventure by Jamati brigade in BD for a pretext of invading BD.

Hold your horse Mr. Sarthak... There are numerous states which have lower per capita then Bangladesh. Not only tripura but also assam, bihar, uttar pradesh are only few to mention.

Bangladesh's per capita GDP based on stat department is 890 usd where as UN show 690 usd. But all these are based on 1995 base year which does not count most of the new emerging sector in counting GDP. It has been mentioned numerous time. On top of it black money account 46-81% of the economy which is highest in the world and is not counted in GDP.

Go look at the HDI break down structures. India is lagged behind in most of the indicator but only ahead cause of low per capita display due to measuring it with 1995 base year.

N Education... dnt fart here. The country which eat rates in place of rice does not suit for them to speak so loud here.

Bangladesh measures literacy based on having knowledge of grade 5 where as India does it just by measuring read and write as criteria.

It is true some people were missed out during 70s and 80s which is the only reason for remaining illiteracy. But now enrollment rate has reached 99% for primary and secondary level. Where is India in this case??

Enrollment rate at primary, and secondary levels 'reaches 99pc'

Female enrollment rate is now higher then boys and this is unique in south asia. In gender equality Bangladesh is also way ahead then India. We do not treat woman like thrash like you lot do in India.

Our unemployment rate is only 5% but in India it is 10%.

N about industry!!! Yes India has some and those billionaires makes up bulk of the Indian GDP. where as majority of the poor Indians sleep hungry and ask to eat rats by their minister.

It is the country where poverty level is higher then Bangladesh but also has poverty higher then sub saharan african country. One third of the country people go for sleeping hungry. Farmers commit suicide for not paying loan.

India always was much lagged behind then Bangladesh only the 1971 war held us back by 2 decades. Do not forget your country had to steal even furniture and sink from Bangladesh. But the way Bangladesh has bounced back is wonder to the whole world. Its micro economics business is the role model for the whole world. Here a big portion of the poor woman are self sufficient but where is India here.

India is a country full of jaat paat people and full of poor people and a big shame for south asia...

No state in India has per capita gdp lower than Bangladesh. Stop giving lame excuses and blaming the UN. 1995 base year etc etc blah blah. No , Bangladesh is still as crappy as it ever was. Your per capita gdp is around $690 and PPP is around 1600 , half that of India. .

99% enrollment , don't fart Bangladeshi. Bring real data to back up your points or keep quiet. Bangladesh has even a lower standard of measuring literacy rate and that's all what can be expected from a third class country. Here's your government's report for literacy. Your standard for measuring literacy is whether someone can write a letter , so don't brag about your poor country's high standards
http://www.bbs.gov.bd/WebTestApplic... reports/Bangladesh Literacy Surver 2010f.pdf
What 99% are you talking about delusional being. You think people on PDF don't bother checking the stuff t you write?
Your tertiary education enrollment is less than 11%
School enrollment, tertiary (% gross) | Data | Table

Don't talk about how you treat women , i've read all about that prostitute street in dhaka. Not just that, most prostitutes in West Bengal come from your pathetic country.. Your female literacy rate is much lower than ours , so stop telling me about how your great country has achieved gender equality.

Yeah , i know you are jealous about our billionaires. Bangladeshis just don't have the intellect to make it big on the world stage. You people will forever remain a technological inferior agricultural country. Btw , Gini index ( I doubt you have a clue what that is) for bangladesh is higher than India, which means there's way more inequality in your country. India has a 500 million middle class equal to 3 times your population , while 90% of you country has no access to toilets and lives in slums. And talking of employment , yes , i know you are proud working as rice and jute farmers because there are no jobs for high intellect people in your country, which is why there's a lower unemployment rate in your country. Hell , even to manage that one coal power plant , indian engineers had to be called because you people just don't have a clue what the hell is going on. Your minds are limited to agriculture, not to science and technology.

Before 1971 , Bangladesh probably looked like a forest(much better than now). Don't make up excuses for the pathetic state of your country. Even during the 1971 war , you lazy people didn't do anything and we had to do most of the work. India fought wars in 1947 (pakistan) , 1961( against portugal) , 1962 ( against china) , 1965 ( against pakistan) , 1971 , 1999 plus all throughout this time , there were skirmishes near the border, but i don't blame them for lesser growth.
:rofl::rofl: I haven't seen a being as delusional as you. Bangladesh and a role model. No , Bangladesh is just a substandard poor country and a huge embarrassment to entire South Asia. What micro economics business are you talking about ? Bangladesh is just another poor almost failed state where 90% of people live in squalor. Models for growth are countries like South Korea , Japan which started of in even a worse state ( Japan started nuked, just to put things into perspective for your limited mind) than Bangladesh and today , they are 100 years ahead of you people.

Bangladesh is a country full of fish eating technologically inferior dhoti people and a disgrace to the entire world. Aliens probably look through their telescopes and joke abut your country while having alcohol.

Here's an article summing up what bangladesh really is
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Bangladesh

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom