What's new

US Wants BD to Deploy Troops in Afghanistan

Just a simple question for the indians....What the heck is ur problem wat BD does? or if it sends its troops to afghanistan?

How is it your problem then?

Dont spoil every thread with ur cheap posts.

Do Only Indians post cheap?

And the martial races theory guy.... i have a question for u....By ur theorey india as a whole how martial is it? and compaire it with other countries to ur North.

Leave it that's off-topic. He made a mistake and now you're adding fuel to the fire!

During Pakistan time, out of all the people in the west Pakistan, Bangali troops were most close with the Pathan soldiers. Same will happen with the Afghan Pathans as well.

How could you know? Where it is written? Your's personal experiences !!!!!

he he he he he one thing is proven in this Thread that Bangladeshis should be aware and cautious of Indian claims of being their friend.

Good Luck BD

From BRAC website

BRAC now as one of the largest development organisations in the globe, aimed at poverty eradication and empowering women through its holistic development approaches, which encompass economic development, health, education, capacity building and social development.

As an organisation committed to the alleviation of poverty and empowerment of the poor, BRAC has been sharing its expertise in post war rehabilitation with the communities in Afghanistan to improving the overall socio-economic environment. BRAC Afghanistan was registered as an international NGO in Afghanistan in May 2002 and implement Education, Health, Enterprise Development, Microfinance, Capacity Development, and National Solidarity Programmes.

BRAC Afghanistan operates to verifying degrees of scope and intensity in 34 (Kabul, Kapisa, Parwan, Ghazni, Logar, Balkh, Baghlan, Kunduz, Takor, Nangarhar, Paktika, Helmand, Badghis, Samangan, Jawzjan, Saripul, Kandahar, Herat, Faryab, Laghman, Badakshan, Nimroz, Panjshir, Zabul, Khost, Uruzgan, Wardak, Paktia, Kunar, Nuristan, Farah, Bamyan, Ghor and Daykundi) out of 34 provinces in Afghanistan with 389 offices.

BRAC Afghanistan has 4,201 staff members of whom 4,016 are national staffs. BRAC Afghanistan also provides extension services in agriculture and livestock development sector in the community through developing locally based para-professionals such as artificial insemination workers, poultry & livestock vaccinator, vegetable cultivation, orchard gardening and horticulture nursery development.

Holdbrroke is very aware of BRAC operations in Afghanistan. He knows BRAC emloyees do not need bodyguards or tanks. These folks mingle with local people and trusted by the people. Talebans generally leave the BRAC emplyoees alone.

However, it still needs to be studied how troop deployment will be viewed by everyone including Talebans.

he he he he he one thing is proven in this Thread that Bangladeshis should be aware and cautious of Indian claims of being their friend.

Good Luck BD

Well I understand that India wants to be the Murubbi in south Asia but they dont like to accept the fact that there are others who could do the same beating. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good Luck BD

Madam jee bas ek sawal:

Kya post count badhne ke saath saath 'immunity to troll' bhi milti hai?

Please this is an honest question since I'm new here.:blink:

Von Hölle;1160970 said:
It also proves that you are only interested flaming..rather than adding something constructive.

Buddy leave the attention seekers.....reply not worth it.....

@topic I think AL government is really making some smart moves in the interest of BD....I guess within a decade BD will be a big business hub in this part of Asia......with links to India, China and also Bhutan, Myanmar etc.....good for them ....

Well I understand that India wants to be the Murubbi in south Asia but they dont like to accept the fact that there are others who could do the same beating. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Has Indian govt ever stopped you from being an international or rather regional policeman ..those are large shoes you are wanting to fill.

Oh, just let Bangladesh send their soldiers there, let them do what they want. Whether they succeed or get slaughtered, let's not lose any sleep over it. Does not make any difference India anyway

And to those who have started a discussion on "Martial races", please step into the 21st century. This isn't the Mughal era anymore. Victory depends on equipment and technology, so keep the race crap out of this.

Madam jee bas ek sawal:

Kya post count badhne ke saath saath 'immunity to troll' bhi milti hai?

Please this is an honest question since I'm new here.:blink:

Nah all get suspended when they overdo themselves...

@topic....I think BD should accept this offer for the Peace and humanitarian needs of a muslim country......

Von Hölle;1160979 said:
Has Indian govt ever stopped you from being an international or rather regional policeman ..those are large shoes you are wanting to fill.

How India is entitled to give that verdict for BD in the first place ??

And your sugar-coated anger and frustration once again proved my comment was correct about Bangledeshis should be cautious of Indian intentions.

If US has asked BD preferring it over India then indeed BD has some positive role to play there

Oh, just let Bangladesh send their soldiers there, let them do what they want. Whether they succeed or get slaughtered, let's not lose any sleep over it. Does not make any difference India anyway

And to those who have started a discussion on "Martial races", please step into the 21st century. This isn't the Mughal era anymore. Victory depends on equipment and technology, so keep the race crap out of this.

Somebody from India said IA is infested with martial race syndrome so i guess the onus is on you to bring IA to 21st century

Somebody from India said IA is infested with martial race syndrome so i guess the onus is on you to bring IA to 21st century

ABRA KA DABRA...KHUL JA SIM SIM...HUI HUI HUI...

THERE YOU GO MADAM, IA HAS COME INTO THE 21ST CENTURY.

NOW CAN WE GET BACK TO TOPIC PLEASE?
:blink:

How is it your problem then?
Nothing thts why u dont see us posting b.s like ur indian trolls.... care to see previous pages? dont tell me u think Bengladesh is a internal matter of india....:rofl:

Do Only Indians post cheap?
In this thread? YES.

Leave it that's off-topic. He made a mistake and now you're adding fuel to the fire!

Not just him a few other too.... and how am i adding feul by answering ur racist friends?..... leave it :tup:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom