What's new

US Wants BD to Deploy Troops in Afghanistan

Central asia has lot of cotton and fruits. We need these, and they need market. We have also hundreds of items to sell to them. BD should positively check the possibilities of sending its troops to Afghanistan. Peace will help Pakistan to regain its foothold in the central asia through Afghanistan.

the worst thing about Indians, Pakistanis and now Bangladeshis is every one thinks Afghanistan is their backyard.. and some how Afghans will help Pakistan with "Strategic depth", or Indians with "Pinser move" or now Bangladeshis with access to Central Asia through Afghanistan.

My suggestion is leave Afghans alone .. at least out of mental mastrubations.

I find this quite amusing that all of a sudden most topics turn into clergy discussions in this defence forum. What logic brings religion in every discussion which have no connection to religion at all ?

My sincere apologies Sir.I ,though unwantedly,but contributed to that....

Yes, but so is Saudi Arabia. It is called the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Most of the Muslim countries do not put a title of Islamic Republic before the country's name. Nevertheless, these countries' are Muslim countries. Similarly, Turkey also remains a Muslim country, although it has a Constitution that talks of secularity. How about India, is it not a Hindu country by all definitions?

No - India is not a Hindu country.

Now seriously.....

This post of yours is not trolling,and my answer to your post is now trolling!!!!A little self introspection will be good.

Refer to my reply to East watch to get the reply to your reply,which is in fact East Watch's reply.

You clearly failed to apprehend my comment about BD army.

It was in reply to your post that BD is NOT an Islamic country and i said "Yeh BD army take arti of Kirshna daily" by which i clearly meant that Afghans dont care what title in a document BD carries whether its peoples republic or otherwise what all they see is a FORCE which is conformed to their level of comfort as compared to goras from NATO and US.

On the other hand they know BD army is one in faith with them again its about level of comfort. Just like in Bosnia the Bosnians were easy with Pakistani forces presence:tup:

Bangladeshi members, you probably don't notice it but this is a really bad thing, I mean look what it did to us! look at our economy, we are trying so hard to get it back..

I find this quite amusing that all of a sudden most topics turn into clergy discussions in this defence forum. What logic brings religion in every discussion which have no connection to religion at all ?

:))) the problem is when they talk about NATO block then they dont make it Christian, Jewish or Muslim but when they are talking about replacing NATO/US with BD, Turkey, and other such countries suddenly it becomes a religious debate.

We should take Muslim Countries another strategic/defence block instead of equating with a religious block

:lol: and who is asking India to send here in the first place.

i wonder why Indians seem uncomfortable over any prospect of BD forces in Afghanistan that too when you have a Pro-India regime in BD:azn:

Yes, it seems Indians are very jealous of our tiny Muslim country in its neighbourhood. They are frustrated that the USA is not asking the great Indian Republic to contribute troops in Afghanistan. USA knows what may happen to idolators when they are sent to a Sunni Afghanistan. So, Indian troops should remain safe within their border, and keep on killing our cow traders.

I am up awfully early this morning !

On topic:

I have serious reservations about deplying troops.

the worst thing about Indians, Pakistanis and now Bangladeshis is every one thinks Afghanistan is their backyard.. and some how Afghans will help Pakistan with "Strategic depth", or Indians with "Pinser move" or now Bangladeshis with access to Central Asia through Afghanistan.

My suggestion is leave Afghans alone .. at least out of mental mastrubations.

Peace should come back to Afghanistan so that Pakistan can move its troops to its eastern front where Kashmiris are being killed every second of the hour. Pakistan's future depend upon a solution of Afghan problem.

India is funnelling money to a group of Taliban that fight the GoP. If peace is returned all those proxy wars will also be ceased. So, I personally want not only BD troops, but also troops from many other Muslim countries be also involved in the peace initiative.

Its a death trap, since America would be leaving Afghanistan, it would want someone to continue the war, someone which could be controlled like puppet, and to lure them here, they would be handing some goodies to Bangladesh. Like India, BD should be involved in non-military activities. Afghanistan has only brought more problems to America and other countries, BD would be swimming naked in a pool full of Piranhas.

Yes, it seems Indians are very jealous of our tiny Muslim country in its neighbourhood. They are frustrated that the USA is not asking the great Indian Republic to contribute troops in Afghanistan. USA knows what may happen to idolators when they are sent to a Sunni Afghanistan. So, Indian troops should remain safe within their border, and keep on killing our cow traders.

What??? Jealousy??? At not getting our troops used as cannon fodder for uncle Sams favors??? As if we are blind to the fate of our neighbors who had tried their hand at that business earlier??? We said 'thanks but no thanks' for iraq remember?

Are you serious abt a discussion? It was YOU who got India into this by saying BD troops will 'somehow'(sic) kill Indian influence etc etc and now you think we are jealous??? (when according to you India already has considerable influence in Afghanistan :lol:)

Suit yourself mate, but you don't make any sense!

Last edited:
I think this is indeed a good proposal. Bangladish is already engaged in relief work in Afghanistan, they(bangladesh) have done so much work in this devastated country. Countries like Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Turkey, can play a great role in restoring peace. But thanks to Saudis, jordinians etc, they are not needed.

Its a death trap, since America would be leaving Afghanistan, it would want someone to continue the war, someone which could be controlled like puppet, and to lure them here, they would be handing some goodies to Bangladesh. Like India, BD should be involved in non-military activities. Afghanistan has only brought more problems to America and other countries, BD would be swimming naked in a pool full of Piranhas.

:) i dont think so they are asking for combat from BD. I guess its good to deploy BD, Turkey, and other Muslim Countries' forces for rehabilitation, reconstruction and peace keeping under UN logo.

BARAC is already working in Afghanistan and Pakistan and got a good reputation

But indeed after NATO/US withdrawal.

No - India is not a Hindu country.

So, why are you having that Babari mosque issue? And why did your police waited at a distance when Muslims were annihilated in Gujrat by the secular Hindus. 3,000 of them were killed, do you still remember? You are just as hypocrite as an Indian can expected to be. You are denying a simple truth.

Sorry, I will not troll and will no more answer to a troll.

Back
Top Bottom