What's new

US violates int’l laws; moves USS Enterprise into Pakistani water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pictures of war.

TBH with you, these pictures are hardly scary for South Asian poulace, we have so much poverty, desease, hunger, corruption that aam junta is ready for 'aar ya paar' (Either this side or that meaning that there is no middle road). Atleast war affected regions get proper aid. Show these images to a guy who earns upto Rs. 200/day (80% of Indian population) and he simply we wont pay attention. They regret 14/15 August 1947, and will keep regretting forever.

We are not at war with the US, seriously guys wtf? Your establishment is in bed with the US in all matters and when i say establishment i mean the military as well. The reason we have managed to keep the NATO supply close this long is to show people that this government has some balls. I can guarantee that this government would be iching even more then the Americans or the NATO to reopen the supply route.
Guys talking about using a nuclear weapon on an aircraft carrier, for once think using your heads. Nuclear is not the answer to everything, nuke this nuke that what the F.#@$%

TBH with you, these pictures are hardly scary for South Asian poulace, we have so much poverty, desease, hunger, corruption that aam junta is ready for 'aar ya paar' (Either this side or that meaning that there is no middle road). Atleast war affected regions get proper aid. Show these images to a guy who earns upto Rs. 200/day (80% of Indian population) and he simply we wont pay attention. They regret 14/15 August 1947, and will keep regretting forever.

So hold on...are you saying a common man wouldn't care if he were about to be gassed or subjected to radiation ? The pictures i selected were mild because the real pictures are so much more horrifying. A simple google search will reveal how much.

More thought, less hate.

We are not at war with the US, seriously guys wtf? Your establishment is in bed with the US in all matters and when i say establishment i mean the military as well. The reason we have managed to keep the NATO supply close this long is to show people that this government has some balls. I can guarantee that this government would be iching even more then the Americans or the NATO to reopen the supply route.
Guys talking about using a nuclear weapon on an aircraft carrier, for once think using your heads. Nuclear is not the answer to everything, nuke this nuke that what the F.#@$%
Kindly mind your language of who is on who's bed....i got infraction for it but i doubt you won't get it.....so better talk in civil manner, don't get so worked up....:smokin:

Come out of delusions, you could do nothing about daily drone attacks and osama raid, come to reality, if they hit you will be running.

The day they attempt a drone strike without our authorization will be the day the drones will be shot down. The US Government officials have repeatedly stated that drone strikes are permitted by Government of Pakistan.

So hold on...are you saying a common man wouldn't care if he were about to be gassed or subjected to radiation ? The pictures i selected were mild because the real pictures are so much more horrifying. A simple google search will reveal how much.

More thought, less hate.

Why do not you understand? We are not waging a war on anyone but if a war is brought upon us, well, we will take it on with whatever we have. We might be able to sneak in some very nasty surprises.

Americans are being silly on this thread, they are not asking their GOV what the hell this USS enterprise is doing near Pakistan, but keep on claiming blah blah blah...

Indians on the other hand trying to show us what nukes can do, come on we know what nukes can do and that is why we have them.

Americans firstly go and ask yourself what is the point in killing 24 Pakistani army people and now doing pressure tactics to get the supply lines open, if you guys use your head you will know the answers and trust me, we are not Iraq or Afghanistan, we will defend our country,

you can start the war but you wont be able to finish it off, learn some lessons from Afghanistan war,

Kindly mind your language of who is on who's bed....i got infraction for it but i doubt you won't get it.....so better talk in civil manner, don't get so worked up....:smokin:

You have a problem with my post, instead of wasting the bandwidth, press the report button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom