What's new

US Wants BD to Deploy Troops in Afghanistan

Peace should come back to Afghanistan so that Pakistan can move its troops to its eastern front where Kashmiris are being killed every second of the hour. Pakistan's future depend upon a solution of Afghan problem.

India is funnelling money to a group of Taliban that fight the GoP. If peace is returned all those proxy wars will also be ceased. So, I personally want not only BD troops, but also troops from many other Muslim countries be also involved in the peace initiative.

So throwing mud so that something may stick is your approach. That you can throw some conspiracy theories and I will buy, where is lack of peace on Eastern front of Pakistan. When was the last time Pakistan was instrumental in bringing Peace in Kashmir by militarily involving itself.

Why and who is India funding? You think TTP is funded by India and Americans will keep quiet, if that is the case?

India and Pakistan are fighting proxy wars and peace in Afghanistan is not going to bring any "peace" in South Asia. If you consider the taliban regime in Afghanistan "stable" and "peaceful", that is also one of the worst periods of Indo-Pak relations or Peace in south asia.

I know there is no point, trying to reason with a knuckle head like you, but I have to because if no one takes a stab at your insane theories.. some one may buy it.

So, why are you having that Babari mosque issue? And why did your police waited at a distance when Muslims were annihilated in Gujrat by the secular Hindus. 3,000 of them were killed, do you still remember? You are just as hypocrite as an Indian can expected to be. You are denying a simple truth.

Sorry, I will not troll and will no more answer to a troll.

Off topic trolling.

India is not a Hindu state as per our constitution and any failures of our governments do not change that. For every failure we have 100 successes to report (for those not blinded by hate only). If stating that simple fact is 'trolling' then sorry for hurting your sensitive mind, but don't go crazy on us pls.

So, why are you having that Babari mosque issue? And why did your police waited at a distance when Muslims were annihilated in Gujrat by the secular Hindus. 3,000 of them were killed, do you still remember? You are just as hypocrite as an Indian can expected to be. You are denying a simple truth.

WTF, how does the Babri mosque come into this ?

And why does every thread posted by a BD member turn into an India bashing one?

Quote by fateh71 is spot on:

It was YOU who got India into this by saying BD troops will 'somehow'(sic) kill Indian influence etc etc and now you think we are jealous??? (when according to you India already has considerable influence in Afghanistan )

Any goddamn news, and you guys twist it to belittle India

No we're not Jealous, but its you who are insecure and have a serious identity crisis

:) i dont think so they are asking for combat from BD. I guess its good to deploy BD, Turkey, and other Muslim Countries' forces for rehabilitation, reconstruction and peace keeping under UN logo.

BARAC is already working in Afghanistan and Pakistan and got a good reputation

But indeed after NATO/US withdrawal.

You think after US/NATO withdrawal, things would be smooth? you are already seeing the situation in Iraq. Afghanistan would be struck by civil war with the taliban trying to regain control over the existing govt.Relief operations would go haywire and the tropps present there would have to retaliate. America knows this and they can't totally ignore the situation. America would definitely not like to loose control over the situation, and now you will see how they are planning to do it.

I guess this is a very good move if accepted by bangladesh.....I guess India has pushed it also for genuine intersets....

For the religious thing I guess we can also send muslim troops from India....if religion is so important for peace......but then it will be against our intersts becoz it the soft power projection that India desires now.......we will go there at approprite time...may be when all dirty work has been already done by NATO and allied forces....then may be we should go for a miliatry alliance with Afganistan.......

too much assumptions I guess.....:angel:

Hindus are hindus.. they can be moderate or otherwise. I do not know secular hindus. Hindus have disputes with muslims regarding land and a history of destruction of Hindu temples, in many cases things were amicably settled and in some they were not, which turned out the way things are.

Babri masjid was not used since 40s (may be 50s), by muslims the structure was in place.. but Hindus were worshiping in those premisis... I will not go beyond that. Because curious minds will learn about it.

If India is a Hindu country why are 13crore muslims living there ? I am tired of short-sighted sling jobs..who bring this useless matter again and again... just to bask in the GLORY of TROLLDOM.

Eastwatch leave it. if you read the entire thread its Indians who are more uncomfortable over this news whereas keeping in view Pro-India govt in BD we should have been uncomfortable but we are happy over it.

I would say nice idea the West, US, NATO should leave and bring the Muslim countries for rebuilding its also nice for comfort of locals there :cheers:

The very fact that there is a Babri issue in itself demonstrates India's secular nature.

Had India been a Hindu state, There would have been a palatial Ram Temple at the site by now but law has been allowed to take its course because India is a sworn secular country. We are not perfect but we are working.

You think after US/NATO withdrawal, things would be smooth? you are already seeing the situation in Iraq. Afghanistan would be struck by civil war with the taliban trying to regain control over the existing govt.Relief operations would go haywire and the tropps present there would have to retaliate. America knows this and they can't totally ignore the situation. America would definitely not like to loose control over the situation, and now you will see how they are planning to do it.

NO things will not be smooth how can these be when a country is destroyed over the last over 3 decades.

All the ills you mentioned above are already there. so no question of going more haywire.

After invaders are out atleast all parties should be included for peace and rebuilding.

America can not keep a control for too long either and force is NOT at all the driving force for any control so US has to change the policy for that

I guess this is a very good move if accepted by bangladesh.....I guess India has pushed it also for genuine intersets....

For the religious thing I guess we can also send muslim troops from India....if religion is so important for peace......but then it will be against our intersts becoz it the soft power projection that India desires now.......we will go there at approprite time...may be when all dirty work has been already done by NATO and allied forces....then may be we should go for a miliatry alliance with Afganistan.......

NO for that you have to improve the condition of the community on the basis of whom you will be sending troops ';)

Eastwatch leave it. if you read the entire thread its Indians who are more uncomfortable over this news whereas keeping in view Pro-India govt in BD we should have been uncomfortable but we are happy over it.

I would say nice idea the West, US, NATO should leave and bring the Muslim countries for rebuilding its also nice for comfort of locals there :cheers:

Good. . . .

Last edited:

There is nothing called 'muslim troops' in India. Indian security establishment is firmly secular and it is in the country's best interests if we do not mess with that delicate balance.

NO for that you have to improve the condition of the community on the basis of whom you will be sending troops ';)

Really? Shouldn't the Taliban be more sympathetic to Muslim troops from India because their condition is already so bad???

Or does your mind only work in a warped way and for trolling only???

There is nothing called 'muslim troops' in India. Indian security establishment is firmly secular and it is in the country's best interests if we do not mess with that delicate balance.

Agree with u...just an assumption.....and bangladesh troops are in interest of India...think about it......

Religion is opium for survival for some countries......and the people who understand less cherish more........

Though I beleive that GOD is Indian..... :smitten:

Guys!

There is nothing called muslim troops in India,

There are only and only Indian troops. Some of them are Hindus, some sikhs, some muslims, some christians etc.

I request all Indians please do not divide the army on the basis of religion.

Back
Top Bottom