What's new

US Wants BD to Deploy Troops in Afghanistan

it is 3%, but IA relies heavily on the martial races crap... IA is heavily represented by Punjab-Hayana-Himachal-Uttaranchal-Rajasthan belt.

IA has 8% sikhs (who are demographically 2%).

there are very few bengalis in IA, so is the case from my state of AP. IA has demographic imbalances, every one knows that.

Then u guys call us RACIST and stuff:undecided:

Afhgan interest lies in neither of the setup. A puppet government which has no credibility to its own people will be hard to work with. But again if thre is a UN umbrella then the situation will be changed. UN should arrange a neutral election and local government should be strengthend and given enough authority so that people will have faith on the system.

Well I hope this not the, official Bangladeshi policy if indeed Bangladesh decides to send it troops.
Bangladesh will sending it troops at Karzai govt's invitation.

You won't willing to create waves by asking for new elections or change of regime?..would you ?

we have evil intentions for Afghanistan... we want to give them medical aid, to hook them up on health and child-care. we want to give them dams so that with electricity they can hook up TV and waste all the time. we want to build roads, so that they can buy cars and trucks and pollute their air...

we just gave over $1Billion aid to forward our nefarious civilian agenda.

How evil we Indians are....

Your invlovement did raise some controversy. There is old bengali proverb which says if you mix a drop urine in a bucket of milk the whole milk get destroyed. Now you have to look for that drop of urine.

Your invlovement did raise some controversy. There is old bengali proverb which says if you mix a drop urine in a bucket of milk the whole milk get destroyed. Now you have to look for that drop of urine.

YUK! :tdown:

Von Hölle;1160928 said:
Well I hope this not the, official Bangladeshi policy if indeed Bangladesh decides to send it troops.
Bangladesh will sending it troops at Karzai govt's invitation.

You won't willing to create waves by asking for new elections or change of regime?..would you ?

I think Bangladesh will be leaned towards collective decision of the international players. Even Americans dont think that Karzai has any credibility. But they are working with the best possible option now. But we need to keep in mind that ultimately Afhganistan needs to move towards a credible government.:cheers:

Just a simple question for the indians....What the heck is ur problem wat BD does? or if it sends its troops to afghanistan?

Dont spoil every thread with ur cheap posts.

And the martial races theory guy.... i have a question for u....By ur theorey india as a whole how martial is it? and compaire it with other countries to ur North.

This is not the domain of our army......and if u add raape also to the above allegations then last time it was termed a genocide....:angel:

Back to the topic please......

I can see bhartis here talking everything but BD troops for Afghanistan ;)

dont know what is concerning you

Million dollar question is if bangadesh refuses to do so.....I dont see much benefit to bangladesh in deploying a regular troops there......

I think Bangladesh will be leaned towards collective decision of the international players. Even Americans dont think that Karzai has any credibility. But they are working with the best possible option now. But we need to keep in mind that ultimately Afhganistan needs to move towards a credible government.:cheers:

Off course that is the ultimate aim, no one wants to stay in Afghanistan forever..but right now creating ripples will not be the best policy.."do the best you can, with what you have".

Million dollar question is if bangadesh refuses to do so.....I dont see much benefit to bangladesh in deploying a regular army......

BD will do whatever is good for her and for that she will not need any Indian or Pakistani or alians' verdict if it is beneficial for her or not.

I see it as good for the region and peace.

In my opinion martial race is a BS...what matters is winning the game right.....yeah we did lost in 62 with china....we dint go to loose 3 more.....it takes a lot of gray matter to go in war.....but guess what we are intelligent enough to avoid war......we are making friends with China...... ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom