What's new

US violates int’l laws; moves USS Enterprise into Pakistani water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big words from citizen of a nation that has faced more defeats then victories! Honestly, you will beg forgiveness for Salala and you will bend to our demands......you are here and I am here, we shall see!

P.S. You last sentence could be used vice versa too.....the thing which did not happen during OBL raid may just happen :)

You mean US faced more defeats than victories? No words. You must be in a state of self-delusion. I better leave you at that.

Apart from the fact this is this dubious news..
There will be no "WAR" with the US.. just various degrees of "violations" and the Pakistani government and establishment voicing a "Dont you ever do that again, or ill protest"...
Those who control the reins in Pakistan are well aware of the consequences of engaging the US head on.. and if it does happen..these people will be on the first flights out to geneva or someplace.

The current tactic of "make it difficult" for the US in Afghanistan was working well, but it had no accompanying diplomatic strategy to go along with it. Just like OP Gibraltar.. Kargil..and Siachen..
Brilliant short term plans that leave their intended targets shaken up..
but when these targets start circling and hitting back.. those who made those decisions suddenly end up looking all over for a place to hide.

Pakistan should take this ship down, enough is enough, they will pay the price , indians are getting happy on this news, but they will pay the price of this as well ...

One nuke on this ship will keep the US on its place...

the heights of stupidity . :rolleyes: do you know who has the most nukes in the world? and the delivery sys to do so? thank god your leaders are not such fools .

the reason you have a problem with the US is because your foreign ministry cant do its job . the job of the foreign ministry is to defuse situations like these,

You have a problem with my post, instead of wasting the bandwidth, press the report button.
Already DID....:D

Bas aik button dabaya.. aur phir Sheer Khormay ke piyalay uraye..
Like nothing is going to happen to Millions of Pakistanis after that. :blah:
Sahi...people need to understand MAD....:smokin:

what ur ministers r saying any news about that...........

whats the statement of naval chief...

No dude, this is to remind the South Asia for American super power.
Even 65-70 Miles away from gawader is international water, But it is not far from Pakistan. Just some miles away.
We should open Nato supply routes otherwise they will attack on Pakistan with full force.
like i always say il love to see that day before i die

The day they attempt a drone strike without our authorization will be the day the drones will be shot down. The US Government officials have repeatedly stated that drone strikes are permitted by Government of Pakistan.

Why do not you understand? We are not waging a war on anyone but if a war is brought upon us, well, we will take it on with whatever we have. We might be able to sneak in some very nasty surprises.

In short you are saying, your government and military is lying to public. Its hard to know when Pakistanis are not lying.

What does this thread have to do with Pakistan Navy?

read the heading....

Re: US violates int’l laws; moves USS Enterprise into Pakistani water

water belongs to navy....

govt confirms information like this by navy chief not by journalist .....

read the heading....

Re: US violates int’l laws; moves USS Enterprise into Pakistani water

water belongs to navy....

Except that the US carrier is clearly in international waters on routine deployment.

if there is nothing than how come this surface as article....
is there anything wrong with ur journalist

US violates int’l laws; moves USS Enterprise into Pakistani water near Balochistan
By Shahid Abbasi - Jun 14th, 2012

how does he knw the position of uss interprize.......

seriously guys y this much hatred? calm down every1 nothing is gonna happen. firstly i think us is in no position to engage its army and billions of usds on one more front and even if it were it wont do such a thing out of fear from retaliation of the Muslim world and even its own public. its never about muslims vs christians vs jews vs hindus i think no common public be it in pakistan or us wants war. we are who form the think tank of our own country and we should put pressure on our govt to do what is best for us rather than provoking them in to doing some thing foolish. remember this verse "drag them out of there homes and kill them like they have done to u, but concences is better then war" (sorry if translation is bad but i believe this is very much it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom